Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa
how the hell do I share my clips from OneDrive.... loving Microsoft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
Either click the share button to create a link and then post that link, or download the video and upload it to youtube.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

If they keep allowing you to replay maps endlessly, the DLC playlist is going to be Skyjacked 24/7.

They should also return the Nuketown 24/7 playlist, the chaos moshpit playlist is pointless except for that.

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do
The endless replay of maps is really hurting this game. Combine is fun once in a while, but I am constantly having to leave lobbies because as soon as Combine hits, that's all you are going to get until you leave.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Finally got that 50th merciless medal. Now only Quad Feeds remain. poo poo.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

ada shatan posted:

The endless replay of maps is really hurting this game. Combine is fun once in a while, but I am constantly having to leave lobbies because as soon as Combine hits, that's all you are going to get until you leave.

No joke. I wish they'd bring back the limit to how many times you can vote to play the previous map because that poo poo gets old.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

They are, vahn tweeted about it a few days ago

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

FallinInTheBlak posted:

Either click the share button to create a link and then post that link, or download the video and upload it to youtube.

I dont see options to do either on the website.

*edit: I'm a big dumb stupid moron and I went to the wrong place.

here.. is my version of the "thing" you guys keep posting.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=FEAB26E905192F37!149&authkey=!ALKdt67g6GESTdk&ithint=video%2cmp4

Fatty_McLumpkin fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Dec 7, 2015

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

victrix posted:

They are, vahn tweeted about it a few days ago

No please, I need to get some gun camos on Nuketown for a bit longer :(

I guess I should do Combat Knife asap before Nuketown 24/7 is actually gone.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
Pick 10 is truly a license for pubbies to create awful classes. I saw someone with an Argus with quickdraw (sounds ok so far) but then he had 2 lower-value attachments and just two perks: Afterburner and Ante Up. What the gently caress.

Nice mega kill.

Xenaero posted:

I'm two quad feeds away. I got a five feed earlier today as enemies just kept jumping into my BRM's line of fire. If only that counted as two quad feeds :(

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Mill Village posted:

First game of Hardcore Domination and I get 4 teamkills. Apparently the Talon's explosion can kill people.

Fantastic.

I forgot to take a picture of the battery lady and now I feel bad. My penance will be to do the hellstorm kills challenges because I hate the hellstorm with a passion.

Xenaero posted:

Gravity Spikes. Especially on Breach. Breach is like my quad feed heaven. Pubbies do the dumbest poo poo etc.

Puckish Rogue fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Dec 7, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm going to need you guys to step up and start playing better and carry me through some easy wins while I figure out all the new guns and poo poo.

Played with the low ROF LMG and it has a nice chugga chugga feel to it and it kills people good so I may keep using it this week. The VMP has gone about as well as any other time I've tried an SMG in this franchise: you people are loving idiots for even suggesting it. Nothing better than getting a million hit markers then dying to two hits from a better gun.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

versus posted:

Pick 10 is truly a license for pubbies to create awful classes. I saw someone with an Argus with quickdraw (sounds ok so far) but then he had 2 lower-value attachments and just two perks: Afterburner and Ante Up. What the

I'm always worried that my classes are poo poo. Been trying to max out the KN-44, so I'm using it with Recon, Grip, and Quickdraw for now, then I added a blackcell. Flak Jacket + Hard Wired/Fast Hands + Awareness, no grenades.

Alternatley, swap out fast hands for a smoke grenade for Domination games.

venutolo
Jun 4, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Deviant posted:

Fast Hands

Not specific to your post, but I think it is worth pointing out to the thread that the Fast Hands functionality doesn't fully match up to the description. It doesn't actually allow you to ADS quicker after sprint, but allows you to hipfire quicker. So if you are using it solely for quicker ADS after sprint, it is a waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN6Qwauenwk

Of course, this guys tests could be wrong or insufficient in covering all combinations and this stuff could be patched later. I had assumed the Fast Hands allowed quicker ADS, so I thought this was worth sharing.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

venutolo posted:

Not specific to your post, but I think it is worth pointing out to the thread that the Fast Hands functionality doesn't fully match up to the description. It doesn't actually allow you to ADS quicker after sprint, but allows you to hipfire quicker. So if you are using it solely for quicker ADS after sprint, it is a waste.

Of course, this guys tests could be wrong or insufficient in covering all combinations and this stuff could be patched later. I had assumed the Fast Hands allowed quicker ADS, so I thought this was worth sharing.

Well, I usually ADS, i'm not great at hipfire/close-range fighting, so that would let me drop hardwired+greed and free up 2 slots for Smoke or Concussion or something.. Interesting to hear.

Cadetcons
Aug 15, 2008

venutolo posted:

I actually tested this with a buddy of mine last night. Fast hands ONLY affects trying to ADS from a full sprint. Walking/Jumping and trying to ADS is the same speed. Quickdraw, however, is amazing and has a huge impact on the amount of time it takes to get the sights up. He still said that he would continue using Fast Hands for the benefit of being able to rush at people and ADS faster, so it's not totally useless I guess.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Cadetcons posted:

I actually tested this with a buddy of mine last night. Fast hands ONLY affects trying to ADS from a full sprint. Walking/Jumping and trying to ADS is the same speed. Quickdraw, however, is amazing and has a huge impact on the amount of time it takes to get the sights up. He still said that he would continue using Fast Hands for the benefit of being able to rush at people and ADS faster, so it's not totally useless I guess.

A sprint is a sprint, there's no full or partial versions of it. The video makes it pretty clear how the perk works.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Good news: my headset finally shipped and should be here Wednesday. So you only have to put up with my lovely mic for a couple more days.

Bad news: I'm still bad at this game someone please post their sweet pro-approved classes/perks setup.

And why isn't there an app for this poo poo to play with load outs?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The apps barely worked even after multiple updates so I think Activision gave up on it.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

He didn't test it with Quickdraw. Unless they changed it, without Fast Hands, the sprint out time takes the slower of your ads time or the sprint out delay for your ads time (ie, if you have a quickdraw gun, it'll ads at the normal sprint out time instead of the faster quickdraw time).

Pretty sure I'd still use it for rushing builds anyway even if that wasn't true, cutting your hipfire time in half is a big deal in cqc fights with shotguns/subs (including burst weapons in the shotgun category, and maybe high caliber kn44s, ffs).

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

we need xboxahoy to get on the case

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Just unlocked the Sheiva. It's pretty amazing. Any good and cool Sheiva builds? Must have attachments etc?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Slap high calibre on it, turns it into a one headshot KO machine.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

beedeebee posted:

Just unlocked the Sheiva. It's pretty amazing. Any good and cool Sheiva builds? Must have attachments etc?

Usual AR attachments, long barrel to double range and high caliber for ohk headshots in short range.

Plus whatever handling attachments and gunskill you desire.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
The Perk 2 slots are pretty garbage in general, but I guess that's good since you don't feel too bad in just using another gun attachment or whatever.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
It's kind of ridiculous that with most of the guns I'd want to use scavenger on, extended mags fixes the problem anyway.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007

Constellation I posted:

The Perk 2 slots are pretty garbage in general, but I guess that's good since you don't feel too bad in just using another gun attachment or whatever.

You just aren't aware of the top-tierness of hardwired.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Played with the low ROF LMG and it has a nice chugga chugga feel to it and it kills people good so I may keep using it this week. The VMP has gone about as well as any other time I've tried an SMG in this franchise: you people are loving idiots for even suggesting it. Nothing better than getting a million hit markers then dying to two hits from a better gun.

You're probably trying to engage in firefights outside of range for the VMP. It is a good gun.

This game is so latency dependent it's stupid so if you have 3 bar you're going to die a lot.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

The VMP is great, if you have a bad time with it it's actually you who are bad

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
I started using the VMP this weekend, it's an excellent weapon as long as you're using the gunskill attachment.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I would go so far as to say if anyone DOESN'T think the VMP is a GOOD weapon, than they're probably BAD at video games and should KILL themselves, RITE?

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

speaking of gun skill... i need some, legit question, how do you guys do it.. I'd like to start to become better at this game given that i've been playing for the better part of... since Mw2 and I only manage to squeak by with a .7 K/D. At this point I'm beginning to think that I'm only good for tossing my corpse on the point to cap and win.. But I dont know how to improve my aiming and poo poo.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
It's real weird that the console versions use the esoteric bar system while the PC version has the actual ping numbers. They're not good ping numbers because they update every millisecond but still. I guess they think dumb xbone babbies are too stupid to understand how numbers relate to their connection?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I feel like you're all trolling this thread calling any SMG a good weapon. They've never been good.

teknetik
Jan 13, 2010

SO
JEWISH

beedeebee posted:

I exclusively use the Shieva (~4000 kills/3.3+ KD). ELO/Quickdraw/High Caliber/Extended Mags. Could even swap out ex mags for long barrel, but high caliber is pretty much a must have. Ghost/Awareness/Dead Silence are the perks I use with it. Without a doubt the best long range AR I've used in a CoD game to date, just prepare to get butt hosed in CQC against SMG users unless you land a lucky HC headshot.

teknetik fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Dec 7, 2015

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007

Lady Naga posted:

It's real weird that the console versions use the esoteric bar system while the PC version has the actual ping numbers. They're not good ping numbers because they update every millisecond but still. I guess they think dumb xbone babbies are too stupid to understand how numbers relate to their connection?

You can turn on the ping numbers and the line graph in an option.

Anyone know how come the line graph only appears infrequently? Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I feel like you're all trolling this thread calling any SMG a good weapon. They've never been good.

Now you are the troll.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Lady Naga posted:

HIGHEST PING I WIN.

:downsgun:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
All I know is when I use the VMP I top frag and dominate everyone. When I use any other gun I'm bottom of the team and I have to eat poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teknetik
Jan 13, 2010

SO
JEWISH

Hydrocodone posted:

I made a party on PS4 everyone can and should join. I invited everyone in a session alone from the community but at least one of you it says has been playing for 21+ hours so you are GONE, I imagine.

Didn't see you online, but you can find the party under "Now Playing" in the community screen or in the general parties screen!

I'm retarded, how does this work exactly?

e: nvm it was posted a few pages back.

goferchan posted:

does High Caliber make headshots with Sheiva an instant kill?

Yea, it's a OHK at any range in core.

teknetik fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Dec 7, 2015

• Locked thread