Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

"Nice" can translate into a lot of different words based on context/meaning you're going for. You stupid lady lol

e;WOOPS!

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Dec 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

StickySweater
Feb 7, 2008

StickySweater fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Dec 12, 2015

Mandy Thompson
Dec 26, 2014

by zen death robot

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

FBI should up their game, build themselves a sci-fi captain's bridge like the NSA did.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Hay all you US guys who are so freaked out by Syrian refugees, turns out Canada just accepted a bunch of them. They were met at the airport by our Prime Minister (roughly equivalent to your US Surgeon General). People tweeted a bunch of poo poo to #welcometocanada, so much so it trended worldwide:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/welcome-to-canada#.hd86oxRg4N

There was also an adorable video recorded by World Vision displaying Canadian kids welcome to said refugees:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINeZ28wC0I

I have heard your current president Donald Trump might object to this. I'd like to say that he can smell my bum after eating 24 hot wings at a bad restaurant in response.

As a Canadian I apologize for the rudeness present in this message.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Scaramouche posted:

Hay all you US guys who are so freaked out by Syrian refugees, turns out Canada just accepted a bunch of them. They were met at the airport by our Prime Minister (roughly equivalent to your US Surgeon General). People tweeted a bunch of poo poo to #welcometocanada, so much so it trended worldwide:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/welcome-to-canada#.hd86oxRg4N

There was also an adorable video recorded by World Vision displaying Canadian kids welcome to said refugees:

I have heard your current president Donald Trump might object to this. I'd like to say that he can smell my bum after eating 24 hot wings at a bad restaurant in response.

As a Canadian I apologize for the rudeness present in this message.

wow, you accepted a whole 150 refugees? truly canada is making a huge sacrifice to help alleviate the current crisis

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

LordArgh posted:

wow, you accepted a whole 150 refugees? truly canada is making a huge sacrifice to help alleviate the current crisis

Why, that's almost 0.000016 refugees per kmē!

Syrian man hoarding food using my tax funds

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

LordArgh posted:

We should take more, sure, but to be fair we're not the ones dumping guns and bombs into the region. The average Canadian is super suspicious about getting entangled in any US involved middle eastern affairs after getting dragged into Afghanistan and almost Iraq too.

karlor
Apr 15, 2014

:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
College Slice

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man

LordArgh posted:

That's just the first batch, they plan on accepting 25,000 in the next few months.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SlipUp posted:

We should take more, sure, but to be fair we're not the ones dumping guns and bombs into the region.

Sitting on the sidelines is a good move. :canada:

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Krowley posted:

Why, that's almost 0.000016 refugees per kmē!

Syrian man hoarding food using my tax funds

Yeah, here's why per kmē is a bad measurement for this:

Welcome to Canada, try to not kill yourself.

poo poo, I wouldn't even put the terrorists up there.

e: just noticed that the chart has units of meters, inches, C, and F. The most :canada: of graphs.

SlipUp fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Dec 13, 2015

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Poe's Law in action -- sincerely can't tell if this is sincere or a troll. This is LITERALLY what this woman is saying

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Houston's own Willie D, of Geto Boys fame, has things to say about local politics:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

budgieinspector posted:

Houston's own Willie D, of Geto Boys fame, has things to say about local politics:

gently caress boy isn't used enough in political discourse. But it comes off better as fuc boi.

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

Former WWE champion John Cena weighs in on Trump's Muslim rhetoric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OmY4nJgU4s

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

budgieinspector posted:

I'd vote for Willie D, he's the only man who will protect us from the bald-headed ho menace.

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Bob le Moche
Jul 10, 2011

I AM A HORRIBLE TANKIE MORON
WHO LONGS TO SUCK CHAVISTA COCK !

I SUGGEST YOU IGNORE ANY POSTS MADE BY THIS PERSON ABOUT VENEZUELA, POLITICS, OR ANYTHING ACTUALLY !

(This title paid for by money stolen from PDVSA)

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!

The Dark One fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Dec 14, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Took me embarrassingly long to realize it was an edit.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Celebrations in the streets of Ajaccio following the Corsican regionalists' victory.

Celebrating, singing the Corsican anthem, Dio vi salvi regina;

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3hzfi2_territoriales-2015-liesse-a-ajaccio-apres-la-victoire-de-gilles-simeoni_news

Rnr
Sep 5, 2003

some sort of irredeemable trash person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

• Locked thread