Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
That's Larry David, he co created and wrote Seinfeld and then did his own showncalled curb your enthusiasm.

George Costanza is heavily based on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That's Larry David, he co created and wrote Seinfeld and then did his own show called curb your enthusiasm.

George Costanza is heavily based on him.

To add to that he was also a writer on SNL for a single year.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Rick_Hunter posted:

Let me rephrase that: I'm glad on SA I can turn off user signatures that are below posts.

Well then you missed that my sig was a giant Samoan rear end in a thong. You're really missing out.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

To add to that he was also a writer on SNL for a single year.

He's also currently portraying Bernie Sanders for them. And by that I mean he's basically doing his bit and somehow it's also a perfect Bernie Sanders.

"berniesanders.com check it out it's a mess!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmwGAd1L-o

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fishmech posted:

It is extraordinarily rare that any man who is accused of rape by someone who ended up bieng a liar actually loses their jobs or even much community standing. And they certainly almost never have to sit in jail until the trial, unless the same dude happened to be caught in the act with someone else.

Stop spinning some MRA fantasy where a rape accusation immediately leads to people being treated as all actual rapists should be treated. It's bullshit.

Why do I have a feeling that first paragraph is you just completely making poo poo up based on how you think things work? Do you seriously think a false rape accusation is the same as being accused of being a shoplifter or something? Outside of extremely cruel murder/torture/serial killing there's probably not a single other charge that carries a similar stigma outside of rape.

This conversation has been loving ridiculous on both sides. A bunch of idiots are concluding that some of bill Cosby's accusers MUST be lying because of some disgusting hosed up idea of women and statistics, and then there's the standard D&D side of treating all rape suspects as immediate criminals and all people who claim to be raped as 100% correct. And then there's this dude I'm quoting who's literally trying to downplay how horrible it can be to be accused of rape when you're innocent. What the gently caress is wrong with you guys

I'm not gonna do the south park "the truth is in the middle" speech but if neither side can see how harmful it is to automatically assume guilt or believability in any case of rape or rape accusations than you're being willfully obtuse. Don't demean people by assuming they might be lying about being raped. Don't demean people because they were accused of rape before any facts come out. This is not that hard.

I get the urge to rush to judgement, especially because it's sometimes (like the Cosby case) pretty clear from their history or from immediate evidence that someone's a rapist. And I know how hard it can be to prove you were raped in a courthouse. I've known people on both sides of this. But the answer isn't automatically adding a handicap to either the accused or the accuser, that's not how law works or should work.

When the Duke stuff first broke everyone assumed they were guilty, because that's what tends to happen with national level rape charges. When the Rolling Stone Rape on Campus poo poo came out D&D was all over that poo poo and certain the accused rapists were at fault cause again, jocky frat boys, of course they're rapists if they were accused of it. And when it turned out the girl was lying and the author and editor couldn't verify their sources everyone got mad and blamed them and never once stopped to think "woah I was totally on board with this, it's hosed up how easily convinced I am because of my preconceived notions of how this poo poo works". I liked LF, I used to post in LF often but the leftover idiocy of assumed guilt is a thing I'd hoped would be gone

I mean, there are people to this day on this forum who want to believe the Duke and Rolling Stone stuff really did happen just because it fits the narrative they agree with.

Aesop Poprock fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Dec 12, 2015

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

What an rear end in a top hat.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
That tweet just makes me feel sad for Crowder. How pathetic does your life have to be to think that the passing of a relative is a good time to make some kind of passive-aggressive "gently caress you" post to your perceived enemies? Is this all he thinks about, how to score some cheap points against those nasty liberals? Are there no moments of peace in his life, where he just lives outside the RWM bubble?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

If you wanted to be REALLY generous if someone really believed their family member died because of a terrible government policy I could see making a bitter statement alluding to that after it happened.

Of course Crowder's tweet sounds like there is no emotion in it and just jamming an ACA dig in and using his dead aunt as a vehicle for that which is loathsome. I'd be really interested to hear exactly how he thinks Obamacare specifically caused her death if he even thought that far ahead.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Leofish posted:

That tweet just makes me feel sad for Crowder. How pathetic does your life have to be to think that the passing of a relative is a good time to make some kind of passive-aggressive "gently caress you" post to your perceived enemies? Is this all he thinks about, how to score some cheap points against those nasty liberals? Are there no moments of peace in his life, where he just lives outside the RWM bubble?

he's going to criticize his sleep apnea on socialized medicine.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Radish posted:

If you wanted to be REALLY generous if someone really believed their family member died because of a terrible government policy I could see making a bitter statement alluding to that after it happened.

Of course Crowder's tweet sounds like there is no emotion in it and just jamming an ACA dig in and using his dead aunt as a vehicle for that which is loathsome. I'd be really interested to hear exactly how he thinks Obamacare specifically caused her death if he even thought that far ahead.

You're right in that there is a chance someone may have something to say on a government policy that, through its influence, may have caused the suffering of a loved one, or prevented them from getting the care they needed. There is a place for those sentiments in the public discourse, too. But I don't see it in this tweet, especially given what Crowder has been known to tweet in the past. It just looks like such an afterthought. "My aunt has lost her battle with cancer and also Obamacare #RIP."

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Leofish posted:

You're right in that there is a chance someone may have something to say on a government policy that, through its influence, may have caused the suffering of a loved one, or prevented them from getting the care they needed. There is a place for those sentiments in the public discourse, too. But I don't see it in this tweet, especially given what Crowder has been known to tweet in the past. It just looks like such an afterthought. "My aunt has lost her battle with cancer and also Obamacare #RIP."

When loved ones die it's a sad, often tragic event. It's also one of those times when our lives mash up against the liminal, when we have a moment to experience real grace, and extend compassion to the universe as we realize what is really important in our lives, what we should cling to, how much our loved ones matter, how much it matters that they know we love them, and to feel their love in return.

Crowder threw that momentary chance for grace away for a cheap shot. He's robbed himself of that, nobody did it for him. It is immensely sad.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Further proof that when it comes down to Crowder, Shapiro, Beck, Walsh, Dana and Erik Ericksom, Walsh is the most evil.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

ClancyEverafter posted:

When loved ones die it's a sad, often tragic event. It's also one of those times when our lives mash up against the liminal, when we have a moment to experience real grace, and extend compassion to the universe as we realize what is really important in our lives, what we should cling to, how much our loved ones matter, how much it matters that they know we love them, and to feel their love in return.

Crowder threw that momentary chance for grace away for a cheap shot. He's robbed himself of that, nobody did it for him. It is immensely sad.

Admittedly, we don't know if, or how, he grieves in private, but this is a public persona he's created for himself and continues to push forward. He chose to type those words and hit the tweet button.

I think, in the larger context of the focus of this thread, what the right wing bubble and the outrage machine do to people is rob them of a sense of empathy. When everything in your life is a war, when everything is a battle for cultural supremacy, and you're told, over and over and over, that this is a black-and-white, fight-to-the-death world, over every little issue, it's going to have an effect on your mind, your world view, and your ability to relate to others. It's us versus them, and anyone who disagrees is the enemy. You do not fraternize with the enemy. They'll get you, if you give them the chance, so you have to get them first!

Deep down inside there are good intentions. They want what's best for America. What they maybe don't realize, or have been told to ignore, is that the people who disagree with them also want that. They'll never line up 100% on how the best for America can be achieved, but liberals and conservatives, Republicans and Democrats, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, men and women, young and old, white or black, you're all in this together. I know it sounds kind of wishy-washy, hold hands and have peacem kind of thing, but my God, this partisan climate of refusing to compromise, and refusing to back down is going to be the death of you.

Maybe I'm naive, and it's always been like this, and the world marches forward anyway.

Joshmo
Aug 22, 2007
Who exactly isn't shaming pedophiles or incest? And yeah, of course, the problem is there hasn't been enough shame for transgendered people. I'd like to live in his fantasy world where they're apparently treated with untold levels of respect.

I have some Facebook friends who unironically agree with Matt Walsh, and it makes me legitimately sad. If you like Bill O'Reilly, or whomever, whatever, but Walsh has always appeared to me as a special kind of terrible.

Not sure if this has been posted, but after first reading it I've felt a really decent go-to answer to people who try their hardest to pretend gender is a completely black and white phenomenon is this article: http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Joshmo posted:

Who exactly isn't shaming pedophiles or incest? And yeah, of course, the problem is there hasn't been enough shame for transgendered people. I'd like to live in his fantasy world where they're apparently treated with untold levels of respect.

I have some Facebook friends who unironically agree with Matt Walsh, and it makes me legitimately sad. If you like Bill O'Reilly, or whomever, whatever, but Walsh has always appeared to me as a special kind of terrible.

Not sure if this has been posted, but after first reading it I've felt a really decent go-to answer to people who try their hardest to pretend gender is a completely black and white phenomenon is this article: http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943

Its part of the larger culture of taking relatively innocuous differences in human nature (homosexuality/transgender) and constantly associating them with illegal or immoral behaviors like incest, polygamy, bestiality, whatever.

It's horrible and frustrating but it's really nothing new.

My dad unironically asked me if we should let people marry inanimate objects or children next... :smith:

It's like the concept of consenting adults loving and marrying whomever they choose, or living as whatever gender they wish, is something they skipped over in American Freedoms class.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Also incest is only really an issue for reproduction (and even then, only a few generations down the line).

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

computer parts posted:

Also incest is only really an issue for reproduction (and even then, only a few generations down the line).

:can:

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Nonsense posted:

Bill Cosby is a disgusting human being, and he deserves to be behind bars.

The world is full of good people who do bad things.

Well here's a forum oldster story then. I grew up in good part in the rural midwest in the 70s-80s, in a county where it had been outlawed to be black after dark until the early 1940s. There were still no black people living there, nor Hispanics. I had seldom seen a real black person up to that time. Bill Cosby, as a stand-up comedian who was clearly a middle-class, conservative-ish black man with a decent sense of humor put a human face on black America for a bazillion middle-class white bougie families that the likes of Richard Pryor couldn't do.

Say what you will about his personal life but I'm going to continue to view the man's personal life and his body of work on two different planes, because despite whatever he may done personally, he did a lot of good for his country publicly, and for the time was a better humorist than most. My next-door neighbor back in the midwest was a literal kluxer whose idea of humor was to joke about killing black people, and otoh I listened to Bill Cosby records. Said neighbor is still probably a hate-monger and an anti-American low-life. I still have my Cosby records and I'm still glad I do. I wish I'd never known about this criminal stuff, but it doesn't taint his great contributions to American humor and civil society, such as it was.

Plenty of people have become corrupted by their fame and wealth and if these stories are true about him, he was a good case in point. Roofy-ing girls was apparently a pretty big thing among certain types in the 90s and nearly all of them got away scot-free. For a lot of people of Bill Cosby's age, getting a girl a little drunk, or maybe a little weed or some coke wasn't that uncommon, and wasn't that condemned ... it's just that most guys his age didn't even have access to things like roofies. I'm not by any means saying it's all right. I'm just saying his work was actually good and funny and even tasteful at the time, and that's what I like about Cosby, not his personal character.

if he broke the law he deserves/deserved to be punished for it, but whether you condemn the art for the artist is a topic I've gone around on in my head many times. Look at the careers of a lot of the people you find in art galleries. Gustav Klimt as the most heinous example I go to. Every one of his models died of syphilis along with him, is my understanding. I can't look at his work now. But he's one that I can't make that distinction as easily between private and public.

And on the other hand, look at all the people that lead unimpeachable personal lives and yet promote clearly evil ideals very publicly. How much should their public evil be redeemed by raising a good upright, law-abiding family? It's not a simple issue. The world is full of good people who do bad things. And yet, they are all doing the best with what they've got to work with at the time.

... So I guess that maybe the comedian thread you were talking isn't such a bad idea I guess is what I'm saying, I dunno. It would let me find out what the gently caress Brendan Small is up to nowadays, anyway. Would probably introduce me to some good comedians at least. Just a Saturday morning ramble I guess.

And it's Aqua TV Show Show now, you little shits. And they are pretty drat good.

SnakePlissken fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Dec 12, 2015

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Joshmo posted:

Most people would agree that incest and pedophilia are wrong but the right wing hate machine wants to argue that homosexuality and tansgenderism are both perversions as bad as those. This is also why there are arguments that homosexuality automatically leads to pedophilia. If you break one sexual rule you obviously give no shits and will go break all of them because "gently caress you, God."

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

When I heard that Obama chose a Kendrick Lamar song as his top song of 2015 I knew that this would be red meat to a certain collection of people

Holy moly, those comments. Not a single one of them read a word of his song. I can see why Breitbart chose to not offer any commentary and just post the lyrics, that might've led to people actually thinking about the content instead of just reacting.

edit

Cardboard Box A posted:

Here have some GameFAQs

Right Wing Media: Post-Obama Repercussions Can be Seen Even on GFAQS Polls

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Dec 12, 2015

Toasticle
Jul 18, 2003

Hay guys, out this Rape

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why do I have a feeling that first paragraph is you just completely making poo poo up based on how you think things work? Do you seriously think a false rape accusation is the same as being accused of being a shoplifter or something? Outside of extremely cruel murder/torture/serial killing there's probably not a single other charge that carries a similar stigma outside of rape.

Because he has nothing to back up his bullshit and since he's never known anyone who had it happen to he can just dismiss it. And accused pedo is definitely more damaging.

quote:

This conversation has been loving ridiculous on both sides. A bunch of idiots are concluding that some of bill Cosby's accusers MUST be lying because of some disgusting hosed up idea of women and statistics, and then there's the standard D&D side of treating all rape suspects as immediate criminals and all people who claim to be raped as 100% correct. And then there's this dude I'm quoting who's literally trying to downplay how horrible it can be to be accused of rape when you're innocent. What the gently caress is wrong with you guys

I'm not gonna do the south park "the truth is in the middle" speech but if neither side can see how harmful it is to automatically assume guilt or believability in any case of rape or rape accusations than you're being willfully obtuse. Don't demean people by assuming they might be lying about being raped. Don't demean people because they were accused of rape before any facts come out. This is not that hard.

The only people making the claim that some MUST be lying were straw manning the gently caress out of people saying its a possibility. I think they all are telling the truth but I'm not naive enough to dismiss the possibility that some aren't. This gets turned into me saying of course some are gold digging liars. Like I mentioned before, during the Micheal Jackson trial it came out that one mother knew about the allegations but sent her son there anyway to hopefully cash out. People will do hosed up poo poo for.money, pointing out its possible in Cosby's case doesn't mean I'm saying some are defiantly lying, just that history has shown its possible. Yeah no settlements YET but that doesn't mean there won't be. It loving sucks that false accusations just end up casting doubt on real ones but false accusations do happen, hell it happened to Biggerboat yet idiots like Nintendo kid act like its once a decade.

Toxics first post did say he thought some were defiantly lying but he backed off that.

quote:

I get the urge to rush to judgement, especially because it's sometimes (like the Cosby case) pretty clear from their history or from immediate evidence that someone's a rapist. And I know how hard it can be to prove you were raped in a courthouse. I've known people on both sides of this. But the answer isn't automatically adding a handicap to either the accused or the accuser, that's not how law works or should work.

Cosby is a rapist scumbag. But no matter how vile the person is until a confession or guilty verdict proves it you can't just assume it's true. This isn't handicapping anyone, like you said and I agree that's not how it works. If he cops to 20 that doesn't mean #21 is true, it still has to be proven.

quote:

When the Duke stuff first broke everyone assumed they were guilty, because that's what tends to happen with national level rape charges. When the Rolling Stone Rape on Campus poo poo came out D&D was all over that poo poo and certain the accused rapists were at fault cause again, jocky frat boys, of course they're rapists if they were accused of it. And when it turned out the girl was lying and the author and editor couldn't verify their sources everyone got mad and blamed them and never once stopped to think "woah I was totally on board with this, it's hosed up how easily convinced I am because of my preconceived notions of how this poo poo works". I liked LF, I used to post in LF often but the leftover idiocy of assumed guilt is a thing I'd hoped would be gone

I mean, there are people to this day on this forum who want to believe the Duke and Rolling Stone stuff really did happen just because it fits the narrative they agree with.

That's kind of been my and I assume Toxics point. Because Cosby admitted some doesn't mean all others are therefore true and saying that doesn't mean I or or anyone else are assuming they are lies, just that again, no matter how vile the accused is he still gets to defend himself. For a board full of enlightened mostly liberals it's pathetic that pointing this out makes you an MRA all women are lying whores scumbag.

And God help you if you say an accused pedophile might be innocent. That mean you think loving 18 months old is fine.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sir Tonk posted:

Holy moly, those comments. Not a single one of them read a word of his song. I can see why Breitbart chose to not offer any commentary and just post the lyrics, that might've led to people actually thinking about the content instead of just reacting.

Thug BBQ with Common!

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

SnakePlissken posted:

And it's Aqua TV Show Show now, you little shits. And they are pretty drat good.

*Was. President of Adult Swim canceled it this year because he felt it had run long enough is a stupid shithead.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Sir Tonk posted:

It should be pointed out that a good number of those 'lol, didn't read it, rap is crap' comments, there's someone asking 'did you even read the loving lyrics all the way through?" Some people even explained them and got a good number of, "Oh I didn't realize that. That sounds like a good way to act".

Of course there was a good helping of people that think liberals are the ones that don't give and Obama = bad in all cases.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Yeah I didn't expand the comment trees, just too much reactionary gibberish.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

gently caress you Milo

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Further proof that when it comes down to Crowder, Shapiro, Beck, Walsh, Dana and Erik Ericksom, Walsh is the most evil.

Hasn't "Transgender" existed for a long time?

Also wasn't "pedophilia" a thing that happened in the middle ages in some hosed up ways? (IE "Child Wives")? Didn't "incest" exist among the monarchy?

The problem with Crowder is his hatred and homophobia lacks any sort of historical context. One cannot argue that "OH MAN THINGS ARE SO BAD RIGHT NOW! SIN! FILTH!" when a.) those things have always existed in some, way, shape or form. b.) When they did? they were far, far worse and even more "socially acceptable".

I'm not arguing that Homosexuality and Transgenderism has any business being grouped with those two. They don't. Those are things that consulting, normal adults do and Matt Walsh has no business judging them.

What am I arguing is that the whole argument of how the world is becoming a "cess pool" because we're suddenly accepting of LGBT is beyond idiotic. The problem it seems from many in the "puritan" mindset is that they all seem to have this mindset.

Toasticle
Jul 18, 2003

Hay guys, out this Rape

mr. mephistopheles posted:

*Was. President of Adult Swim canceled it this year because he felt it had run long enough is a stupid shithead.

What the gently caress. "I canceling the longest running extremely popular show because I'm tired of it" would get a big network ceo thrown out on his rear end. "I'm canceling Seinfeld even though it's our highest rated show because 11 seasons is enough" and the head of NBC(?) would be out in his rear end 12 seconds later.

Unless I'm wrong, isn't that show one of their most popular?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

gently caress you Milo

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/11/star-wars-is-garbage/

How does this guy have any cred with the MRA's/reddit people posting this garbage?

Seriously who agrees with this guy?

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

FuzzySkinner posted:

Hasn't "Transgender" existed for a long time?

There is evidence for transgender individuals that held important social and religious roles in the Mimbres culture of Southwest New Mexico around 900-1030 CE. So yeah, transgenderism has been a thing for a while, and multiple cultures worldwide have accepted the existence of transgender individuals.

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

How does this guy have any cred with the MRA's/reddit people posting this garbage?

No, you don't understand, he's one of the good ones

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

FuzzySkinner posted:

idk. i think this is supposed to be a joke. hopefuly :( i know /pol/ got mad that the main character was a black guy. so i dont even know anymore.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

idk. i think this is supposed to be a joke. hopefuly :( i know /pol/ got mad that the main character was a black guy. so i dont even know anymore.

They don't like minority representation in Star Wars, because it 'isn't possible'. Also mace windu isn't canon!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nonsense posted:

They don't like minority representation in Star Wars, because it 'isn't possible'. Also mace windu isn't canon!

Is Lando okay?

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Toasticle posted:

What the gently caress. "I canceling the longest running extremely popular show because I'm tired of it" would get a big network ceo thrown out on his rear end. "I'm canceling Seinfeld even though it's our highest rated show because 11 seasons is enough" and the head of NBC(?) would be out in his rear end 12 seconds later.

Unless I'm wrong, isn't that show one of their most popular?

Dunno about ratings but the creators wanted to keep going and garbage like Robot Chicken persists.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Dunno about ratings but the creators wanted to keep going and garbage like Robot Chicken persists.

Your AV just doesn't understand how such injustices are allowed to occur.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bip Roberts posted:

Is Lando okay?

You mean the backstabbing thief who let his lust for a white woman lead him betray a strong, proud white man to the Empire aka Federal Government?

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

Your Gay Uncle posted:

You mean the backstabbing thief who let his lust for a white woman lead him betray a strong, proud white man to the Empire aka Federal Government?

Actually, I think you'll find that while the Galactic Empire was a dictatorship, it was a largely benevolent one, not unlike Pinochet.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/paul-ryan-nancy-pelosi-dinner-216709

I jumped up and down when I saw this, because I knew the comments section was going to be the best part.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Squidbillies is way better than Aqua Teen which is why it was renewed.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/paul-ryan-nancy-pelosi-dinner-216709

I jumped up and down when I saw this, because I knew the comments section was going to be the best part.

quote:

Sweden is number two for the country with the most rapes. One of every four women has been raped by a muslim, the most sexually repressed society that ever existed.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Was his aunt a veteran or on medicare/medicaid?
Yeah seriously, these are the only things that could be remotely considered socialized healthcare in America so obviously that's what he must be talking about.