Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

sf snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3mCTyZK59Y

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Haha

I'm ready to go back home as early as tomorrow,” Tareq Thajeel Ajaj declares at a reception centre in Otaniemi, Espoo, after withdrawing his asylum application.

Ajaj says he is drawn back to his home in northern Iraq by news that his father has fallen seriously ill but, first and foremost, by his disappointment with Finland: the country did not turn out to be quite what human traffickers promised on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. He is especially fed up with inactivity and local food after spending four months at the reception centre.

“I don't know what will happen to me in Iraq, but here I'm dying on the inside,” he says.

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

what's gay and/or sinister about chocolate chip cookies?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

julia roberts is terrifying, i keep expecting her to unhinge her jaw like a snake and eat a co-star's head

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTlzUpmp8sY

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

or eyes on sale??

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

finally, the fallout 4 mod for me

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
the wastelands of Kansas

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

hello goatman my old friend
its nice to see you from this end...

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
shrim

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

...is that just cause 3?

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Elder Postsman posted:

...is that just cause 3?

yeah

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Elder Postsman posted:

...is that just cause 3?

ja http://i.imgur.com/TmJ5AGG.gifv

here's jc2 http://i.imgur.com/dmZxObH.gifv

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

gently caress yeah

just cause 2 was so so good, I'm excited for 3 now

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
just cause 3 looks rad but hearing how much is locked behind side challenges makes me sad

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
this song had me look into freezepop a couple years ago. sadly there is nothing that great about them :(

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

“I don't know what will happen to me in Iraq, but here I'm dying on the inside,” he says.

sounds like he integrated with the finnish too well

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
:finland:

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Kenny Logins posted:

this song had me look into freezepop a couple years ago. sadly there is nothing that great about them :(

freezepop's claim to fame was being featured in a ps2-era music game that couldn't afford to license any pop music

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
http://i.imgur.com/tgO4h4d.webm

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

freezepop's claim to fame was being featured in a ps2-era music game that couldn't afford to license any pop music
ah yes. guitar hero 2. thanks for the memories brother. sat night mfs

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

obligatory

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

I know its super nerdy but i just got the biggest smile on my face, thanks

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

girraph now that you're a mod can you give stymie this av and the title "I don't know why they call it a PRO lapse when it only happens to amateurs"?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

UPDATE: I have disabled comments on this video because the manufacturer is flooding it with 20+ identical diatribes and attacking other subscribers. This is the only one of my 600+ videos where an abusive subscriber has forced me to do this.

UPDATE#2 - In March 2015 the manufacturer filed a formal complaint with YouTube saying the video violated his privacy in some way. A few days later YT reviewed the video and dismissed his complaint.

UPDATE#3 - On 28 March the manufacturer filed a second complaint with YT alleging a copyright violation of some kind. I guess we'll see how the YT Legal Team interprets this...

The manufacturer of this lock sent it to me for evaluation and requested I make a video to evaluate it's security. The first impression of the lock is quite intimidating, with a very complex looking face and key. Reality turned out to be quite different when I was able to pick the lock fairly quickly and gut it to examine the inner workings. Most of the "pins" are, in fact, fake as shown in the video. There is no way for the manufacturer to easily modify the manufacturing to activate the fake pins, so this is actually a pretty simple lock. The same pins are "active" for every lock, so once you see the pattern it is quite easy to pick. I do not recommend this lock for any type of security application.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Trig Discipline posted:

girraph now that you're a mod can you give stymie this av and the title "I don't know why they call it a PRO lapse when it only happens to amateurs"?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

duTrieux. posted:

UPDATE: I have disabled comments on this video because the manufacturer is flooding it with 20+ identical diatribes and attacking other subscribers. This is the only one of my 600+ videos where an abusive subscriber has forced me to do this.

UPDATE#2 - In March 2015 the manufacturer filed a formal complaint with YouTube saying the video violated his privacy in some way. A few days later YT reviewed the video and dismissed his complaint.

UPDATE#3 - On 28 March the manufacturer filed a second complaint with YT alleging a copyright violation of some kind. I guess we'll see how the YT Legal Team interprets this...

The manufacturer of this lock sent it to me for evaluation and requested I make a video to evaluate it's security. The first impression of the lock is quite intimidating, with a very complex looking face and key. Reality turned out to be quite different when I was able to pick the lock fairly quickly and gut it to examine the inner workings. Most of the "pins" are, in fact, fake as shown in the video. There is no way for the manufacturer to easily modify the manufacturing to activate the fake pins, so this is actually a pretty simple lock. The same pins are "active" for every lock, so once you see the pattern it is quite easy to pick. I do not recommend this lock for any type of security application.

lol

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Haha

I'm ready to go back home as early as tomorrow,” Tareq Thajeel Ajaj declares at a reception centre in Otaniemi, Espoo, after withdrawing his asylum application.

Ajaj says he is drawn back to his home in northern Iraq by news that his father has fallen seriously ill but, first and foremost, by his disappointment with Finland: the country did not turn out to be quite what human traffickers promised on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. He is especially fed up with inactivity and local food after spending four months at the reception centre.

fishmech posted:

sounds like he integrated with the finnish too well

an american who lives in finland already posted that:

Free Market Mambo posted:

"I am dying on the inside" just means the dude's integrating.

this is how we separate the wheat from the chaff :cheerdoge:

every forriner who i know has just started drinkng more

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

this is how i learned about them lol

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

this guy is great because he doesn't hide his disdain for terrible design and engineering

this one fuckup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv4OxIhMbVU

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

duTrieux. posted:

this guy is great because he doesn't hide his disdain for terrible design and engineering

this one fuckup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv4OxIhMbVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ey2SFHbZV8

this owns

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i enjoyed the dick joke

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

duTrieux. posted:

i enjoyed the dick joke

your gf didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophian
Jun 16, 2007
I'm nothing.

Kenny Logins posted:

ah yes. guitar hero 2. thanks for the memories brother. sat night mfs

Nah, they were popular with the girls in middle school before that. My younger sister tormented me with some of the songs.

• Locked thread