Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Do you have any idea what happened to the last guy who edited my posts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
what the hell.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I had to rewrite your post from memory lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah well, you still got it wrong. Is this the new IK? You have to be loving kidding me.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

gently caress this!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

gently caress this!

Don't post in my threads if you can't handle the small amount of power some dumbass decided to give you.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Apologies to all involved.

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Is that one of those games where you have to plan out every move in advance with your teammates or is it like "stay close to your team, help however you can, and don't do anything stupid and you'll be okay?" I like tactical shooters but I hate closely coordinating with random jerks online.

Anyway, my 3DS has been neglected lately so I'm going to play some Fire Emblem: Awakening, and maybe some Fantasy Life, and then afterwards probably some Fallout 4 or Far Cry 4. Got a long gaming night ahead to celebrate being free from school until my next and last final on Wednesday.

Either or really

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why does this forum need a fourth mod.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

The other guy doesn't post much anymore I think.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
We're experiencing a population boom - a whole 39 posters are browsing the drat forum.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Tropical Freeze is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been feeling some Elite Dangerous lately but I see myself getting bored of it pretty quick so now that I've finally given it a fair shake I'll have to find something else to do.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

The problem is that the edit post button is exactly where the quote button used to be on mobile.. and then if you try make q new post it still thinks you're editing. Carry on...

Congratulations on your even smaller metroid icon than the other guys have. rofl... Win.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I been feeling some Elite Dangerous lately but I see myself getting bored of it pretty quick so now that I've finally given it a fair shake I'll have to find something else to do.

I wangted to buy this but it seems there's no content...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Tropical Freeze is epic.

I like it a lot. But I decided I'm only going for 100% levels, I.E. all KONGs. The puzzle pieces are kinda annoying and there's way too many

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

I like it a lot. But I decided I'm only going for 100% levels, I.E. all KONGs. The puzzle pieces are kinda annoying and there's way too many

What do they do?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It looks like two Dunkin donuts holiday sprinkles smooshed together

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I thought I found all of the secrets in a level and it turned out I only got like 5/9 puzzle pieces lol. Jesus Christ.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What do they do?

Puzzle pieces or KONG? Puzzle pieces unlock dioramas (lol) and getting all KONG in a world X unlocks X-K and they are the toughest and most satisfying levels

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've finally made enough money where I can probably safely start my journey to becoming a space crust punk or whatever the closest thing I can do in the game is so I'll see how far I can go into that tonight, and see what the future holds for me in gaming, from there.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

It looks like two Dunkin donuts holiday sprinkles smooshed together

Mm.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In the first one, If you collect all puzzle pieces in every level and beat the time trials, you unlock one last insane level, and then you beat that and they say congrats! Now you have to do all of it again, but mirrored and you always have one heart! And that's when i Noped the gently caress out of getting 100%.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Puzzle pieces or KONG? Puzzle pieces unlock dioramas (lol)

:whitewater:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Congratulations on your even smaller metroid icon than the other guys have. rofl... Win.

I answer to the bigger Metroids

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I finished Xenoblade just now. That was insane.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Decided to start replaying Wario Land last night. I like how Sherbet Land is basically this whole secret optional area you don't need to explore unless you're as greedy as Wario.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I finished Xenoblade just now. That was insane.

:yeah:

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I did the mgs weekly fob and caught more animals, maybe like 5 short now

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wario Land occupies a weird place in my brain because one time in the sixth grade I was staying inside from recess finishing a book report and started playing on my GameBoy when I was finished and and the teacher was playing Enigma or some other ambient music at the time and it left a weird association between that and Sherbet Land in my brain.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Way to busy getting poon this weekend to game, but have fun fellas.

I'm unfamiliar with this game, is it on PC only or something? :???:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I'm unfamiliar with this game, is it on PC only or something? :???:

Taking poo poo in a bar so I can field this...it's on ps4.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got some serious Digital Devil Saga 2 vibes from the ending.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wasn't totally feeling Tropical Freeze during world 1 because the levels felt a little too long and the pace a little slow, but in World 2 the levels got a lot more interesting.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Taking poo poo in a bar so I can field this...it's on ps4.

drat dude you should plan out your stuff better so you dont end up having to poo poo in a bar. Ive been playing guilt gear xrd and its so good that i ordered a fight stick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

drat dude you should plan out your stuff better so you dont end up having to poo poo in a bar. Ive been playing guilt gear xrd and its so good that i ordered a fight stick

Nice, what stick did you get.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The new 40 dollar mini i saw posted in the fighting thread because that seems like one hell of a deal to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Me too. Idk if I want to get sign if a new ones coming out soon thouh.