Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

symbolic posted:

holy poo poo if that happens i join the 27 Club

i'm gonna be like Hendrix, guys!!!!

I'd say you're an obnoxious teenager, but it is just everything that you type is, in fact, an obnoxious waste of internet storage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
as they said in the 90s man

"get a life"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

satanic splash-back posted:

I'd say you're an obnoxious teenager, but it is just everything that you type is, in fact, an obnoxious waste of internet storage

the cloud doesn't have storage it just has bits and bytes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This face may age, but the mind is still the same age.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

nomadologique posted:

the cloud doesn't have storage it just has bits and bytes

Don't be ridiculous

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

your avatar is stare-raping me

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

This face may age, but the mind is still the same age.

your head get ssmart but your brain gets dumb

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

nomadologique posted:

your head get ssmart but your brain gets dumb

What's wrong with taking the back streets?

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

See the problem is all us Gen X-ers crashed the whole economy.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nolgthorn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense
the generation after generation z will be zz

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

Nolgthorn posted:

im the 0 to -10 million dollar food stamp range

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Gyra_Solune posted:

it also helps that video game music is cool and good, and clearly evokes a scene because it's like, 'this is the song that was playing during the ganondorf battle, it makes me think of the ganondorf battle', when other classical music needs a bit more to digest and discuss and ain't nobody got time for that poo poo

imo this is probably the way to go for orchestras, especially if they branch out to other games that never got much orchestral treatments

kill yourself.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
hahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDb9qErLc8

http://www.techinsider.io/coca-colas-ad-offending-indigenous-mexicans-2015-12

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Those charts all have different scales so putting them side by side like that is totally misleading.

But life and this country suck, gently caress this gay earth, etc.

Whatever happened to Generation XXX? They were "all about the weed smoke and the kinky sex" and I want to know how that worked out for them.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Nu left want racial segregation. Its enough to srart voting tory.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

A Strange Aeon posted:

Those charts all have different scales so putting them side by side like that is totally misleading.

But life and this country suck, gently caress this gay earth, etc.

Whatever happened to Generation XXX? They were "all about the weed smoke and the kinky sex" and I want to know how that worked out for them.

Actually life owns, if you start thinking otherwise then dr opus perscribes a week or two internet cleanse.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

EugeneJ posted:

I'd be down for movie scores performed by the original composer live

I'd probably drop $40 for Conan the Barbarian to a live orchestra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xgecR0ifo&t=60s

Or Koyaanisqatsi to a live orchestra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OacVy8_nJi0

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gyra_Solune posted:

it also helps that video game music is cool and good, and clearly evokes a scene because it's like, 'this is the song that was playing during the ganondorf battle, it makes me think of the ganondorf battle', when other classical music needs a bit more to digest and discuss and ain't nobody got time for that poo poo

imo this is probably the way to go for orchestras, especially if they branch out to other games that never got much orchestral treatments

Jesus christ. Stay away from the orchestra, please. I want to hear real poo poo like my main man Tchaikovsky, or Vivaldi. There's nothing hard to digest about good classical music

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Cleveland - we dont smell as bad as you thought we would

A chicagoers take on moving to cleveland. I know this isn't the cleveland thread, but it kind of goes with the gentrification thing from earlier.

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/yes-i-moved-to-cleveland-and-you-should-too/Content?oid=4672794

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

This is why they have polar bears in their commercials, they were going to have brown bears as well but then they got sued

naem
May 29, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

Cleveland - we dont smell as bad as you thought we would

A chicagoers take on moving to cleveland. I know this isn't the cleveland thread, but it kind of goes with the gentrification thing from earlier.

http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/yes-i-moved-to-cleveland-and-you-should-too/Content?oid=4672794

"Person miraculously finds job in Cleveland"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Wouldn't it have been more offensive if the white kids started handing them beer

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

naem posted:

"Person miraculously finds job in Cleveland"

They got excited after seeing the famous Cleveland Tourism Video youtube.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Nolgthorn posted:

Education costs would be a lot lower if the government didn't back the loans. People could actually go to college for the sake of learning and not be buried in huge amounts of debt.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Should have ended with a tortoise walking in front of the coca cola tree with one of their heads strapped to its shell.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

KoRMaK posted:

you have an sa account WITH an avatar. you are your big gamer friend. dont try to high road your friend on these forums

uh, i wasn't, i'm a huge fuckin nerd but the only games i've really played in the last year are fallout 4 and f2p blizzard games whereas he has a video game blog and youtube channel and twitch account and poo poo

there are different shades of goon besides big gamer guy

e: i actually know multiple goons irl who post almost daily and don't play any video games at all

mr. mephistopheles fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 8, 2015

dreadspork
Jun 25, 2005

Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.
Here is a jpg

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

hey I know this guy!

wait

maybe

I'm not sure

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dreadspork posted:

Here is a jpg

This dude works at the cock smoking facility.

Just trust me on this.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I was expecting more sombreros and tacos than this boring rear end poo poo. White people shared a coke after building a pointless monument to coke. boring. I feel like people would be offended over the old "buy the world a coke" ad because it features white people and black people doing a white person thing or whatever. poo poo's dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

I really just wanted to post that commercial to be honest

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

dreadspork posted:

Here is a jpg

How not to deal with a receding hairline ....jpg

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i just skipped 40 pages r millunials still bad?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FCKGW posted:

Unless they have comically oversized, Circus tits, yes.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

FCKGW posted:

No, no. In the last 7 pages social mobility has improved and higher education is more affordable. Now millennials are too tired from working satisfying, high paying jobs to whine and bitch and moan about being triggered.

The man bun is still a problem though.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm seeing more and more bikers leave their helmets on. Are they afraid they'll be stolen or something?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

dreadspork posted:

Here is a jpg

Seeing these dudes in 20 years w floppy earlobes n faded, stretched tats will be quite lol

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Mad Monk posted:

I'm seeing more and more bikers leave their helmets on. Are they afraid they'll be stolen or something?

i'm the star of david on the bike jersey

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Seeing these dudes in 20 years w floppy earlobes n faded, stretched tats will be quite lol

I've already seen a few. They look awful at job interviews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mad Monk posted:

The helmet is a security blanket in a scary world full of Unsafe Spaces.

• Locked thread