Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/675385045465481216/photo/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Blackula69 posted:

what's he doing, idgi

animations and graphics look great though.

it's a glitch in the latest presser build. sometimes dudes will randomly photobomb killcams :allears:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Blackula69 posted:

what's he doing, idgi

pwning a n00b

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
that's a feature

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

fast racing neo is out and good, get your f-zerolike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MytHOSttgw

is it actually good though

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

that's a feature

:agreed:, also nice av

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

:agreed:, also nice av
yeah. idk who i pissed off, but lol they spent $10 on me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Space-Pope posted:

that's a feature

if it's rare enough firaxis seems like the kind of company cool enough to leave it in

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
yeah, it's like he's checking out her shot.

it would be great if there was more interaction between soldiers - giving each other nods or throwing each other mags etc., or you could use two together for a special action

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Blackula69 posted:

yeah, it's like he's checking out her shot.

it would be great if there was more interaction between soldiers - giving each other nods or throwing each other mags etc., or you could use two together for a special action

I don't know about that but they did mention on the stream that soldiers will develop affinities for each other, whatever that means

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Blackula69 posted:

my job is really busy actually

yeah being a waiter this time of year must be p tough

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Al! posted:

I don't know about that but they did mention on the stream that soldiers will develop affinities for each other, whatever that means

cant wait to romance my sniper :swoon:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
do you think love can bloom on a battlefield

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

so I broke the first law (never pay more than twenty bucks for a video game) and bought just cause 3 and so far no one has complained about being got with my wire ting, wtf squeenix.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Blackula69 posted:

what's he doing, idgi

he's watching his buddy annihilate that dude with a gatling gun

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Space-Pope posted:

yeah. idk who i pissed off, but lol they spent $10 on me

haha I thought you were the other guy who has that

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah being a waiter this time of year must be p tough

is it? like is there a christmas rush for servers? i was only ever a busboy while i was in university

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

also i'm sure there are waiters who make more money than me

a friend of mine is a waitress at super-duper-rich places and her tips are insane. she used to run f&b at the Trump Tower and she would set up these high-stakes poker games for a bunch of bank executives. they would buy her any bottles she wanted from the cellar, it turns out expensive cognac really is delicious

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

As a Millennial I posted:

is it actually good though

yeah

not a humongous selection of tracks but the racing feels good and the maps are very pretty. i've been driving a leopard print hovercar

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Blackula69 posted:

also i'm sure there are waiters who make more money than me

a friend of mine is a waitress at super-duper-rich places and her tips are insane. she used to run f&b at the Trump Tower and she would set up these high-stakes poker games for a bunch of bank executives.

i always wondered what my life would be like if i worked one of those restaurants where i'm the waiter at a table that has like 8 bussers coming around with the metal scraper things to clean up bread crumbs off the linen, and the tab always comes in at a dece 4 figgies

probably need to work on my CHA though

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

i've been driving a leopard print hovercar

foss/elson fan spotted

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
expensive food is usually good, it's just usually not 100x better than an average meal

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Blackula69 posted:

is it? like is there a christmas rush for servers? i was only ever a busboy while i was in university

mighty gently caress you are dull, blackula

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

computer parts posted:

expensive food is usually good, it's just usually not 100x better than an average meal

*texts wife*

hi honey tonight i think for dinner i'd like caprese to start, then beef wellington, cobb salad, garlic roasted potatoes, and truffle creamed spinach. oh and creme brulee for dessert

5 figgie fucktard thread is next door

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

yeah

not a humongous selection of tracks but the racing feels good and the maps are very pretty. i've been driving a leopard print hovercar

i've just been burned before is all, the presence of hovercars does not an f-zero successor make

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
the super high end waiters with 5 figgie tabs usually have to pay an extraordinarily high amount to BoH and other FoH workers. like the table that orders a $15,000 bottle of wine, the server has to pay out the sommelier and the busboys usually get their cut and the host gets their big cut and on and on and on.

still do really well though

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Roosevelt posted:

*texts wife*

hi honey tonight i think for dinner i'd like caprese to start, then beef wellington, cobb salad, garlic roasted potatoes, and truffle creamed spinach. oh and creme brulee for dessert

5 figgie fucktard thread is next door

if your wife's cooking that then either she's bad with money or she's skimming some off so she can get all your money in a divorce

the latter's probably still true either way

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Roosevelt posted:

i always wondered what my life would be like if i worked one of those restaurants where i'm the waiter at a table that has like 8 bussers coming around with the metal scraper things to clean up bread crumbs off the linen, and the tab always comes in at a dece 4 figgies

probably need to work on my CHA though

one of my old roommates worked at commander's palace (where emeril got his start) for like a year

she made as much as i did when i was an engineer intern and she also stole a piece of silverware most shifts so now she has a complete set and bought a nice box for it

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Beast of Bourbon posted:

the super high end waiters with 5 figgie tabs usually have to pay an extraordinarily high amount to BoH and other FoH workers. like the table that orders a $15,000 bottle of wine, the server has to pay out the sommelier and the busboys usually get their cut and the host gets their big cut and on and on and on.

still do really well though

if you are waiting tables in a place with $15,000 bottle of wine i have little concern for your financial well being

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

computer parts posted:

if your wife's cooking that then either she's bad with money or she's skimming some off so she can get all your money in a divorce

the latter's probably still true either way

except the Wellington and maybe the truffles if you use real truffle none of that is particularly difficult or expensive to make

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Al! posted:

except the Wellington and maybe the truffles if you use real truffle none of that is particularly difficult or expensive to make

as a whole, it's an expensive, difficult, and time consuming meal to prepare. which is why you go out to applebee's instead

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Roosevelt posted:

as a whole, it's an expensive, difficult, and time consuming meal to prepare. which is why you go out to applebee's instead

*goes to applebees*

tonight i think for dinner i'd like caprese to start, then beef wellington, cobb salad, garlic roasted potatoes, and truffle creamed spinach. oh and creme brulee for dessert

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Notorious QIG posted:

*goes to applebees*

tonight i think for dinner i'd like caprese to start, then beef wellington, cobb salad, garlic roasted potatoes, and truffle creamed spinach. oh and creme brulee for dessert

excellent madame, may i suggest some hombrew ipa?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Dodoman posted:

excellent madame, may i suggest some hombrew ipa?

what kind of peasant do you take me for? i'll have your best scotch

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

*applebees guy pours jameson into a plastic cup, writes "scotch" on the outside*

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

As a Millennial I posted:

i've just been burned before is all, the presence of hovercars does not an f-zero successor make

i like it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Notorious QIG posted:

*applebees guy pours jameson into a plastic cup, writes "scotch" on the outside*

I would eat at any restaurant that did this

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Notorious QIG posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

:quig: for quiggy

• Locked thread