Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

gnome7 posted:

Yeah, Common Rider is sitting on C Rank 1 because he doesn't think he is strong enough to cut it in B-Class, so he stays where he is. He doesn't even attempt to get in anyone's way and just lets people move on to B-Class when they rank up past him. No one else wants to be in C-Class, so he ends up sticking around at rank 1 for basically forever.
I missed this when I was reading the manga. Licenseless Rider is C1, him congratulating Saitama for becoming B class hero really shows how awesome he is. No hard feelings, no resentment of his strength, they both admire and respect each other . I really hope he gets stronger :( Maybe he can get a car and become a P Plate Driver!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
holy poo poo i can't wait to see this arc animated, metal bat rules

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Fellis posted:

holy poo poo i can't wait to see this arc animated, metal bat rules
he sure does

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Suspicious Lump posted:

I missed this when I was reading the manga. Licenseless Rider is C1, him congratulating Saitama for becoming B class hero really shows how awesome he is. No hard feelings, no resentment of his strength, they both admire and respect each other . I really hope he gets stronger :( Maybe he can get a car and become a P Plate Driver!

Not just that, he must get all the licences. Driver's licence. Motorcycle licence. Firearm's licence. Lawyer's licence. Doctor's licence. Architect's licence. Mortician's licence. Imagine what he could achieve as a car-driving, motorcycle-riding, shotgun-wielding, lawyer-doctor-architect-mortician hero. Instead of beating up villains one at a time, he could uproot entire criminal gangs by evicting them from their office headquarters or prosecuting them for tax evasion.

All the licences. ALL OF THEM.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

What about a License to Kill?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Waffleman_ posted:

What about a License to Kill?

Sure, he can get that. He'd never use it though.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Fine, a License to Thrill.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The ultimate evolution.

Licensed Rider.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
He'd be more like batman and have a different bike for every situation. when poo poo gets real bad he gets out the electrically assisted bike

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

T.G. Xarbala posted:

The ultimate evolution.

Licensed Rider.

poo poo, I think you just figured out the secret of who Blast really is.

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

Say Nothing posted:

too much butt.

impossible

Mygna
Sep 12, 2011
Here's a new (I think?) extra chapter that feels highly relevant to recent discussion.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Mygna posted:

Here's a new (I think?) extra chapter that feels highly relevant to recent discussion.

I think this is the extra part of Volume 10?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Mygna posted:

Yeah, okay, I see it now. She definitely does have that bratty child kind of attitude.

I wonder how many of these bonus chapters I've accidentally missed...

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Here's the newest chapter in Korean.

At least, I think it's new????

Kissmanga is loving weird.

http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/569772

Kuwabara levels at 200%!

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

same

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Tatsumaki needs a boyfriend. But who would want to date a psychotic brat with the body of a 12 year old?

Oh..... oh. :barf:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
She will date Saitama and then proceed to make his life a living hell

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Baal posted:

She will date Saitama and then proceed to make his life a living hell

Saitama is a boob man though.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mygna posted:

I was surprised to see Tatsumaki brushing her teeth. I would've thought she would just telekinesis all the plaque out or something.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

JosephWongKS posted:

I was surprised to see Tatsumaki brushing her teeth. I would've thought she would just telekinesis all the plaque out or something.

After seeing Bakugou brush his teeth in My Hero Academia all other characters have realized they'll just never measure up and brush their teeth normally.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

Mygna posted:

i love these side chapters :allears:

Grim posted:

he sure does

this gif should always be accompanied by the soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5RVyxFKRCg

zerosix
Jun 22, 2012
I'm Kinda amused and jealous that the One punch-man universe has a Disaster Channel.

zerosix fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Dec 10, 2015

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Mygna posted:

Something I noticed

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

El Burbo posted:

Something I noticed

Yep, same thing occured to me. Its a great callback especially with tatsumaki the only other person getting the ONE-style art

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I love Tatsumaki.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

So small.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
For a second I was wondering why she put her coffee down on the toilet but then I realised it's floating.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also she looks good in pants, she should use those more.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://imgur.com/a/bC9Qm
Chap 85 translated.

Thanks ultimateking

Dec 24 is the predicted release for the next chapter.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Garo's reaction to all that was p great

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Metal Bat is the hero of my heart.

bondster
May 6, 2007

"gently caress Reasons. It's Fightin' Spirit."

All of shonen summed up in two sentences. I love you Metal Bat.

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Metal Bat just keeps getting more and more awesome and I don't think there's a limit to it

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

he is the best and my favorite

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Is Metal Bat's fighting spirit endless? Could Saitama exploit it with a slow burn duel to bring them up to an equal level and have the true fight he's been yearning for? Would Saitama get overly excited and accidentally kill him? All these questions and more, never answered because Saitama's not about to fight heroes for no reason.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Saitama should break his bat, kidnap his kittens, smash his sister's piano and beat up his friends. It'd surely put Metal Bat at his peak, and he'd just rise from there.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I think that while he does get stronger and stronger, he probably has a break point somewhere where even though his limitless fighting spirit is roaring to GO, his body flat-out finally says "No, this is dumb, gonna peace out no" and keels over. This break point is ludicrously high, and he can reach a really incredible level of strength, but sadly he does have a cap that he runs up against.

I really love how much this emphasizes how freakishly strong all of S-class is. People in A-Class like Spring Mustache have serious power, but if you're in S-Class you're flat-out inhuman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get him stopping dead in his tracks stood up but unconscious or passing out but keeping fighting at some point.

I was playing Yakuza 5 all day today and I picked up a Metal Bat and pretending to be MB almost brought a tear to my eye.