Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

My favorite Part 6 character is Sears Costello.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
The trivia section on the jojo wikia where it talks about how the real life Alexander McQueen killed himself and that the Hermès International S.A. did not suddenly go under

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Does anyone know what fight/chapter/page (any) this Josuke + Crazy Diamond pose happens from ASB? I want the manga version to reference so I can pose my SAS figures to it. I scoured the whole of DiU this morning to no avail, so maybe it's in an artbook or made up for the game?

I don't wanna pose my toys/figures/pride and joy to it if it's made up by CC2 :colbert:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Does anyone know what fight/chapter/page (any) this Josuke + Crazy Diamond pose happens from ASB? I want the manga version to reference so I can pose my SAS figures to it. I scoured the whole of DiU this morning to no avail, so maybe it's in an artbook or made up for the game?

I don't wanna pose my toys/figures/pride and joy to it if it's made up by CC2 :colbert:

I want to say the end of Highway Star, but that's just a gut feeling.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That was my first guess too! It's not Highway Star, Superfly, either Kira fight either. If it's Red Hot Chilli Peppers, it's a really minor panel I somehow missed.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
So I've been reading Stone Ocean. Did Araki ever read Uzumaki? Because HOLY gently caress this arc with Weather Report is giving me flashbacks. :stonk:

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Either Kira Yoshikage or Rohan Kishibe, if you read the other thread and were wondering.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I saw you as a Rohan Kishibe when you said it. Baal is the (former) mod of VEGETA who would suit Kira best.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i feel like these two are good candidates for a johnny joestar av. trimmed when/if necessary, of course.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Also: Fetish panel, shot in the head during Mandom. Most of his dark determination closeups.

e:

2 EoH videos today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jRMLHxLiWg Rohan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNG2RchkjzE Jotaro part 4

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Dec 7, 2015

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
If you've got any for Gappy i'd be happy to take that av

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gappy is primo, A++, 10/10, perfect av material, but it depends what you're looking for. Badass poses, funny stuff, creepy stuff?

... I've only just realised that I could go Gappy av too and get away with that too.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

if i had to make choice it's gonna be cool araki-poses, so badass gappy!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I don't even really like Giorno but I'd take any excuse to use this as an avatar honestly.

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

i feel like these two are good candidates for a johnny joestar av. trimmed when/if necessary, of course.

This is my favorite Johnny pic, it's exactly what I would use were I using a Johnny, I just really like that a color scheme. The second one is probably way color but this one owns.

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Dec 7, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I love the low detail images for avatars myself.

I've used these elsewhere:

Though, there's a couple of other gems I have at hand already that could work.

The panel on the full page should be pretty apparent as to which is good av material.
The I won panel would take some cropping I guess. Pic 3 probably has a better quality version out too, seeing as Vol 1 and 2 have been scanlated by HWNB

Also, because I hate never knowing where poses are from.
Pic 1: I am a Rock! aftermath when Yasuho has gone home.
2: Karera arc
3. Maybe Karera again.
4. Beetle Tendency
5. [I've forgot]
6. [Forgot specifics but early]
7. Shakedown Road
8. Beetle Tendency when Jobin corners him.
9. Shakedown Road.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Dec 7, 2015

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

It should be the I Won [completely] face, how is this even a question!!!!!!!!!!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I only realised recently that he's doing the same hand pose in I WON as Kira Yoshikage was in the first photo we see of him in JJL.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Dec 7, 2015

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
gonna change my forums name to "racist araki art" and change my av to

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
or

gonna change my username to xxmilfman69xx

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

FirstAidKite posted:

or

gonna change my username to xxmilfman69xx

same

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I saw you as a Rohan Kishibe when you said it. Baal is the (former) mod of VEGETA who would suit Kira best.

I'm not gonna disagree with this, that's pretty much right

I love the low detail images for avatars myself.

I've used these elsewhere:

Though, there's a couple of other gems I have at hand already that could work.

The panel on the full page should be pretty apparent as to which is good av material.
The I won panel would take some cropping I guess. Pic 3 probably has a better quality version out too, seeing as Vol 1 and 2 have been scanlated by HWNB

Also, because I hate never knowing where poses are from.
Pic 1: I am a Rock! aftermath when Yasuho has gone home.
2: Karera arc
3. Maybe Karera again.
4. Beetle Tendency
5. [I've forgot]
6. [Forgot specifics but early]
7. Shakedown Road
8. Beetle Tendency when Jobin corners him.
9. Shakedown Road.

I thought that second image was a dick at first

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Part 4 Jotaro has a good theme

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

if not johnny i might want to go with yasuho but i dunno if i can find a good (colored) pic of her and paisley park together

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Im curious why there's no Gyro posting in these forums.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Butt Ghost posted:

Part 4 Jotaro has a good theme

Are those their themes playing in the trailers? I figured it was just level music. If those are character themes then I've gotta say, I miss the ones from ASB. I loved the references to the actual bands/songs like Kashmir during Will A Zeppelli's theme or Killer Queen in Kira's theme.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wild Horses posted:

Im curious why there's no Gyro posting in these forums.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

If not for my theme and my being too cheap to buy an avatar, I'd rock a Gyrotar. He's far and away my favorite character in the series.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
So what happened to the stand users that weren't killed off after the Stardust Crusader arc? did they just slink off into obscurity or get picked up by the Speedwagon Foundation?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

They probably all ended up like Okuyasu's dad.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SeanBeansShako posted:

So what happened to the stand users that weren't killed off after the Stardust Crusader arc? did they just slink off into obscurity or get picked up by the Speedwagon Foundation?

They probably hosed off in fear of get blasted by ten thousand fists int he air

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.

Baal posted:

They probably hosed off in fear of get blasted by ten thousand fists int he air

Must be a Star Platinum trauma group or something they are part of.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

"Hi, I'm the fake Captain Tenille and I got punched by Star Platinum."

"Hi, fake Captain Tenille."

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
fake captain tenille is loving dead he got his head ripped in half and left in the ocean

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I can't be bothered to remember which of these losers no one cares about is dead or not.

You know, when you think about it, Gray Fly was one of the most effective assassins. I mean, without him, the Crusaders would have been to Egypt and back in like a week.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

I can't be bothered to remember which of these losers no one cares about is dead or not.

You know, when you think about it, Gray Fly was one of the most effective assassins. I mean, without him, the Crusaders would have been to Egypt and back in like a week.

It's all thanks to the power of his stand, A Bug

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Actually they wouldn't have had Polnareff or Iggy, would have barely known each-other let alone have developed as people and DIO probably would've murdered them all

CaptianKatsura
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not Katsura, I'm Captain Katsura!

TheKingofSprings posted:

Actually they wouldn't have had Polnareff or Iggy, would have barely known each-other let alone have developed as people and DIO probably would've murdered them all

Plus most of the enemy stand users would probably still be in the nearby area ready to gang up on the Crusaders. Arriving on schedule would have been awful for them.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
All the egyptian god stand users would be hanging out at DIO's as Team Four Star(dust crusaders) walk in. Doesn't sound pretty.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

All the egyptian god stand users would be hanging out at DIO's as Team Four Star(dust crusaders) walk in. Doesn't sound pretty.

That might not be so bad since I can't imagine those half-dozen extra guys (and lady) being able to get out of each other's way. I mean, how effective are the D'arby brothers when you've got one guy turning your opponents into kids and another smashing them together like human magnets? Makes it hard to concentrate on Oh! That's a Baseball or a poker game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Now I'm imagining D'Arby Jr getting pissed off at Mariah because her exponentially growing magnets keep loving up his games. :allears: