Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Sword and Sceptre posted:

Define "we", a Trump presidency would be the greatest thing to happen to the left in the US in decades.

Yeah but you have to survive two years of Republicans holding all three branches of government followed by two years of gridlock first.

And that's before you count Judge Associate Justice Judy replacing The Notorious RBG, giving a conservatives a death grip on SCOTUS that will last the rest of our lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asdf32
May 15, 2010

I lust for childrens' deaths. Ask me about how I don't care if my kids die.

Helsing posted:

It's cool that the thread about Islamophobia is largely dominated by people arguing that maybe Muslims really are subhuman monsters and all, but back in the real world the political hysteria being whipped up over Islamophobia is driving some really frightening political developments.

Honestly it's one of the more freightening things in politics I've seen. Neither Muslims nor terrorism are a primary threat to America and considering them to be a headline threat isn't even consistent with "American #1" sentiment. If America is a powerful nation then its policy cannot be dictated by terrorists which operate, by definition, from positions of weakness. Nevermind the minor event which spurred this announcement or the unconstitutional and completely impractical nature of the proposed policy.

The only positive thing to be read from the recent and increasing republican insanity is that there is a chance it will die with angry irrational declining demographic that's fueling it.

Sword and Sceptre
Jan 24, 2011

by vyelkin

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Yeah but you have to survive two years of Republicans holding all three branches of government followed by two years of gridlock first.

And that's before you count Judge Associate Justice Judy replacing The Notorious RBG, giving a conservatives a death grip on SCOTUS that will last the rest of our lives.

Apologies I'm an idiot, I thought for some reason the democrats have more seats on the court. I just assumed it would be 2 years of bullshit with trump and the court would keep any crazy policy in check, I guess that is not the case.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Sword and Sceptre posted:

Apologies I'm an idiot, I thought for some reason the democrats have more seats on the court. I just assumed it would be 2 years of bullshit with trump and the court would keep any crazy policy in check, I guess that is not the case.

Yeah, no. We're already getting major decisions decided 5-4 based on whichever side of bed Anthony Kennedy wakes up on (good for gay rights and habeas corpus, but screw you if you want birth control, fewer abortion limits, or gun control; and keep in mind that he literally wrote the 5-4 decision for Citizens United). Losing one of the liberals (RBG being very likely the next to go on either side) would knock that balance to a firm 5-4 for conservatives on even those issues Kennedy sides with the liberals on.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ldYUmX-bs

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
it would be funny if trump wins, turns out to have totally lied in his campaign and goes on to be a generally sane (for a republican) president

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011

Mulva posted:

I'm sure it's part of it, but I personally think we only care about that stability as far as it keeps the oil flowing. That said, in point to you we have invaded stable oil producing countries before, so who knows at this point.

EDIT: Not to mention that while the Saudi regime is stable they are literally destabilizing the rest of the region.

The sauds need to sell their oil at a little over $105 to sustain their current budget. Currently crude is going for <$40 a barrel -- OPEC failed to reach a consensus and will not be restricting supply. Saudi Arabia has less than 5 years worth of cash on hand to sustain their spending. Their economy is gonna be a massive clusterfuck real soon unless oil prices rebound (and it doesn't look likely)

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

blowfish posted:

it would be funny if trump wins, turns out to have totally lied in his campaign and goes on to be a generally sane (for a republican) president

A lot of people would try to assassinate him if this happened.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
As a non-American I am watching all this with some amusement.

A Trump win in the Republican candidacy would mean a massive Democrat win in the general election right? Surely all the fence sitters wouldn't flock to the far right?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

You overestimate the sanity of the people.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
When I visited friends in Germany last month nearly everyone asked me about Trump, mostly in the "I mean it's just a thing you see on the TV right?" tone. Oh boy.

the floor is baklava
May 4, 2003

SHAME

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

A Trump win in the Republican candidacy would mean a massive Democrat win in the general election right? Surely all the fence sitters wouldn't flock to the far right?

Knock on wood, my friend.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style
So anyway, after some British politicians, including the Prime Minister, called Trump out on his bullshit earlier, Trump is now claiming London is "radicalised" and that the Police there live in constant fear for their lives.

http://news.sky.com/story/1602135/trump-police-fear-for-lives-in-radical-london

Has there ever been a presidential hopeful this batshit loony before?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Ross Perot?

Then again, Sid Meir's Civilization always seems to list Dan Quayle as the most incompetent politician.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Ross Perot?

Then again, Sid Meir's Civilization always seems to list Dan Quayle as the most incompetent politician.

The problem is that Trump appears to be far too competent, and also out of his freakin' mind.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Talking Points Memo posted:

Trump Has His Riefenstahl

By JOSH MARSHALLPublishedDECEMBER 8, 2015, 1:09 PM EST

It's hard to explain exactly why we submit ourselves to this. But in our New York City office we spend most of the day listening to Fox News. In moments of tension and incitement such as these it is difficult to capture the sheer scale and measure of the storm of hate, lies, nonsense and febrile fear that constantly flows out of it, minute by minute and hour after hour. I've become particularly focused in the last couple days on the almost constant stream of often small but highly significant falsehoods which go together to create a frightening and highly distorted image of the world.

Just now we're listening to this show Outnumbered where a woman named Gloria Tantaros (who manages to combine in her person in a concentrated form everything that is awful about Fox News) went on a tear about how it was that the San Bernardino shooter's brother was allowed to attend a press conference sponsored by CAIR the day after the attack, 'spouting CAIR talking points' as opposed to being in FBI custody. Why wasn't the whole family in FBI custody, she ranted? Well, as far as I know, the person she's referring to isn't Syed Farouk's brother but his brother-in-law. His brother is actually a Navy veteran who lives in a different part of Southern California and, from everything we've heard, had absolutely nothing to do with his brother's crimes.

There are certainly times in the aftermath of catastrophic terrorist attacks when the FBI might almost indiscriminately arrest people proximate to the identified attackers, simply to disrupt other attacks which might be imminent. This can be overreaction or in certain extreme cases it can be a justified policy of disruption if done in very limited and prescribed ways. The FBI did go into something like that mode in the days just after 9/11. But we don't just arrest whole families of people. The law doesn't work like that. The mere statement of the facts and inaccuracies doesn't capture the mix of florid outrage, angry betrayal and sense of threat.

Yesterday, a House Republican announced that the US now knows that ISIS has tried to have operatives come into the United States through its refugee program. In the report on this, the Fox News reporter went on to say, simply in passing, that this was how the Paris attackers (plural) entered France, falsely as refugees. I don't want to go into the details here. But that's not true. Questions were raised about a single attacker. But those didn't hold up. There were never questions about multiple attackers coming into the country as refugees. Indeed, they were French and Belgian nationals.

These might seem like small or picayune examples. But they are constant. And they build up to a whole tapestry of falsehoods, that combined with incitement and hysteria create a mental world in which Donald Trump's mounting volume of racist incitement is just not at all surprising. They are the false fact links that piece together the chain of distortion and lies that would simply collapse without them. You may have noticed that Fox felt compelled to suspend two on-air personalities yesterday because of rants about the President. But they were suspended not because of general tone or extremity but simply because they lapsed into profanity. When I saw this yesterday, it didn't seem surprising because the tone has become so hyperbolic and the climate of outrage and drama against the President not endorsing a military escalation or a clampdown on American Muslims so extreme that it's hardly surprising that a couple of regulars would slip into profanity.

As I wrote last night, this is sort of like a national Milgram Experiment. Are there limits on how far you can go as the possible nominee of a major national party? Seemingly not. Yes, most of the other presidential candidates have rejected his plan. Cruz said he doesn't agree, but went out of his way not to criticize. But the only meaningful kind of rejection of what Trump has said would be to say you would never support him for President, even if he's the nominee. Clearly, none are willing to do that. This is just another policy disagreement, like being against Obamacare.

I know I'm preaching to the choir when it comes to noting the factual shortcomings of Fox News. But this is why this isn't really about Trump. Trump's genius - and I don't use that word loosely - is that he is an intuitive. He can feel the public mood in ways that none of these others can. I don't think Trump began his campaign with really any of this. "Mexicans" were his thing. But even that was I think largely shtick. Terrorism and Muslim-hating wasn't his thing. But like a gifted jazz musician he can pick up the rhythms of whatever group he's sitting in with, adapt, improvise and take them further. Yes, he's almost a Coltrane of hate and incitement. But it's not about Trump. It's about his supporters. A big chunk of the Republican base is awash in racism and xenophobic hysteria. And this is the food that they feed on every day. It's a societal sickness and we can't ignore it.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

You're asking the forum of chronic alcoholics and cynics whether you should be pessimistic?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Almost no one thinks Trump can win. Of course no one thought he would rocket to the top of the primary and stay on top for months.

There's this truism among politicos that a politician with high name recognition (and Trump's was very high before he entered the race) cannot dramatically change their favorable / unfavorable rating among voters. It's supposed to be much easier to define yourself when voters have never heard of you before; if you're someone like Trump or Hillary Clinton then, so the theory goes, your numbers should be relatively stable. So when Trump came along people looked at the very high percentage of voters, even within the Republican primary, who viewed him unfavorably, and concluded he had little room to grow.

Turns out Trump isn't constrained by the normal dynamics of a regular politician, because the more racist poo poo he says the higher he rises in the polls. He transformed his numbers almost overnight with his "the Mexicans are sending their rapists to America" announcement speech, and since then he's been riding high. Something like one in four Republicans are deadset against him and plenty of other Republicans would prefer someone else to him, but it's clear a very large and solid block of the GOP base love Trump. More importantly, their love has less to do with any policy he proposes and more to do with the man himself. Republican pollster Frank Luntz claims, based on focus groups he conducted, that it's basically impossible to shake Trump's supporters. You can tell them anything about the man, mention any unorthodox or unpopular past position he's taken, any bad thing he's done, and they'll continue to say they support him.

At this point he really could be the nominee, and almost by default Presidential races are close things. The right mixture of events -- a bad misstep by the Democratic candidate, an unexpected terrorist attack, etc. -- and who knows what would happen.

And even if Trump losses, he didn't create the xenophobia he is exploiting. All he's done is reveal just how viable the xenophobia strategy is. The GOP might not take the Presidency but if they can hold onto a lot of state houses and Congress then not controlling the presidency really just frees them from the responsibility of even pretending to govern.

And given that the Democrats are on the verge of nominating one of the weakest candidates in modern memory, I think there's genuine cause for concern.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Helsing posted:

And given that the Democrats are on the verge of nominating one of the weakest candidates in modern memory, I think there's genuine cause for concern.

Assuming the last 25 years is "modern memory", the Democrats have nominated a candidate 6 times, and have won 4 out of those 6 times (maybe 5 depending on Gore). So that's not exactly the most scathing indictment you can give, even assuming it's true.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

The Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections, and Bush only won the popular vote in 2004 thanks to a highly unusual and manipulated set of circumstances...

And yet the Democratic party is in crisis and most of it's followers seem to have trouble even acknowledging that fact. The party's probably got a firm hold on the White House in 2016, but even that isn't guaranteed, and it's position almost everywhere else is incredibly tenuous.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Helsing posted:

And yet the Democratic party is in crisis and most of it's followers seem to have trouble even acknowledging that fact. The party's probably got a firm hold on the White House in 2016, but even that isn't guaranteed, and it's position almost everywhere else is incredibly tenuous.

Which State legislatures that the Democrats control do they look tenuous in?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

I'm not a close enough follower of state politics to comment intelligently on which Democratic controlled legislatures are currently the most vulnerable, but the overall numbers really speak for themselves.

quote:

If you want to understand how destructive the 2010 and 2014 midterm elections were to the long-term downballot prospects of the Democratic party, all you need to do is look at this chart via Pew's terrific Fact Tank site.

In 2009, Republicans controlled both chambers in just 14 state legislatures. Six years later, they had total control in more than double that number. And that's not even the full, bad story for Democrats. Look at their numbers. In 2009, Democrats had full control in 27 state legislatures; by 2015 that number was down to 11, the lowest ebb for total Democratic control since, at least, 1978.

That massive disparity in state legislative control has all sorts of effects from the obvious (control of the decennial redistricting process) to the less so (a wider bench to groom future stars). And, Democrats don't have all that much time to turn things around before the effects of their losses in 2010 and 2014 become even more entrenched.

There are three elections -- 2016, 2018 and 2020 -- before the next round of national redistricting. If Democrats can't use the next six years to reverse their losses of the past six years, they could see the party drawn into semi-permanent (nothing is totally permanent in politics) minority status in the House of Representatives. The Democratic National Committee has identified reversing the party's massive losses at the state legislative level as a major priority going forward but the questions remains how much they can actually do about it.

Part of the reason Republicans have gained over 900 state legislative seats since Obama became president is that they have a very well-funded infrastructure that focuses only on winning state legislative chambers. Democrats, of course, have their own state legislative arm but the major donors that tend to finance these things are less engaged on the Democratic side than the Republican one.

Democrats' best hope is that a national political environment like the ones they endured in 2010 and 2014 doesn't repeat itself in 2016 (very unlikely), 2018 (iffy depending on which party controls the White House) or 2020 (impossible to know this far out). And that they can convince some of their big donors to give to a less-sexy-but-no-less-important cause than a presidential or Senate race.

It's a difficult task, having dug such a huge hole. And it's Republicans trump card amid shifting demographics that could severely complicate their chances of winning the White House over the decade or two.

Democratic control of the Presidency isn't sustainable in the long run if they are almost totally shut out of legislative power both federally and in the states. Also they're never going to regain control of the House of Reps if they are consistently shout out of most state governments.

Meanwhile the Republicans, to counter their declining demographic base of support, will enact ever more overt forms of voter suppression, and they'll try to retain the loyalty of blue collar whites by making ever more racist xenophobic appeals. You'd better hope the Democrats don't lose control of the Supreme Court -- and that the Democrats can actually get a decent judge appointed when the new, take-no-prisoners GOP controls the senate -- or you guys are really hosed.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
That doesn't really answer my question though. At best, all you've shown is that the Democrats had a coalition that was much weaker than it appeared to be, which everyone & their mother knows by now.

What is also known is that Democrats have the reputation of being "spineless". This is partially due to them having a coalition that's not very strong. You'll notice that in the past 4 years or so, there's been a lot stronger coordination within the party. This isn't accidental.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

I don't know what to tell you. For reasons that aren't clear to me you keep trying to act like it isn't a big deal that, in the aftermath of two disastrous wars and an economic crisis, all of which were direct byproducts of the modern GOP's unhinged ideology (an ideology that's been adopted by a number of Dems as well since the 1980s), the main result has been for the GOP to grow more radical and, for the most part, more electorally successful. And those GOP successes also put them in control of the ultra-important process of 1) nominating federal judges and 2) controlling how districts are designed for the House of Representatives.

While you aren't quite saying it explicitly, you keep making posts that seem to imply you don't think this is a big deal. I don't know if you're just trying to be contrarian or if you genuinely don't think this is cause for alarm. But if the last decade wasn't enough to destroy the brand of the GOP then your country is hosed.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Helsing posted:

The Democrats have won the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections, and Bush only won the popular vote in 2004 thanks to a highly unusual and manipulated set of circumstances...

Actually the party has acknowledged it; hence the return to the 50 state strategy in 2016. The issue is that due to demo-graphical changes red states are getting redder and blue states are getting bluer.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Certainly Hillary wants to replicate Obama's / Howard Dean's strategy of having a strong grassroots army of door knockers and envelope stuffers in all 50 states but that's not going to solve the Democrat's bigger problems, which are 1) the fundraising infrastructure that the GOP has put in place to win state elections and 2) the fact that the Democratic party is riddled with contradictions, not least of which is their reliance on big money donors, which puts them at a structural disadvantage compared to the GOP.

The fact Hilary is going to be the nominee is, in and of itself, a pretty clear indication of how poorly prepared the Democrats are. Hilary can win if enough frightened minorities and women turn out to elect her but she embodies practically every bad political decision the Democratic party has taken since the 1980s, painted over with a thin veneer of Sheryl Sandburg style Lean In feminism.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
This thread is now about the US election.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Take a look at the first post in the thread. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752544

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Dazzling Addar posted:

This is a curious assumption for a whole slew of reasons, not the least of which being that it renders the entire concept of a phobia meaningless. Emotions are not inherently irrational.

I admit I'm not a linguist or a philosopher, but I was under the impression that emotions were like, the bare bones example of the irrational. As logic would be of the rational. I'm not saying emotions are necessarily wrong or bad (although fearing/hating a vast group of people because of the actions of a few obviously is).

Phobos literately means "fear", I really don't see how I'm rendering it meaningless. Please explain some of the "slew", not intending to be snarky I'm legit interested to know if I'm understanding what is rational/irrational correctly.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Starshark posted:

This thread is now about the US election.

It's hard to maintain a clean division between a discussion of Islamophobia and a discussion of the US election, for reasons that should be clear.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
"But the people you tortured are going to be in eternity in Heaven. You are very deceived by Satan," said a state worker identified as Denise Slader. "Your mind has been taken over, brainwashed, and you have nothing but hate."

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

blowfish posted:

Well, he did mention in one of his books that he always goes as far as he possibly can in a negotiation so he can bargain downwards to get what he really wants. So, I doubt his ultimate plans are to ban all Muslim immigration and build a giant wall along Mexico's border, but probably something down the line. I'm more worried by the fact that he's encouraging the racist elements of American culture.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fredericksburg is for lovers

Cross-post

Moltke posted:

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...04413.video.mp4

"Every one of you are a terrorist. You can smile at me, you can say whatever you want, but every Muslim is a terrorist. Shut your mouth, I don't want to hear your mouth." *Uproarious applause*

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
It's really amazing seeing people recycle the same horseshit racial and ethic hatred over and over, it's the biggest damnation of the information and social networking age that even in 2015 people can relive 1800's anti-Chinese/irish/whatever, 1930's anti-Semitism, 1950's Racism, cold war anti-Russian, and the cycle keeps repeating. I will say this and I will keep repeating it, the current climate of hate and insanity against american citizens who's chosen faith is islam in the US has been aided and abetted by unrestrained propagation of the media and entertainment industry against arabs and muslims in general. What we're seeing today Is the natural result of decades of political propagation and agenda driven targeting of muslims by the news cycles and Hollywood, who have gotten away with things they could've never gotten away with had their targets been African American or American jews.

It's really unbelievable that a political frontrunner can spout what he's spouting in 2015 and not be immediately put away as a dangerous throwback, the fact that there's even a DEBATE is a huge political setback for the united states as a functional society.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

I'll just repeat myself and say that people are, have always been, and always will be idiots and assholes.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Al-Saqr posted:

It's really amazing seeing people recycle the same horseshit racial and ethic hatred over and over, it's the biggest damnation of the information and social networking age that even in 2015 people can relive 1800's anti-Chinese/irish/whatever, 1930's anti-Semitism, 1950's Racism, cold war anti-Russian, and the cycle keeps repeating. I will say this and I will keep repeating it, the current climate of hate and insanity against american citizens who's chosen faith is islam in the US has been aided and abetted by unrestrained propagation of the media and entertainment industry against arabs and muslims in general. What we're seeing today Is the natural result of decades of political propagation and agenda driven targeting of muslims by the news cycles and Hollywood, who have gotten away with things they could've never gotten away with had their targets been African American or American jews.

It's really unbelievable that a political frontrunner can spout what he's spouting in 2015 and not be immediately put away as a dangerous throwback, the fact that there's even a DEBATE is a huge political setback for the united states as a functional society.

I'm more worried than I have ever been about targeting of a minority in this country, all signs point to an uptick in vigilantism and targeted killing very soon.

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

SedanChair posted:

I'm more worried than I have ever been about targeting of a minority in this country, all signs point to an uptick in vigilantism and targeted killing very soon.

Agreed. It bothers me that I seem to be powerless to do anything about it but vote and argue with those close to me who agree with Trump's poo poo.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I agree that the uptick in racist rhetoric in both the US and Canada is worrying, and I'm afraid that the community may have gone a bit "boy who cried wolf" over supposed Islamophobia with things like the Charlie Hebdo cartoons. It's pretty clear that there is real, legitimate Islamophobia to deal with (drawing the prophet doesn't count, though) and it's sadly looking more and more likely that it will turn violent eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

White Supremacist Says His Website Traffic Spikes When Trump Makes News posted:

White Supremacist Says His Website Traffic Spikes When Trump Makes News

Don Black, the founder of the prominent white supremacist website Stormfront, told Politico for an article published Thursday that his site and radio show have gotten a huge boost during Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign.

Black told the publication that Stormfront's traffic increases by about 30-40 percent when Trump makes waves with his comments on immigration and Muslims. It's enough of a bump that Black said he now has to upgrade his servers.

Trump has demonized immigrants from Mexico repeatedly while on the campaign trail. On Monday, he called for a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the United States. Such remarks have proven to be attractive to white nationalists, and when asked about the support he has from white supremacists like David Duke, the notorious former Ku Klux Klan leader, Trump has said "everybody likes me."

Black said Trump was creating a legacy for white nationalists that will outlive his political career.

“Demoralization has been the biggest enemy and Trump is changing all that,” Black told Politico. “He’s certainly creating a movement that will continue independently of him even if he does fold at some point.”

Read the full report here.

• Locked thread