Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Here's a 6-7 way submission hold from Saturday's Chikara show. I forget if someone on the outside had the Swamp Monster in some sort of hold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Scotsman posted:

I had Mick Foley & Jason Sensation over for dinner a few weeks ago - does that count?

Congrats on your mandatory 1 wrestling post a year, Scotsman.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
When did Mick Foley turn into Lou Albano?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Uncle Ulty posted:

When did Mick Foley turn into Lou Albano?

every year round about this time - then the beard gets dyed white...

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Good bands with good poster

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I assume he thought it was Colt

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

flashy_mcflash posted:

I assume he thought it was Colt

I hope TNA Asylum sees this

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Can't believe Grado met the Necro Butcher.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Here's a 6-7 way submission hold from Saturday's Chikara show. I forget if someone on the outside had the Swamp Monster in some sort of hold.

Yeah, Bryce Remsburg (the referee) jumped out of the ring to get Swampy to let go, and started twisting Swampy's arm to do it.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Congrats, you got Daniel Bryan's signature the day before he got fired

You know, that makes a lot of sense now

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Sionistic posted:

I showed Daniel Bryan my avatar at an NXT show, he laughed and signed it. It was 2 days after Nexus debuted so I think he was trying not laugh.

Please tell me you were the weird guy who stopped me in the bathroom because I was wearing a ROH Delirious shirt and babbled at length about his CHIKARA storyline.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I sat next to Tito Santana on a plane ride once. Super nice guy.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Not at all familiar with Chikara but uh.......it appears the guy in the green, third from the left has his guy in a double titty-twister?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Not at all familiar with Chikara but uh.......it appears the guy in the green, third from the left has his guy in a double titty-twister?

That's exactly what he's doing.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

Call Me Charlie posted:

Please tell me you were the weird guy who stopped me in the bathroom because I was wearing a ROH Delirious shirt and babbled at length about his CHIKARA storyline.

I couldnt explain a Chikara storyline to save my life. My knowledge of Chikara is toast, donst decapitated, slow mo, and grenades.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

Please post the signed Daniel Bryan communist propoghanda online I would like to see the reaction to it

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

E: This is great, and I am blind.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Del Raminos posted:

Good bands with good poster

I'd like this as a poster irl, because I like both those bands and that's a very clever design.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Nathan from Wavves is a huge wrestling fan, and one of their music videos uses footage of hardcore matches from an Underground Empire Wrestling event.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gavok posted:

That's exactly what he's doing.

Was he on his way to reform Strike Force? :shobon:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

There are only 2 people in that ring who aren't in green.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Jerusalem posted:

Was he on his way to reform Strike Force? :shobon:

I think you may have quoted the wrong post there.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
John Cena is slowly turning into James Storm's head on a perfectly square body.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Discount Trombones posted:

John Cena is slowly turning into James Storm's head on a perfectly square body.

So tired of people achieving my dream before me..

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gavok posted:

I think you may have quoted the wrong post there.

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION! :toughguy:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Who's looking more stupid here? Discuss!

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Funny bit is I bet those guys get like four scenes tops before they go full cgi.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

frankenfreak posted:

Sheamus looks more stupid because he doesn't have those sick glasses color-coordinated with a Mohawk.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

frankenfreak posted:

You, for implying that either of those guys looks stupid.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Bob Backlund came through with a hype man and high fived everyone in line waiting to get in.

I'm not sure that WWE even knew he was there

Was this at a Raw? I heard he was just flying around the country showing up to random Raws and high fiving everyone in line plus if you slipped him a $20 you could get a photo in the crossface chickenwing.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Luigi Thirty posted:

Was this at a Raw? I heard he was just flying around the country showing up to random Raws and high fiving everyone in line plus if you slipped him a $20 you could get a photo in the crossface chickenwing.

Old school carnies are a sight to behold in this modern age.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

6EQUJ5 6 7 posted:

Funny bit is I bet those guys get like four scenes tops before they go full cgi.

They'll at least still get to do the voiceover work then. There are worse gigs than being paid to talk.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Didn't Punk talk about how one of the only movie roles he'd ever want was Casey Jones in a Ninja Turtle movie? I love how WWE continues to find new and interesting ways to gently caress with ol' Shitpants Phil.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

flashy_mcflash posted:

Didn't Punk talk about how one of the only movie roles he'd ever want was Casey Jones in a Ninja Turtle movie? I love how WWE continues to find new and interesting ways to gently caress with ol' Shitpants Phil.

With Sheamus, no less.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

BlueArmyMan posted:

With Sheamus, no less.

The only thing funnier would be if Miz, Ryback, or HHH were playing Casey Jones instead of Amell.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

BlueArmyMan posted:

With Sheamus, no less.

Sheamus's new heel catchphrase should be "What you really want is Sheamus", and he should come out every time a face starts gaining momentum.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

I love how this is the same face Cena makes whenever he completely disregards a heel's promo.

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.

Holy loving poo poo.
Jake Roberts has garlic flavored condoms, a fuzzy jock, and is willing to remove his teeth to blow.... Bray Wyatt ?!
...and the youtube link on the page is down. Enjoy the creepy from the other video in the link as long as it's up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

uhhhh