Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.humblebundle.com for the insanely epic SNK bundle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Oh shiiiiiit neo turf masters

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I shant ever play melttblo9f

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sigh... Where can I get a cheap fighting stick...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Idk

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

http://arcadeshock.com/collections/hori-arcade-sticks/products/hori-ps4-ps3-fighting-stick-mini-4

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

*points to dilz*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Uwaa. Does this work for PC?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
U can prolly get an older madcatz te for 99 bux. Theres a couple hori d pads that are prolly ok. I find the ps4 pad alright, altho i cant for tje life of me do a qcb on it aka the backwards hadoken. Ps3 pad is really bad tho. Bye

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

*points to dilz*

Change your avatar

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

Change your avatar

*points to dilz with both hands*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Hori and madcatz are cumming out with cheaper sticks early next ywar, fpr al the fun and excitment of low damage jabtastic sfv.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Aw poo poo beaten. gently caress. poo poo. rear end. Aww fucjk.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Uwaa. Does this work for PC?

Ps4stuff works on pc fine.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

if a stick works with ps3 it'll work with pc

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hori and madcatz are cumming out with cheaper sticks early next ywar, fpr al the fun and excitment of low damage jabtastic sfv.

Like the one Mintergalatic posted?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Yeah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mintergalactic posted:

if a stick works with ps3 it'll work with pc

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thanks Lyle and Mint for the help. gently caress you military retard... hope you step on an IED and DIE!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Madcatzs starter stick or whatever doesnt have a price yet tho i dint think. Theor normal te2 sticks are like 150-200 bux tho

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

the hori mini is probably the cheapest decent stick on the market that you don't have to mod out of the box but it's really tiny and the part quality is supposedly not amazing. its a good beginner stick tho if you want to try one out but don't want to pay 100+ for one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Tey ine at your local arcade 300 miles from u and enjoy the american style battop that is all gunked up and hardly moves, 3 busted rear end buttons on the cab, and a slot thats giaranteed to gibble your quarters

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

Thanks Lyle and Mint for the help. gently caress you military retard... hope you step on an IED and DIE!!

i've got a MLG TE stick that's modded with a PS360+ board if you're interested, say $120 +shipping? I'd update the board with the latest firmware if you like

only thing not stock on it besides the board is a aluminum bat top, but you can get a balltop or whatever for cheap on the internet

edit: also the plexi screws have been replaced too, with some fancy blue aluminum ones

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Dec 9, 2015

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im prolly just gonna buy the 40 dollar one instead of the one youve stuffed with fire crackers and ball bearings to kill me with.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

Im prolly just gonna buy the 40 dollar one instead of the one youve stuffed with fire crackers and ball bearings to kill me with.

it's cool, i'll just post a pic in case anyone else is interested

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

MLG

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

its only for pro players no scrubs allowed

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

do you have silencers in your buttons or is that just a logo

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mintergalactic posted:

do you have silencers in your buttons or is that just a logo

i got a pack of them for free in an order i got from focus-attack so i threw them in the buttons for the hell of it. they are very easy to remove

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

i can respect silent buttons but mine are clicky as hell and that's important to me. i was debating getting cherry switches in order to increase clickiness

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Madcatzs starter stick or whatever doesnt have a price yet tho i dint think. Theor normal te2 sticks are like 150-200 bux tho

I think it's $80 but it also uses their own manufactured parts which were not good quality last I checked

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

markman posted a video of him playing with one, it looked ok but kinda cheap tbh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Thwyir parts arw baad

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also the same thing i said goes for the new madcatz fightpad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mintergalactic posted:

i can respect silent buttons but mine are clicky as hell and that's important to me. i was debating getting cherry switches in order to increase clickiness

I can't imagine playing without the obnoxious click

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm playing on the keyboard now and have gotten even more powerful

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm going to keep falling backwards on the scale of input devices until ive rigged up a microphone to do the attack when I shout inputs and by that point I will be unstoppable.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm imagining sharkoparh yelling low punch! high punch! burst! half moon! Medium punch! At his compy

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

computer, execute basketball.exe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

I'm going to keep falling backwards on the scale of input devices until ive rigged up a microphone to do the attack when I shout inputs and by that point I will be unstoppable.

Ah, the Microsoft Xbox Kinect.

• Locked thread