Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

King of Bees posted:

I've been playing borderlands two while recovering from my back surgery so I get this. It's really clever childish and stupid lame- just like the worst, lamest thing ever, but I get realize it's a sign of mental deficiency, so I tolerate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

eddoghetto posted:

And this guy's like "what do you want from me?"

The guy's got a nice head of white hair. Beautiful. The dog it looks the same.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
old man with young man face, no good

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue
Seriously, if your marriage proposal involves video games of any kind, this is a sure sign that you are not mature enough to get married.

Maybe spend a few more years as a "sandwich artist" before you try to integrate yourself into the ranks of normal society.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

lotta misplaced effort and talent there

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Cowman posted:

At least the ring appears tasteful

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

i hope these people die

also all that quirky for the most basic ring imaginable, glue a gear to it like i know you wanted to at least

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

mr. mephistopheles posted:

i hope these people die

A reasonable reaction.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

This person talks like a fag, and their poo poo's all retarded.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

At least the ring appears tasteful

Well at least it means the wife will win the future domestic disturbance fight.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

King of Bees posted:

I've been playing borderlands two while recovering from my back surgery so I get this. It's really clever and stupid but I get it.

Uh it's not a mysterious puzzle, it's really obvious and tacky if you've played even 1-2 RPGs since 1995.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Some of the Sheep posted:

That's just your average foodie really

naem
May 29, 2011

Some of the Sheep posted:

Welcome to Costco, I love you

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

Holy lol this idiot. It's like a turd took an SAT prep class.

This video just made me hate immigrants

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

The Mantis posted:

Holy lol this idiot. It's like a turd took an SAT prep class.

This video just made me hate immigrants

But its a burger in NEW YORK!!!!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

eddoghetto posted:

And this guy's like "what do you want from me?"

Looks like somebody we know.

lazyman
Jul 2, 2007

Toadstrieb posted:

Source: http://carles.buzz/the-contemporary-conformist/

If you can get used to the loving insufferable writing, I think this guy has us all beat for identifying what's wrong with millennials.

This fag needs to spend less time fretting about the culture he claims to not care about and just live his life. Sour grapes

Eskaton
Aug 13, 2014
I actually only write in cursive since starting in 5th grade because my parents made me practice outside of school because I was so bad at it. I was real annoyed whenever I had to print because some kid couldn't read it because block letters require spacing and you actually have to consciously space out every word. It's awful. Cursive is just a constant stream (And girls love it).

Eskaton fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Dec 9, 2015

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Just teach kids to sign their names to the 7 year car lease, college loans, credit cards, and mortgages god what's so hard about this.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm the intentionally shaky shooting style to appear more raw and authentic

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Holy moly.

it's amazing we have actually hit the point that there is a whole subgenre of entertainment that is just slobby dudes eating hamburgers and BBQ/hot wings etc. and over describing every bite.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I like when the guy asks him if he wants lettuce and just rolls his eyes at his corny rear end response.

Also mmmmm, rare hamburger. This "meat expert" will accept nothing less than a poop textured bacteria farm.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

joedevola posted:

A reasonable reaction.

i hope you die

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

I hope we both die.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

NESguerilla posted:

Also mmmmm, rare hamburger. This "meat expert" will accept nothing less than a poop textured bacteria farm.

I'll eat my steak rare, but ground meat? No loving way.

Dumass is on his way to making GBS threads himself inside out if keeps up with that.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cowman posted:

As long as the bride to be likes it, I guess

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

NESguerilla posted:

Holy moly.

it's amazing we have actually hit the point that there is a whole subgenre of entertainment that is just slobby dudes eating hamburgers and BBQ/hot wings etc. and over describing every bite.

Semi-attractive women get paid to do it too, but I am pretty sure it's for different reasons.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

These are kind of funny, but only if a manager gave them out to fuckups or something.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Larry Parrish posted:

These are kind of funny, but only if a manager gave them out to fuckups or something.

I like that second one, though. My personal philosophy is very, "Gave up," and, "Live slow; die whenever." It's the perfect book mark.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'll eat my steak rare, but ground meat? No loving way.

Dumass is on his way to making GBS threads himself inside out if keeps up with that.

Dont be a puss

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

I want a burger now... WITH ALL THE FIXINS :getin:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Leroy Dennui posted:

I want a burger now... WITH ALL THE FIXINS :getin:

The video triggered me since the cooks were pushing down on the patties with a spatula.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What kind of subhuman piece of garbage doesn't get lettuce, tomato and pickles on their burger? Also what kind of moron doesn't also order some fries to go with said burger?

I want to hurt this rear end in a top hat for disrespecting burgers and all the good things they stand for.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

WitchFetish posted:

What kind of subhuman piece of garbage doesn't get lettuce, tomato and pickles on their burger? Also what kind of moron doesn't also order some fries to go with said burger?

I want to hurt this rear end in a top hat for disrespecting burgers and all the good things they stand for.

That isn't a burger, it's a meat sandwich

Seriously, who above the age of ten orders a burger with only meat, cheese, and bread

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Seriously, who above the age of ten orders a burger with only meat, cheese, and bread

Nick Solares, meat expert.

I wonder what he would say to Michele Samarya-Timm, meat safety expert, about that rare burger. This lady goes around to restaurants ordering 55-degree burgers and then gets upset when the line cook doesn't know what she's talking about.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Nick Solares, meat expert.

I wonder what he would say to Michele Samarya-Timm, meat safety expert, about that rare burger. This lady goes around to restaurants ordering 55-degree burgers and then gets upset when the line cook doesn't know what she's talking about.

I looked at the article and I think you meant 155, right?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

For burgers please always go with medium

bacon flaps
Mar 1, 2005

every day im hustlin

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I'll admit I used to be like this but half of it was the fact that as a kid/teen I was probably eating at crappy fast food places with wilted lettuce and/or flavorless barely ripened tomatoes. If you're eating a burger anywhere decent their fiiiixins should be fresh and awesome so absolutely slap them on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

JB50 posted:

I looked at the article and I think you meant 155, right?

yeah

• Locked thread