Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

That looks like a Rottweiler Chow mix. I want one, whatever the breed(s).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

At the risk of revealing myself to be an old fuddy duddy. I know that "netflix and chill" has been said to mean "lets have lots of unprotected teen sex. don't tell your mom" in all the most respected print journals like Readers Digest and USA Today..but does it actually mean that? Is that the joke? o.o

And at the risk of revealing myself to also be no fun..I'd be really bummed to show up in my sweat pants with three packets of microwave popcorn only to find my viewing buddy expected some hot action.

The original context is a meme involving someone's boyfriend inviting them over for "Netflix and Chill" which he hopes will eventually turn into sex.

As for cute content, have some puppies:

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Stop, I don't think I can handle so much dogface at once.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

"Honey, Mr Whiskers left another surprise on the doorstep. You're gonna want to see this."

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

DarklyDreaming posted:

The original context is a meme involving someone's boyfriend inviting them over for "Netflix and Chill" which he hopes will eventually turn into sex.

...mine was a play on Netflix and lump? Butterscotch isn't a lump. He's plump.

http://m.imgur.com/search/sleeping%20puppy

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

queserasera posted:

...mine was a play on Netflix and lump? Butterscotch isn't a lump. He's plump.

http://m.imgur.com/search/sleeping%20puppy

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was asking about the origins and meaning of "Netflix and Chill" as a phrase, and I gave an answer

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

My Lovely Horse posted:

"Honey, Mr Whiskers left another surprise on the doorstep. You're gonna want to see this."

This has all the makings of a classic Farside comic

Miranda
Dec 24, 2004

Not a cuttlefish.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

At the risk of revealing myself to be an old fuddy duddy. I know that "netflix and chill" has been said to mean "lets have lots of unprotected teen sex. don't tell your mom" in all the most respected print journals like Readers Digest and USA Today..but does it actually mean that? Is that the joke? o.o

And at the risk of revealing myself to also be no fun..I'd be really bummed to show up in my sweat pants with three packets of microwave popcorn only to find my viewing buddy expected some hot action.

Oh man I totally thought it just was...netflix and chill! Like the best thing. Husband and I are watching Friday Night Lights right now and it doesn't (usually) evolve into sex (mostly because I'm still post op back surgery which makes couch sex difficult altho ok I'm going to stop now....kids these days I'll let ya what.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
It's just the next evolution of inviting someone you're interested in over to "hang out". Now you invite them over to "watch Netflix and chill".

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

wow, lewd

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Anoia posted:

wow, hawt

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

A masterpiece for the ages.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

The expressions he's making are generally how I feel about the animal he's holding

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Pipe crab:

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

"Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details."

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

It's just the next evolution of inviting someone you're interested in over to "hang out". Now you invite them over to "watch Netflix and chill".

Yeah, my reading was it being an updated version of "do you want to stay for some hot coffee?"

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
This thread needs more poultry!
Ellie Mae is a wise kung fu master. She is quite skilled.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nascardad posted:

This thread needs more poultry!
Ellie Mae is a wise kung fu master. She is quite skilled.

If the chicken does crane style kung-fu, is it considered cultural appropriation?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

ElMaligno posted:

If the chicken does crane style kung-fu, is it considered cultural appropriation?

I saw a bird do that once but it looked like a real turkey.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

RandomFerret posted:

Are those real duck breeds or are you quoting that mst3k episode

Even real duck breeds are pretty make believe!

psychotic posted:

Yup! buff Orpington, about 7 weeks old (maybe older), at this stage I know one is a girl, but I think maybe I also have 3 boys. or 3 late quackers.
is it normal to have one ultra screamy girl and the rest be quiet? They are lovely birbs though, so freakn huge!

That's been my experience with Welsh Harlequins, which have some overlap with Orpingtons. Typically you will have one of the females that makes all the noise and is sort of a "lookout" for the flock, and the rest will echo her alarms. If she goes away (re-homed or otherwise), another female steps up to assume the role.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

queserasera posted:

Netflix and plump.

He's plump, he's plump, he's plump
He's white and red
Come rub his head

Yargh
Jan 12, 2008
ok.
Thank you all for the kitten names! Each and every one was adorable. :kimchi: My friends settled on "Ludo" for the wee baby kitten found in their foundation.
He's doing so well, considering the vet said "expect the worst". And he now looks like an actual kitty!!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Yargh posted:

Thank you all for the kitten names! Each and every one was adorable. :kimchi: My friends settled on "Ludo" for the wee baby kitten found in their foundation.
He's doing so well, considering the vet said "expect the worst". And he now looks like an actual kitty!!

He seems shocked to be alive and well in that last picture :allears:.

I swear you can hear a neck snap :ohdear:. Hitman Cat is mercifully quick and painless.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:kimchi:

That crab has a strong and shiny new shell

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Ozz81 posted:

He's white and red
Come rub his head

He's all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Jesus./
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAzYZ-E4l30

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Large Men Holding Tiny Animals is a theme I can get behind. :3:

I wonder if Shaq ever gets tired of people asking him to hold things.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I figure at this point he's getting picky about it, but if you come up with something good he'll give you a real show.

Like, you ask him to palm a basketball he'll be like "there's a hundred photos of that, gently caress off," but you come up to him with a really cute animal he'll pose for a whole album.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Albinos:

And something more festive:

ACES CURE PLANES has a new favorite as of 16:43 on Dec 7, 2015

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I think "We'd like you to pose with this little lemur guy, one of the tiniest primates in the world" is a pretty easy sell.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

I'm digging :buddy: at the back :kimchi:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

endolithic posted:

Large Men Holding Tiny Animals is a theme I can get behind. :3:

I wonder if Shaq ever gets tired of people asking him to hold things.

He will always hold a mouse lemur.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

goatface posted:

I think "We'd like you to pose with scream at this little lemur guy

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Hi thread,

I took a mini vacation for my birthday weekend but have to fly home today and I am sad. Can I get birthday animals please? :kimchi:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Casu Marzu posted:

Hi thread,

I took a mini vacation for my birthday weekend but have to fly home today and I am sad. Can I get birthday animals please? :kimchi:

Not quite birthday but have a party animal:

Edit: And some more!

ACES CURE PLANES has a new favorite as of 18:13 on Dec 7, 2015

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

King Ramses
Feb 22, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcTB86aT0Y

Best Santa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

This guinea pig has the most glorious beard I have ever seen.

• Locked thread