Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
have you heard of jojos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pomp posted:

have you heard of jojos

No, please, tell me about jojos. Are there perhaps any jojos and Undertales crossovers you may have seen? I would love if you posted them because I can't get enough of this new indie game called Undertale that you should all check out because it's really good, and I'm sure that seeing jojos and Undertale together would only make me appreciate this great new indie game more.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
No. Please elaborate.

Edit: wanamingo you are trying very hard. I like a man who puts in a lot, perhaps too much effort. Keep up the good work.

Forti
May 5, 2009

Undertale has the Breaking Bad effect where out of nowhere everyone you know comes at you so hard telling you it's the most amazing thing ever and you should really give it a go and man it's so good and on and on and on and it is the most incredibly off putting thing ever and makes you just want to avoid everything to do with it.

Anyway here's some pictures of other stuff.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus posted:

No. Please elaborate.

Edit: wanamingo you are trying very hard. I like a man who puts in a lot, perhaps too much effort. Keep up the good work.

Well I just love Undertale so much that I need to tell you all about how much I love Undertale, because it's such a great game that when I do you'll all want to play Undertale too so that you'll all love it like I do.

e: okay, everybody? I know you've all been hearing about Undertale a lot, but holy poo poo, Undertale. Let me tell you all about Undertale and how it's a great game that you should all totally play even though you've been hearing about it a lot.

Wanamingo has a new favorite as of 13:55 on Dec 12, 2015

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Forti posted:

Undertale has the Breaking Bad effect where out of nowhere everyone you know comes at you so hard telling you it's the most amazing thing ever and you should really give it a go and man it's so good and on and on and on and it is the most incredibly off putting thing ever and makes you just want to avoid everything to do with it.

I watched Breaking Bad and I didn't like it because none of the characters were likable. I haven't played Undertale yet but I'll report back when I do.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I haven't played Undertale but I like the music.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
*wakes up with a start, kicking bedsheets off onto the floor before rushing over to the computer desk* i gotta tell everyone online that i haven't tried that really popular thing!!

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I also like how people on gamefaqs are losing their poo poo because Undertale keeps winning in the best game ever polls.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

My Neighbor Nito

Forti
May 5, 2009

Lone Goat posted:

I watched Breaking Bad and I didn't like it because none of the characters were likable. I haven't played Undertale yet but I'll report back when I do.

Thank you.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Wanamingo posted:

No, please, tell me about jojos. Are there perhaps any jojos and Undertales crossovers you may have seen? I would love if you posted them because I can't get enough of this new indie game called Undertale that you should all check out because it's really good, and I'm sure that seeing jojos and Undertale together would only make me appreciate this great new indie game more.

This but unironically.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Nastyman posted:

This but unironically.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I like Undertale, but shut the gently caress up about Undertale.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's actually p. nice. Between MOBAs, Undertale, and JoJos it's cool to be so out of step with the crazy nerd pulse.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!

Nastyman posted:

This but unironically.

'kay

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

mind the walrus posted:

It's actually p. nice. Between MOBAs, Undertale, and JoJos it's cool to be so out of step with the crazy nerd pulse.

Aren't you a Dr. Who fan? You have no grounds to claim to be out of step with crazy nerds.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

drat

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

mind the walrus posted:

Yes, celebrate your ignorance of Popular Things, mind the walrus, and do so publicly. It is a Very Cool thing to do.

As requested, Jojo Undertales

And some non-Jojo Undertales

A sweet Papyrus SFM model someone made

And two pieces of artwork done by well-known artist/comicmaker Gigi D.G.(formerly Hiimdaisy)

Somebody has a new favorite as of 21:05 on Dec 12, 2015

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Stop liking things I don't like Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo Undertale Jojo I am a huge goddamn baby.

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Holy poo poo

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I like Undertale but variety is the spice of life. So have some randomly generated monsters from Dwarf Fortress.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Do you like Undertale? Do you like Dark Souls? No and no? Too bad!

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

(x)

(x)

(x)

(x)

i dont know if this one counts as fanart but im posting it anyway because its dumb and funny:

(x)

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
This is probably the most insecure thread on the site.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

more Monster fanart please

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

frankenfreak posted:

Do you like Undertale? Do you like Dark Souls? No and no? Too bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju39paLJTbw

Hellkite Dragon has other good stuff on his profile

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

I for one enjoy fanart in all its various forms and guises. Every last one was the product of fanatical passion, no matter how artfully it was created - they are telling and personal of its creator's attempts to reconcile their thoughts with the media that has so inspired them.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

this, without the undertale text

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!

That would be one terrifying Berzerggsecutor when it grows up.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Huszsersvn posted:

I for one enjoy fanart in all its various forms and guises. Every last one was the product of fanatical passion, no matter how artfully it was created - they are telling and personal of its creator's attempts to reconcile their thoughts with the media that has so inspired them.

This speaks to me.

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2V5hDQeM68

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

(x)

(x)

(x)

(x)

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

here is a bad dippy fresh I did for the gravity falls thread to save it from itself. It didn't work

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

chaos rhames posted:

Yeah I like you Invictus but uh this is getting awkward to watch.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

chaos rhames posted:

I have such sights to show you. :allears:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

chaos rhames posted:

This is probably the most insecure thread I can stand to read on the site.

Edit submitted for approval

• Locked thread