Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
How did the hospital even have your parents home number, did they call your emergency contact or something like that? Bizarre...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat
Oct 16, 2015

Ras Het posted:

Suing everyone at the drop of a hat isn't a good way to manage a society.

Yeah, well this isn't exactly hat-dropping we're talking about.

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

How did the hospital even have your parents home number, did they call your emergency contact or something like that? Bizarre...

Nope- I made sure to never give any info where my parents might be accidentally reached instead of me. It's a mystery to this day.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
It was probably a law firm hoping to sign you up for a class action lawsuit.

How they got your information is a mystery though...

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm really glad I re-made this thread, because every anecdote or request for advice spawns a few more anecdotes, and then you have 1 person who is all "Yeah, so you know normal sex stuff, like breaking light bulbs with my dick," and then try to defend it.

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014
What are your thoughts on squirting? I've heard conflicting things and I've done some ~*very scientific*~ observations but still can't tell if it's piss or not.

Like, I stared at the wet spot for so long and I just can't figure it out. I've even peed beforehand and there's still a heck of a lot of liquid.

I'm super worried that I'll squirt and some guy will lap it up and be like WHOA GURL THAT'S NOT SQUIRT GROSS U PISSED MY BED

halenaw fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Dec 9, 2015

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

halenaw posted:

What are your thoughts on squirting? I've heard conflicting things and I've done some ~*very scientific*~ observations but still can't tell if it's piss or not.

Like, I stared at the wet spot for so long and I just can't figure it out. I've even peed beforehand and there's still a heck of a lot of liquid.

I'm super worried that I'll squirt and some guy will lap it up and be like WHOA GURL THAT'S NOT SQUIRT GROSS U PISSED MY BED

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=17634056

"The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists"

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

halenaw posted:

Agreeing with Turtlicious, after this came up last time I did my homework, and it's close enough to pee to just call it pee. Honestly though, it's just as inconvenient to have pee in my bed compared to the same amount of whatever mystery fluid squirt-juice is, so I don't think it makes a huge difference.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Haha well I will probably not stop trying to make others squirt anyway. I mean I'm fine with Buttstuff so this isn't really much different. But I probably won't lap it up.

Still change sheets after sex so.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
What else do people assume squirting fluid to be? It's not like there's a sack of vaginal lubricant somewhere that just liquefies and goes shooting out.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

PRADA SLUT posted:

What else do people assume squirting fluid to be? It's not like there's a sack of vaginal lubricant somewhere that just liquefies and goes shooting out.

Turtlicious posted:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=17634056

"The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists"

Basically this, but with the ratio reversed.

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello
I'm loving this guy who favors butt stuff over vagina stuff.

It's been a real pain in my rear end, let me tell ya.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Turtlicious posted:

Not to be an rear end in a top hat, but "my dick dispenses death," is not really a super understandable secret to keep.

Well, no, it is, because I doubt anyone wants to be known as the guy with the dick that shoots anthrax, but you should probably choose between that and having sex with people.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

bobula posted:

Wait, why your rear end and not his?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

silvergoose posted:

This is true, buy a strap on.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

halenaw posted:

Its basically pee.

Some guys care about it being pee, some guys don't.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

If I didn't want her to pee on me I would have gotten out of the way.

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello

silvergoose posted:

I've been thinking just this. But I don't want to do stuff to his butt :/ I just don't want stuff done to mine so much

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Tell him that, then.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

bobula posted:

:downsrim:

For serious though, it's not supposed to hurt if done right. Slower, more lube, and tell him to stop or go slower if it's hurting.

And if you don't feel like it, tell him so and then do not do the buttsex!

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm texting a girl from Tinder and she casually mentioned that she thinks uncircumcised dicks are disgusting. I'm going to gently caress her soon but my penis is uncut and I'm afraid she will be grossed out. Is there a way to make it look like it's circumcised, like with tape or something?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rubber band might do it. If it's dark. Youll want to stealthily remove it from your dilz before you gently caress cause you dont want to leave a rubber band inside someone

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gentle pete posted:

I'm texting a girl from Tinder and she casually mentioned that she thinks uncircumcised dicks are disgusting. I'm going to gently caress her soon but my penis is uncut and I'm afraid she will be grossed out. Is there a way to make it look like it's circumcised, like with tape or something?
you get a chance to change her mind I guess

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

You gotta commit, man. Think of it like getting a tattoo for a girl you like. :jewish:

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

gentle pete posted:

Just don't let her see it until you're hard and pull the skin back. In my experience, boners look the same either way. Plus you're probably going to wear a condom anyway. Bring an opaque one if you're really worried.

She's either buying into the myth (most likely) or had a bad experience with a gross uncircumcised dude (dude was just gross). Just don't be gross.

It's not super weird if you excuse yourself to wash up a little. Sweaty junk is generally less pleasant than freshly washed junk, for anybody. If you're self conscience, just lie about going to the gym/the AC is out in your car/whatever, I don't know your life.

I really can't understand the reasoning that uncut is gross in general. Gross people are going to be gross anyway.

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014

gentle pete posted:

I don't think it's so much that it's uncircumcised (since it looks the same when erect anyway), but more the fact that a lot of uncircumcised dudes don't clean their dicks well enough. Just make sure you're squeaky clean everywhere and don't leave any surprise dick cheese for her to find.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

gentle pete posted:

don't gently caress her, she's an idiot

ilkhan posted:

Its basically pee.

Some guys care about it being pee, some guys don't.
and a whooole lot of guys will vehemently deny that it's mostly pee. I'm glad we're past the stage of this thread where people argued over this

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GoodBee posted:

Just don't let her see it until you're hard and pull the skin back. In my experience, boners look the same either way. Plus you're probably going to wear a condom anyway. Bring an opaque one if you're really worried.

She's either buying into the myth (most likely) or had a bad experience with a gross uncircumcised dude (dude was just gross). Just don't be gross.

It's not super weird if you excuse yourself to wash up a little. Sweaty junk is generally less pleasant than freshly washed junk, for anybody. If you're self conscience, just lie about going to the gym/the AC is out in your car/whatever, I don't know your life.

I really can't understand the reasoning that uncut is gross in general. Gross people are going to be gross anyway.

Uh, excuse you, I find the smell of sweaty junk to be a great turn-on (and yes my boyfriend's uncut).

halenaw
Jul 10, 2014

bobula posted:

Every time I tell a dude I need anal training first, and to start off with them plugs, they're just like "I'll train you with MY DICK"

This is how you end up with perineal tearing, errbody.

Based on how much it hurt (and it was "minor") I never want to give birth.

halenaw fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Dec 10, 2015

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

That's what epidurals are for!!! No really giving birth sucks hard.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

silvergoose posted:

That's what epidurals are for!!! No really giving birth sucks hard.

If you'd sucked hard, you wouldn't be giving birth.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

GoodBee posted:

Living in a part of the world where people don't generally circumcise each other I would say my personal stereotype is that circumcised people have weird leathery bellends like some kind of calloused extra digit or something.

Seriously how do you function with no foreskin? The bit underneath is clearly not supposed to be living outside rubbing on the inside of your boxers.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

OwlFancier posted:

Seriously how do you function with no foreskin? The bit underneath is clearly not supposed to be living outside rubbing on the inside of your boxers.

Every rub against the boxers is a reminder of our covenant with God. :jewish:

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so

Soylent Pudding posted:

Every rub against the boxers is a reminder of our covenant with God. :jewish:

You get a stacking buff if you equip the magic underwear as well.

IronicDongz posted:

and a whooole lot of guys will vehemently deny that it's mostly pee. I'm glad we're past the stage of this thread where people argued over this

What else could it be? Like physiologically, there's nothing else there to mix it up with. Is it supposed to be some sort of mystery sex fluid that just materializes in some women with a launch vector from the urethra?

I don't understand the rationale for claiming it's anything else.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I too enjoy loving a girl so good she not only starts speaking in tongues but also looses control of her bladder.

It's like a thing that happens ok but why should it be an explicit goal?

Humans are wierd.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

PRADA SLUT posted:

What else could it be? Like physiologically, there's nothing else there to mix it up with. Is it supposed to be some sort of mystery sex fluid that just materializes in some women with a launch vector from the urethra?

I don't understand the rationale for claiming it's anything else.

Because you should like squirting but you should not like being pee'd on. People who like that are weird.

Now hold still while I cum in your eye.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

OwlFancier posted:

Living in a part of the world where people don't generally circumcise each other I would say my personal stereotype is that circumcised people have weird leathery bellends like some kind of calloused extra digit or something.
Yeah, my shallow preference is that I really don't like how dry cut cocks can look. But it doesn't matter much once you get down to it 'cause it'll get wet, it's just a first impressions thing.

PRADA SLUT posted:

this is basically what many men unironically think, yes. Like women have a huge repository of lube specifically for squirting

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Many men also think that pee comes out of the vagina, and don't know what/where the clit is. It's pretty terrifying asking the average American male about basic female anatomy.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Faerunner posted:

Many men also think that pee comes out of the vagina, and don't know what/where the clit is. It's pretty terrifying asking the average American male about basic female anatomy.

Yeah, like, the clit is right there, you just look at a vagina, and it's right loving there. Same goes for the g-spot; not finding that isn't even a joke, it's directly in front and the size of an egg. It's almost like some guys perpetuate the myth that it's hard to please a woman because they don't want to try. Almost like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

hoobajoo posted:

Yeah, like, the clit is right there, you just look at a vagina, and it's right loving there. Same goes for the g-spot; not finding that isn't even a joke, it's directly in front and the size of an egg. It's almost like some guys perpetuate the myth that it's hard to please a woman because they don't want to try. Almost like.

Also because health and sex education in my American Deep South public schools taught us things like only men enjoy sex, condoms don't prevent STIs, it's impossible for women to take advantage of men, abstinance until marriage is the only healthy choice, and touching yourself makes Baby Jesus cry.