Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Gif Request of the obnoxious white guy doing the Aaron Rodgers taunt when it looks like Kamaitachi takes the third fall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Raw gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

YESSSSSS

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Nope.

Nope.

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."

It's me. I was literally the goon in the background next to Paige's head staring up at the tron instead of looking at the ring.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I have no idea what's going on. It's like the Survivor Series happened on RAW instead? Is Zeb Coulter still basically Trumping it up?

UpfrontSalmon
Nov 4, 2011

I prefer the term "Battle FROG."

Steve Vader posted:

I have no idea what's going on. It's like the Survivor Series happened on RAW instead? Is Zeb Coulter still basically Trumping it up?

No. He is now a reformed former racist who believes Mexico and America should join together as MexAmerica with new ally/former enemy Alberto Del Rio. The very idea of not being a racist anymore and fostering international cooperation of course means he's a heel. This may change because ADR was mean to Zeb last night.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

UpfrontSalmon posted:

No. He is now a reformed former racist who believes Mexico and America should join together as MexAmerica with new ally/former enemy Alberto Del Rio. The very idea of not being a racist anymore and fostering international cooperation of course means he's a heel. This may change because ADR was mean to Zeb last night.

I think it was last week or the week before where Swagger came out and passionately begged Zeb to remember "what we used to stand for" and it was treated as an impassioned babyface plea :psyduck:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I think Zeb passive-aggressively speeding away on his scooter was my favorite thing about Raw and I hope he does that to everyone now.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Jerusalem posted:

I think it was last week or the week before where Swagger came out and passionately begged Zeb to remember "what we used to stand for" and it was treated as an impassioned babyface plea :psyduck:

Christ, WWE creative is just... they've just the abso-loving-lute worst.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
So uh, I heard Ryback did a corkscrew pescado last night? What?

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
I hope Vince puts Swagger over Del Rio because of REVENGE FROM VINCE.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Have zeb scooting away from someone be the new farooq drat

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I just want the wwe to put a New Day Power Hour on their network. I would sign up just for that.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Capsaicin posted:

So uh, I heard Ryback did a corkscrew pescado last night? What?

I mean sorta

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

It's a shame no-one does TNA gifs because if you compare the spear Bobby Lashley gave while countering Drew Galloway's big kick in Impact's last main event I think it'd surprise some people.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Squalitude posted:

It's a shame no-one does TNA gifs
Why don't you make some then? It's not rocket science / a thing you need three different programs to make anymore, like when I followed my first giffing guide. Just grab gooncam and go to town.

binwin711
Oct 18, 2013

Illinois Smith posted:

Why don't you make some then? It's not rocket science / a thing you need three different programs to make anymore, like when I followed my first giffing guide. Just grab gooncam and go to town.

Maybe a bad place to ask but why does this keep happening?

http://i.imgur.com/llABVXt.gif

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Do you mean the top bar showing up in the gif? I've never seen that before.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Hace posted:

I mean sorta

Oh my god this is incredible, I hope he gets the confidence to go full tilt with it next time.

This is like Goldust doing the Yoshi Tonic or Cena's springboard stunner, I love it when guys try out new poo poo that doesn't fit their characters.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Illinois Smith posted:

Well, I just downloaded it, tried to record by placing it over a video and hitting ctrl alt space then again to stop, and nothing happened, there was no way of viewing the clip that I could see, the help file was laughable, and all in all it was a great waste of time. So, I guess, that's why I don't make them.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Squalitude posted:

Well, I just downloaded it, tried to record by placing it over a video and hitting ctrl alt space then again to stop, and nothing happened, there was no way of viewing the clip that I could see, the help file was laughable, and all in all it was a great waste of time. So, I guess, that's why I don't make them.

HINT: The massive film icon

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Squalitude posted:

When you've finished recording you close the window and it sends you back to the thing you were at when you first opened gooncam, which has four options. One is the recording icon you just clicked (hopefully, otherwise that's probably the reason why this dumb program didn't work), one is a preview / edit thing, one is where you specify how many frames per second you want your gif to be and one is the resize / filter / save tab.

They really, really made an effort to make this as easy as possible.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Dec 10, 2015

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
I think the part of the process that required me to hit the "exit" button of the only window open to continue was what stumped me. Not exactly the most intuitive design feature in my opinion.

Tinypic then had the honour of refusing to upload my 2.91MB gif, telling me that uploads must be less than 5MB. Probably my idiocy once again. Man computers are great. Press the button that exits the program to proceed, and 3 is bigger than 5.

Let's see if this other image hosting website works. Sorry for the poor quality of the gif on my first attempt:

compared to:

Thanks for the help!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

The camerawork is a big part of what makes one look better than the other there

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

galloway's bump is better than sheamus' too. but lashley is pretty good imo

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
What's the source quality on the above gif? Also, you could always give imgur or gfycat a try.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Just a quick and dirty clip online. It was either that or film it on my phone from the TV (no I am not serious).

In a rather terrible coincidence, I have the TNA USA vs the World PPV on TV at the mo (free UK TV, this is not a show anyone should ever pay for), and Jeremy Borash was talking about viewers making animated gifs of Spud dancing and shaking his rear end. I will not be doing that. He did do a pretty nice Canadian Destroyer though! Also of note is in this match DJZ, a Filipino announced as hailing from Ibiza, is representing the US.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

From the Owen BluRay: overhead view for Owen/Bret

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

drat Bret looks seriously pissed in that second gif.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

From the Owen BluRay: overhead view for Owen/Bret

Foreshadowing the ceiling heel turn

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Yowza!!!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Foreshadowing the ceiling heel turn

:eyepop:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This loving rules.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

How many matches did they record like that? Surely not just that one single match?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Yeah, it'd be great to see some more from an overhead angle like that.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Admiral Joeslop posted:

How many matches did they record like that? Surely not just that one single match?

It's the cam they set up for the ladder match. We have had Randy Savage twirling from Wrestlemania X released in the past but that's been it.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Jerusalem posted:

This loving rules.

It's SO Bret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Rewatched that match just to remind myself of how great it is, and god drat could Owen throw a German