Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Waffleman_ posted:

You'd probably kill a guy for mad cash money, don't act like you're better than him.

Hol Horse did nothing wrong.

Well, he lost and fled. That's doing something wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Waffleman_ posted:

Returned to see Enya.

Returned to see Dio.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

He survived and there's nothing wrong with that.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

MonsieurChoc posted:

Well, he lost and fled. That's doing something wrong.

That just means he is familiar with the most powerful technique: running away

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It wasn't Hol Horse's fault J. Geil died, Enya shouldn't have made such wild accusations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

El Burbo posted:

That just means he is familiar with the most powerful technique: running away

The Ancient Saotome Technique.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Hol HorsePower is a measure of how many Hol Horses a character could defeat at once.

Official Hol HorsePower Measurements

Jonathan Joestar: 0, because Hol Horse would shoot him.

Part 1 Speedwagon: 1, because with his powerful abs he could reflect Hol Horse's bullets and he has a cool hat to fight Hol Horse at range, but he is just a man and would probably lose to two horses.

Baron Zeppeli: See Jonathan.

Part 1 Dio: 10, because he is a crazy super-powered vampire man who can do crazy vampire things; however, Stands are basically Hamon, and therefore the bullets would work well on him. His natural Real Ultimate Vampire Power would allow him to defeat ten gunmen, but I am hesitant to allow 11.

Dire: 0, because Hol Horse would shoot him in the face when he attempted to use the Thunder Cross Split Attack, and he would die.

Straizo: 1, because he is a reasonably powerful vampire, but he is elementally weak to Emperor Bullets.

Young Joseph Joestar: 20, because using the Joestar Secret Technique and Joseph Joestar Line Prediction techniques in tandem, Joseph could easily bamboozle the predictable Hol Horses into defeating each other.

Rudol von Stroheim: 2, because he is a powerful Nazi cyborg, and German science is the best in the world; Hol Horse's gun is of Emperor make and therefore does not use German science, so Stroheim's guns are superior.

Part 2 Speedwagon: Infinite, because the Speedwagon Foundation has infinite money to pay off Hol Horse, who is motivated by money.

Lisa Lisa: 0, because Hol Horse respects all women, even the ugly ones, and therefore would not fight Lisa Lisa.

Caesar Zeppeli: 0, because Caesar is not allowed to ever do anything noteworthy.

Wammu: 13, because with his powerful wind-sensing abilities he could detect where Hol Horse's bullets came from. However, once there got to be too many Hol Horses, getting in close for the Divine Sandstorm would prove impossible.

Esidisi: 4, because he is the weakest of the Pillar Men, but is still powerful.

Normal Kars: 30, because he could cut the bullets.

Ultimate Thing Kars: Infinity minus 1, because he is the ultimate life form and undefeatable by anyone except Speedwagon's infinite money.

Jotaro Kujo: 3, because Star Platinum can catch bullets, but he only has two arms and one head to headbutt the bullets.

Jean-Pierre Polnareff: 1, because he has one sword.

Noriaki Kakyoin: At least 5, but probably higher, because he is a True Hero.

Old Joseph Joestar: 1, because he is still powerful, but has lost the power of the Line Prediction.

Mohammed Avdol: 0, because Hol Horse murdered him.

Gray Fly: 2, because he is very fast, and is a bug, but his old man bones are not fast enough for three whole horses.

Captain Tenille: 0, because Hol Horse would shoot him.

Wu-Tang Forever: 0, because Hol Horse would shoot him.

Devo: 1, because Hol Horse would shoot him, and then he himself would die from getting shot.

Rubber Soul: 0, because Hol Horse would shoot him, and Emperor is not biological material.

J. Geil: N/A, they are best friends.

ZZ: 3, because he has a car, and cars are shielded against bullets, but Hol Horse could shoot the windows so he is not invincible.

Nena: 1, because Hol Horse would not fight her, as he respects all women, even the ugly ones, but Nena does not need to fight to kill 1 Hol Horse.

Sun Guy: 0, because Hol Horse would shoot him.

Steely Dan: 1, because the Lovers would enter the brain of one Hol Horse, and then the other one would shoot Dan, killing the first one.

Mannish Boy: 0, because Hol Horse always has his gun.

Cameo: Infinite, because Hol Horse would wish for money, and he could be crushed under it. See Speedwagon.

Midler: 0, as Hol Horse respects all women, even the ugly ones, so he would not fight her.

N'Doul: 3, because Hol Horse is not very smart and it would take four horses to figure out N'Doul's tricky gimmick.

Oingo Boingo Brothers: Variant, depending on how incompetent Hol Horse is feeling that day.

Anubis: 0, because Hol Horse would shoot him, and does not need another weapon, because he has his gun.

Mariah: 0, because Hol Horse respects all women, even the ugly ones, so he would not fight her. Also, because Hol Horse, if she were not a woman, would just shoot her.

Alessi: 0, because Hol Horse would shoot him.

Daniel J. D'Arby: Variant, depending on whether each Hol Horse has a soul or not.

Part 3 Dio: Probably a lot, because Hol Horse wants all the money in the world, but Dio has the entire World as his Stand.

Kinu Nishimura fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Dec 10, 2015

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Convincing hol horse to join you is one of my fave parts of the 7th stand user game

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

alcharagia, you just finished D'arby right? I really recommend you watch the next couple of episodes post-haste

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

El Burbo posted:

alcharagia, you just finished D'arby right? I really recommend you watch the next couple of episodes post-haste

ok

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It's relevant to the current topic

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
hol horse getting his monthly employee review

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

FirstAidKite posted:

Convincing hol horse to join you is one of my fave parts of the 7th stand user game

Hol Horse can join you?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

alcharagia posted:

hol horse getting his monthly employee review

Just to tell you in the manga. This scene actually happened before the D'Arby fight.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
dio's stand is chaos control

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I've decided that instead of post-screaming along to every line of End of THE WORLD every time it happens I'm just going to post the whole thing every time it plays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anySXzKS6LE

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I will wait for the next page to emptyquote alcharagia's Hol Horsepower measurements chart.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Hol Horse, please do not kidnap a childs.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

alcharagia posted:

Young Joseph Joestar: 20, because using the Joestar Secret Technique and Joseph Joestar Line Prediction techniques in tandem, Joseph could easily bamboozle the predictable Hol Horses into defeating each other.

Wammu: 13, because with his powerful wind-sensing abilities he could detect where Hol Horse's bullets came from. However, once there got to be too many Hol Horses, getting in close for the Divine Sandstorm would prove impossible.

Part 3 Dio: Probably a lot, because Hol Horse wants all the money in the world, but Dio has the entire World as his Stand.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
boingo giving this dumbo the biggest "god damnit" look

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Hol Horse can join you?

In a sense

Unfortunately, his ending doesnt lead to the developer room so you can't continue into new game + from it even though his ending is p much the same as a lot of other character endings in that game.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
What's the 7th Stand User game?

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

A pretty alright rpg maker game where you play as Crusader #7. It also has a bunch of references to later parts. If you like rpgs you might want to check it out after you finish part 3.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Dec 10, 2015

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
HOL HORSE, BOINGO, COMBIIIII!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anySXzKS6LE

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

alcharagia posted:

Esidisi: 4, because he is the weakest of the Pillar Men, but is still powerful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyQUCYl-ocs

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

I forgot he existed.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Don't worry so did araki.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Waffleman_ posted:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
destroyed by his own hol horbris

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
No, Iggy! You ruined a thing :(

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Look Iggy as far as JoJo dogs and animals in general gets his head cut off/burned alive far less than most.

Enjoy the next episode.

Thinking about it everything from now on is great, enjoy it all non stop.

Fat and Useless fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Dec 10, 2015

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

alcharagia posted:

No, Iggy! You ruined a thing :(

Iggy is always ruining a thing.

Look forward to the next Stand User. They're something else. :unsmigghh:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

alcharagia posted:

destroyed by his own hol horbris

Still this is the second time he survived shooting himself in the face.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

MonsterEnvy posted:

Still this is the second time he survived shooting himself in the face.

He's really poo poo at his job

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Look forward to the next Stand User. They're something else. :unsmigghh:

Repeat 'till, well, this should always be in your head no matter what.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

ZenVulgarity posted:

He's really poo poo at his job

He's good at not dying from getting shot in the face.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Waffleman_ posted:

He's good at not dying from getting shot in the face.
Avdol is too, thankfully.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Moltrey posted:

Avdol is too, thankfully.

His arms are hard to keep in one place

When is more Jojo anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

ZenVulgarity posted:

When is more Jojo anime
April 2016 is the only date we got.

In hindsight, this is fitting, doesn't Part 4 open on Josuke's first day or week of high school? Which would be sometime in April/May?

• Locked thread