Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Darkman Fanpage posted:

You forget that Gamergate started on 4chan.

sure but thats totally over now

isnt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Ben Carson on Hannity - "Polls don't get me excited"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Darkman Fanpage posted:

The original cartoon just had an Eye of Providence pyramid stomping on an innocent American citizen. The edited version gave the pyramid a yamulka and Star of David.

Oh they really twisted the hell out of his intended meaning there, he totally meant to indict the non-sectarian totally-not-jewish-or-anything global banker conspiracy and then some assholes made him look like an anti-semite.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Montasque posted:

Ben Carson on Hannity - "Polls don't get me excited"

Technically true

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Stephanopoulos responded: "You want to bring back policies like that?"

After a pause, Trump responded: "No, I don't to bring it back, George. At all. I don't like doing it at all. It's a temporary measure until our representatives, many of whom are grossly incompetent, until our representatives can figure out what's going on."

He's not wrong about that last part.

Joementum posted:

:lol: Crazy Uncle Liberty didn't want to run in 2012, so Rand started putting out signs he would, only to have Ron jump in.

And Ron wasn't shy about sharing his contempt with Jim DeMint and Lindsey Graham.

As usual, the Onion nailed it months ago.

This should be funny but with all the Sad Rand pictures the campaign releases it just makes the whole situation more tragic. :smith:

Rocks posted:

Remember when Trump used to talk about how 9/11 was Bush's fault? God those seemed like such innocent times...

He just needs to combine his most popular ideas and promise to lock up the Bush family in camps.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
I'm gonna go ahead and start rewatching Thundarr the Barbarian so I can ready myself for a Trump presidency

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Not defending Ben Garrison, just explaining the diffence. If I'm remembering correctly he was the cartoonist for The Blaze.

Speaking of which Glenn Beck has pretty much dropped out of the public conciousness.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Speaking of which Glenn Beck has pretty much dropped out of the public conciousness.

A Toke Too Far, hopefully

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

sure but thats totally over now

isnt it

Not for them. It'll never end until the last man dies on that hill. But it's over for 4chan who exiled those guys for being annoying douches.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Praise xenu

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Not defending Ben Garrison, just explaining the diffence. If I'm remembering correctly he was the cartoonist for The Blaze.

Considering he was so anti-Trump, I wonder what he thinks now that he's basically drawn a line between 'Americans' and 'Muslims'. If you just asked "what about Muslim-Americans?" I'm sure the camps will be oh god I can't even joke about it

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Immortan posted:

You can't be serious. Please, you can't be.

Importing slavor labor/having unprotected borders is a neoliberal position, not a progressive one. Bernie Sanders, for example, is explicitly against it.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

TheTatteredKing posted:

It'll never end until the last clickbait piece is written about it, comparing to things like Donald loving Trump.

ftfy

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

so how long will this go on before we have democrats strangling republicans in the streets and vice versa only with guns obvs

If not after this election, then just one or two more.

It's not like the shitstorm of retarded conservative feelings that Trump et al are stirring up are some loving fad that's just going to... magically go away if a Democrat wins the presidency. No, dumbasses, it's BETTER for there to be an Obama for them to blame, and buck against and just use as an utter loving scapegoat to eat up all the attention while they assrape the country from the county and state level ALLLL the way up through loving Congress. This is what you call a "win-win" for conservatives; all they rely upon is you still believing that effort from within this system is going to change a goddamn thing. Then, every drat election they don't win just gives a few more years for graft and rape, a few more years to rile the base, a few more years to grow more vicious, more angry, more panicked. By all means, keep sincerely voting for those Democrats!

gently caress, my accelerationist heart has grown three loving sizes since I last checked in on SA's election threads. At this point, there are literally no good answers if you are trying to sincerely vote for "good outcomes". Honestly, the BEST thing for the GOP and American conservatives is for a Democrat to win. Then they get either 4 or 8 more years to absolutely assrape America, shut down budgets, keep trying to defund everything from Obamacare to Planned Parenthood, while some sad-sack, isolated Democrat in the loving Oval tries to play defensive ball with legislative minorities all the way down to loving dogcatcher. MEANWHILE, all that happens is that the mere fact that a Democrat WON AGAIN will make The Onion's "Shrieking, White-Hot Sphere of Pure Rage" look like a tempest in a loving teacup. Look at the poo poo they're already comfortable saying: it's loving fascism, and they are getting away with it, and socking away the cash from the legions of assholes who feel like they're FINALLY BEING HEARD. God, what a win for assholes everywhere if EITHER Democrat wins. Of course, there's decades of loving butthurt and insane, incomprehensible rage against Hillary, but holy poo poo! If Bernie, by some freak accident, were to squeak out a win? How the gently caress many of TODAY'S Democrats are going to caucus with him with the wind blowing the way it is? If you are still out there thinking that if only you put a D in the White House, that America can be saved, you are the problem in America, and you are the GOP's best friend.

Yeah, their second choice is for their establishment boy to win. Then we get the strangling in the streets business, but medium-style. Now there is absolutely no barrier whatsoever for a complete turnover of the Supreme Court to the Business Court, and we see the power of a fully-armed and operational establishment GOP. They can use the Teabaggers as they wish, and still run the boards, because their poo poo is conservative ENOUGH: military pork, surveillance, killing net neutrality, destroying unions, the post office, etc, etc...

But the third choice is my FAVORITE, and I don't need any loving Christmas presents because you know what? Mine has already arrived. There's a chance that a true rear end in a top hat wins this thing, and the fact that the CHANCE exists means it will soon be time for every do-gooder, middle-of the road "we have to work within this good and still-viable system" rear end in a top hat to get off their rear end before they are rounded up for the concentration camps along with me. gently caress, if Trump wins, he taps into the profit-driven, absolutely-uncontrolled id of EVERYTHING in this country: from the media, to the military, to business, to the beating heart of red-state America. And it will be horrific. Everything begins to march in lockstep time, and oh yes... America will be "Great" again. But like I said; he doesn't even have to win. He has validated the concept that a fascist, never-served-in-the-military-OR-in-any-government-position rear end in a top hat can stroll up to the presidential trough and BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. It doesn't have to work this time, because there will be a next. And a next, and a next, and a next, and that means the end of the American Republic. And good loving riddance.

There's about a 50/50 chance we come out of the nightmare of that transition in a world completely ruined. The only SURE THING is that if a Democrat keeps taking the White House while Republicans and the loving Koch Brothers and Adelsons of the world run the actual show, that climate change, financial rape, resource depletion, and absolute failure to govern will destroy all of human society. There has never before in history been such a position where doing the same thing has been such a sure ticket to absolute ruin. We are in that position right now: we have the power to simply keep doing what we're doing, and we're guaranteed an extinction event.

So before you call me loving insane like you always do, you tell me what your BEST-CASE-SCENARIO is, and how it solves any of these global-magnitude problems within a timespan that saves all life on Earth. Until then, loving pray for President Trump, and hope that the sheer horror of that man and his actions actually wakes up America and the world to our own loving goddamn idiocy, and sheer, gutless apathy before we render this entire planet sterile.

I've always wanted to say this, and drat it feels good: THE END IS NIGH, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Acceleration 2016.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Just kill me now

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Quidam Viator posted:

It's not like the shitstorm of retarded conservative feelings that Trump et al are stirring up are some loving fad that's just going to... magically go away if a Democrat wins the presidency. No, dumbasses, it's BETTER for there to be an Obama for them to blame, and buck against and just use as an utter loving scapegoat to eat up all the attention while they assrape the country from the county and state level ALLLL the way up through loving Congress. This is what you call a "win-win" for conservatives; all they rely upon is you still believing that effort from within this system is going to change a goddamn thing. Then, every drat election they don't win just gives a few more years for graft and rape, a few more years to rile the base, a few more years to grow more vicious, more angry, more panicked. By all means, keep sincerely voting for those Democrats!

gently caress, my accelerationist heart has grown three loving sizes since I last checked in on SA's election threads. At this point, there are literally no good answers if you are trying to sincerely vote for "good outcomes". Honestly, the BEST thing for the GOP and American conservatives is for a Democrat to win. Then they get either 4 or 8 more years to absolutely assrape America, shut down budgets, keep trying to defund everything from Obamacare to Planned Parenthood, while some sad-sack, isolated Democrat in the loving Oval tries to play defensive ball with legislative minorities all the way down to loving dogcatcher. MEANWHILE, all that happens is that the mere fact that a Democrat WON AGAIN will make The Onion's "Shrieking, White-Hot Sphere of Pure Rage" look like a tempest in a loving teacup. Look at the poo poo they're already comfortable saying: it's loving fascism, and they are getting away with it, and socking away the cash from the legions of assholes who feel like they're FINALLY BEING HEARD. God, what a win for assholes everywhere if EITHER Democrat wins. Of course, there's decades of loving butthurt and insane, incomprehensible rage against Hillary, but holy poo poo! If Bernie, by some freak accident, were to squeak out a win? How the gently caress many of TODAY'S Democrats are going to caucus with him with the wind blowing the way it is? If you are still out there thinking that if only you put a D in the White House, that America can be saved, you are the problem in America, and you are the GOP's best friend.

Yeah, their second choice is for their establishment boy to win. Then we get the strangling in the streets business, but medium-style. Now there is absolutely no barrier whatsoever for a complete turnover of the Supreme Court to the Business Court, and we see the power of a fully-armed and operational establishment GOP. They can use the Teabaggers as they wish, and still run the boards, because their poo poo is conservative ENOUGH: military pork, surveillance, killing net neutrality, destroying unions, the post office, etc, etc...

But the third choice is my FAVORITE, and I don't need any loving Christmas presents because you know what? Mine has already arrived. There's a chance that a true rear end in a top hat wins this thing, and the fact that the CHANCE exists means it will soon be time for every do-gooder, middle-of the road "we have to work within this good and still-viable system" rear end in a top hat to get off their rear end before they are rounded up for the concentration camps along with me. gently caress, if Trump wins, he taps into the profit-driven, absolutely-uncontrolled id of EVERYTHING in this country: from the media, to the military, to business, to the beating heart of red-state America. And it will be horrific. Everything begins to march in lockstep time, and oh yes... America will be "Great" again. But like I said; he doesn't even have to win. He has validated the concept that a fascist, never-served-in-the-military-OR-in-any-government-position rear end in a top hat can stroll up to the presidential trough and BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. It doesn't have to work this time, because there will be a next. And a next, and a next, and a next, and that means the end of the American Republic. And good loving riddance.

There's about a 50/50 chance we come out of the nightmare of that transition in a world completely ruined. The only SURE THING is that if a Democrat keeps taking the White House while Republicans and the loving Koch Brothers and Adelsons of the world run the actual show, that climate change, financial rape, resource depletion, and absolute failure to govern will destroy all of human society. There has never before in history been such a position where doing the same thing has been such a sure ticket to absolute ruin. We are in that position right now: we have the power to simply keep doing what we're doing, and we're guaranteed an extinction event.

So before you call me loving insane like you always do, you tell me what your BEST-CASE-SCENARIO is, and how it solves any of these global-magnitude problems within a timespan that saves all life on Earth. Until then, loving pray for President Trump, and hope that the sheer horror of that man and his actions actually wakes up America and the world to our own loving goddamn idiocy, and sheer, gutless apathy before we render this entire planet sterile.

I've always wanted to say this, and drat it feels good: THE END IS NIGH, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Acceleration 2016.

:captainpop: :captainpop: :captainpop: :captainpop: :captainpop: :captainpop: :captainpop: :captainpop: :captainpop: :captainpop:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Okay what the gently caress happened during the last 15 pages? It had to be big.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

memy posted:

Just kill me now

The New Republic did one even worse.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
That post made me cry.

I love it.

It's so... Right.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

GalacticAcid posted:

Dear god why

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

GalacticAcid posted:

donald trump Donald Trump DONALD TRUMP CLICK THIS LINK MOTHERFUCKER DO IT CONSUME YOU GODDAMN WASTE WE'RE PRESSING YOUR 'STUPID' BUTTON AND YOU'RE GONNA FALL RIGHT IN AINCHA THANKS FOR THE VIEWS FUCKASS

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

Okay what the gently caress happened during the last 15 pages? It had to be big.

The dawning realization that the Trump campaign isn't a joke, or, at the very least, isn't going anywhere anytime soon

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump called for a total ban on letting Muslims into the United States, including US citizen Muslims visiting abroad. The GOP establishment types are doing their usual "I'm getting the vapors!" stuff, Cruz and such are hedging with "well he could've put it in a nicer and less offensive way, but..."

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Quidam Viator posted:

Acceleration 2016.

Can somebody summarize this post for me

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Pretty bold to assume that anyone itt read it

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Jewel Repetition posted:

That one dude finally believed how excited he was about the Jeb! campaign.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

TL;DR: Keep voting for Democrats if you want to kill the loving planet, shitlords. It's what the GOP WANTS you to do. Come be an rear end in a top hat with me and vote Trump into the White House. Let's set fire to America TOGETHER.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Quidam Viator posted:

Acceleration 2016.

You're not wrong!

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Wow, this thread is loving terrible.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Sure.

" :qq: "

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

A cool drat horse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_HPFoelMQc&t=68s

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the gilded age was worse

both red scares too, and jim crow

and then there's slavery

every generation in history has been convinced it would get to see the apocalypse

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

I forgot Santorum is still running.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

oystertoadfish posted:

the gilded age was worse

both red scares too, and jim crow

and then there's slavery

every generation in history has been convinced it would get to see the apocalypse

are you saying we'll meet again? don't know where? don't know when?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

A cool drat horse posted:

have you seen the democrat one?

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

are you saying we'll meet again? don't know where? don't know when?

did i accidentally quote a song or something

im being very unoriginal so im sure i got close

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
fascism is born from the failure of the left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

stoutfish posted:

fascism is born from the failure of the left

• Locked thread