Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

good post.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

:patriot:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

you saved this for a new page so it would be quoted all the way down didnt you

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:iamafag:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Based Jeff Gerstmann.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mp5 posted:

you saved this for a new page so it would be quoted all the way down didnt you

i don't do that petty bullshit mate, though i won't lie - i did feel excited when i saw it was the start of a new page

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i don't do that petty bullshit mate, though i won't lie - i did feel excited when i saw it was the start of a new page

I mean it was a real banger so I wasnt gonna hold it against you or anything

also I caught some of bomberman 94 last night, it was really fun

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Party Boat posted:

when Jeff played metal gear rising he said he was nodding along when senator nanomachine started ranting about making America great again

jeff just wants to burn everything down tho?

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

trump / gerstmann 2016

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

jeff just wants to burn everything down tho?

Your talking about the same Jeff that calls people who pirate games and smoke drugs Garbage and thoroughly respects the law outside of references to hip hop, mate.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Your talking about the same Jeff that calls people who pirate games and smoke drugs Garbage and thoroughly respects the law outside of references to hip hop, mate.

uh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Based Jeff Gerstmann.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Based Jeff Gerstmann.

Jeff is Godlike. Vinny is based.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I think he said something about cops being bad during the Battlefield: Hardline quick look.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

"Its.. uh.. weird to play this sort of game, you know, given all the stuff thats been in the news lately.." - Jeff

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I think he said something about cops being bad during the Battlefield: Hardline quick look.

Nah, he said it's weird that there would be a game where you can play as cops in a time period where cops can't help themselves shooting teenagers, which it is weird. Anyways what I mean is as cynical he is about stuff like free to play games or social media marketing or whatever, IMHO from what I've heard him say on podcasts and off screen on a lot of quick looks and whatever he's a normie rear end law abider business-minded man who actually doesn't want to Burn It All Down. And I wouldn't of said anything about it if it wasn't the one thing about him that annoys me when I love him otherwise.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jeff owns hella guns.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On the Sunset Overdrive QL he asked Alex Navarro if you can be a real punk who shoots heroin and lives in a garbage can or do you have to be a mall punk and then later I listened to some podcast or something where he's agreeing with Dan about Scumbags who do drugs and steal games and whatever. And hell I don't do drugs and poo poo but have some drat consistency man... Cripes...

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Jeff owns hella guns.

gotta defend his 32x collection

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Jeff owns hella guns.

This is what drives me crazy. There's a mail bag episode where he takes a fake gun out of the box and starts blasting it off extremely gangsterly in the office like a full on badass but in the back of my mind is all the fragments of really suburb office man stuff I've heard him say as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Which, hey, it's kind of funny he's like that I guess.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Then there's also the sketchy suburban housing Jeff who let weird roommates turn his place into a poo poo hole and stole doors from abandoned houses to try to replace the ones that they'd smashed.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What is this loving stupid poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

Then there's also the sketchy suburban housing Jeff who let weird roommates turn his place into a poo poo hole and stole doors from abandoned houses to try to replace the ones that they'd smashed.

He looks back on that not with fondness at his own badassness but, with scorn... Which saddens this gamer.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
brads got such a hard on for tim schafer lol like every other podcasts he is either licking his rear end or defending their kickstarter shadyness plus referencing the documentary. It's amazing

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
I wonder what game he has championed this year for goty cast now that it's been recorded

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Destiny obv

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

This is what drives me crazy. There's a mail bag episode where he takes a fake gun out of the box and starts blasting it off extremely gangsterly in the office like a full on badass but in the back of my mind is all the fragments of really suburb office man stuff I've heard him say as well.

youre retarded

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Nah, he said it's weird that there would be a game where you can play as cops in a time period where cops can't help themselves shooting teenagers, which it is weird. Anyways what I mean is as cynical he is about stuff like free to play games or social media marketing or whatever, IMHO from what I've heard him say on podcasts and off screen on a lot of quick looks and whatever he's a normie rear end law abider business-minded man who actually doesn't want to Burn It All Down. And I wouldn't of said anything about it if it wasn't the one thing about him that annoys me when I love him otherwise.

i mean come on, youre like really obviously retarded

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What is this loving stupid poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

i mean come on, youre like really obviously retarded

Unless you mean because I took the anime avatar guy seriously, I'm not convinced.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Unless you mean because I took the anime avatar guy seriously, I'm not convinced.

I dont want to read your theories about what jeff gerstmann is really like. honestly you shouldnt be having those thoughts in the first place, or at least not outside of gbs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Point taken then.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

It's very weird to follow a personality-driven website and have conscious thoughts about the personality, unless you post those thoughts in GBS which makes you normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm not going to be a biatch about it since I get why someone wouldn't want to read that stuff in this thread if they could in another one.