Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Burkion posted:

If you haven't been paying attention, she's clearly not human.

You don't Back Stab the Evil and be a regular human at any rate.

Wasn't that the Brujo's skeleton? She might have betrayed the good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Soylentbits posted:

Wasn't that the Brujo's skeleton? She might have betrayed the good.

Brujo's skeleton but animated by The Evil.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Good news for all of you non-cable types. You can now add Starz to your Amazon Prime account for $8.99/month.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

What a loving ripoff

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
Think of it as $2.50 an episode, I guess?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It won't be a rip off when the new season of Party Down comes out!!!!!! :(

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

mossyfisk posted:

Think of it as $2.50 an episode, I guess?

Not even. 10 episodes, subscribe for a month, that's $0.89 an episode. That's assuming you have Prime though. If you don't, well I can't be responsible for all your bad life choices.

Think of it this way, you would have spent more than $9 for an evil dead movie in the theaters.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Costs me $5 for a movie theater ticket.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

GreenNight posted:

And this is like 3 movies! The math still works.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

GreenNight posted:

Are you from 1995?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

bull3964 posted:

Are you from 1995?

The prices haven't gone up much here. 3D tickets are $8.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Where are you? Even at the garbage theater where they are still playing Jurassic Park (the first movie) it's like $10.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Madison, WI.

I did forget to mention, this is Early Bird prices, so before 11am, which is the only time we go see movies.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress me, it's like $40 here

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
guys you should probably get your ballots in for this since we're currently 20+ ballots deep and I'm the only one who has this show in my top 10, this simply won't do

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GreenNight posted:

Madison, WI.

I did forget to mention, this is Early Bird prices, so before 11am, which is the only time we go see movies.

Holy poo poo I should move to WI. I just dropped $27 a pop on 4DX tickets.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Burkion posted:

If you haven't been paying attention, she's clearly not human.

You don't Back Stab the Evil and be a regular human at any rate.

I thought that was the Brujo coming back to stop her from pursuing Ash. I assumed she was a backstabber because she was supposedly trying to stop the Evil, which was Ash's goal, but was also trying to stop the man whose side she should be on. I never took it to mean she was working with the Evil at any point.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

King Vidiot posted:

I thought that was the Brujo coming back to stop her from pursuing Ash. I assumed she was a backstabber because she was supposedly trying to stop the Evil, which was Ash's goal, but was also trying to stop the man whose side she should be on. I never took it to mean she was working with the Evil at any point.

No, it's at least definitely not Uncle Brujo. We get a Raimi-cam charge into the pyre and everything. I'm not sure that it's the Evil, though: SkeleBrujo was speaking in a weirdly individual way compared to the usual 'we' you get from Deadites; his mention of 'others' seems to add to the possibility of him being part of something besides just the Evil, which usually doesn't define itself in distinct parts like that, too. And then there was the weird smoky shadow thing that crept up behind Ruby in the house. So, maybe not the Evil, but definitely not Uncle Brujo.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
I gotta say, I enjoyed the hell outta the last episode. Good kills, good one-liners, and a kid getting thrown into a ceiling fan. Solid.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I gotta say, I enjoyed the hell outta the last episode. Good kills, good one-liners, and a kid getting thrown into a ceiling fan. Solid.

So want a gif of the fan death fatality

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Also I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned it yet but it seems a little bit of Ash is starting to rub off on The Evil. The Waitress deadite had some pretty good one liners there.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

David D. Davidson posted:

Also I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned it yet but it seems a little bit of Ash is starting to rub off on The Evil. The Waitress deadite had some pretty good one liners there.

Deadites always had a way with words.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

etalian posted:

So want a gif of the fan death fatality

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Why the gently caress did they have a bladed ceiling fan in a diner? No, you know what? I don't want that answered.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
You must live in one of those nice areas, where aircon is cheap and costs nothing to run.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I have a ceiling fan. It does not have blades. Clearly I've been ripped off.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
so you have a spinning wheel on your ceiling?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the only part of Ash vs Evil dead that scared Koreans

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Rocksicles posted:

so you have a spinning wheel on your ceiling?

no

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

the only part of Ash vs Evil dead that scared Koreans

This deserves more love.

bathhouse
Apr 21, 2010

We're getting into a rhythm now
Soundtrack is out this week. :rock:

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Rocksicles posted:

You must live in one of those nice areas, where aircon is cheap and costs nothing to run.

No, I get what he meant. I have a fan in my room and if someone was thrown up like that kid was he'd be bruised, maybe with some broken bones if the fan was on high. Honestly the fall back down would probably do more damage, and there wouldn't be any blood (from the 'blades' at least).

But you know what, gently caress it, this is a show where Ash can attach a thrown chainsaw to his arm stump in slow-mo and immediately start choppin.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

David D. Davidson posted:

Well when you've been friends for so long, you tend to pick up vocal cues from one another.

Turns out Ash and Evil are the best of bros and this is just how they hang out on the weekends.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I think Evil's end goal is to get the Necronomicon and just start gatewaying from Hell.

I think Ash's end goal is to tag a waitress in the bathroom.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

WarLocke posted:

No, I get what he meant. I have a fan in my room and if someone was thrown up like that kid was he'd be bruised, maybe with some broken bones if the fan was on high. Honestly the fall back down would probably do more damage, and there wouldn't be any blood (from the 'blades' at least).

But you know what, gently caress it, this is a show where Ash can attach a thrown chainsaw to his arm stump in slow-mo and immediately start choppin.

The blades were spinning super fast because of the Evil. They showed the fan and the lights going nuts.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The TV IV > Ash Vs Evil Dead - Fan Death is Real and It's Fan-tastic

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Burkion posted:

Well when you've been friends for so long, you tend to pick up vocal cues from one another.

There might actually be precedence for this depending on whether or not Bad Ash shows up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

poo poo, that episode was amazing. Not sure why Starz puts it online early but I appreciate it.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

The TV IV > Ash Vs Evil Dead - Fan Death is Real and It's Fan-tastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

GreenNight posted:

poo poo, that episode was amazing. Not sure why Starz puts it online early but I appreciate it.

The hand going back to the cabin ahead of them. :3:

• Locked thread