Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
oh im dumb dont know cable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Eonwe posted:

this is just a longer (and shittier) version of saying 'u mad'

i'm just keeping the level of discourse consistent

a lovely concern troll deserves a "u mad" in response

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blawrf posted:

hey.

sorry goons.

love you.

hello, friend

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Glory of Arioch posted:

your opinion means very little to me

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Xolve posted:

TWC owns Comcast (or vice versa).

Not quite right. Comcast attempted to acquire TWC but got blocked both on anti-trust/regulatory issues and because the deal itself was voted down by TWC shareholders. There is (was?) a pending deal for TWC to acquire Charter, but I think it is running into the same anti-trust/regulatory problems.

edit: Wait, no looks like as of July the feds have lifted their objections to Charter acquiring TWC.

Citizen Rat fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Dec 13, 2015

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Glory of Arioch posted:

i dont think it's lovely to dislike the concept of diagnosing people with mental probs via the internet

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

i dont think it's lovely to dislike the concept of diagnosing people with mental probs via the internet

that guy

you know that guy we've played with before

HE HAS HEH

GET THIS

MENTAL ISSUES

AHAHAHAHA

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
that loving idiot

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
gently caress this game and all of the loving crazies it brings out

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

that guy

you know that guy we've played with before

HE HAS HEH

GET THIS

MENTAL ISSUES

AHAHAHAHA

hes got teh TISM xddd

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

hes got teh TISM xddd

lmbo, autism jokes

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?

Blawrf posted:

hey.

sorry goons.

love you.

Hey, best of luck wherever you go. You going to join TISHU like reddit suggested?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blawrf posted:

hey.

sorry goons.

love you.

friend, there are many good and fun games to play with goons

PM me if you want to add me on steam and we can play a thing together

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
BOS is recruiting normal, stable people and Lilith5

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Blazing Zero posted:

and if that was his genuine intent i'd have no problem with it

alas

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Blawrf posted:

hey.

sorry goons.

love you.

good job on your r/eve troll thread, it even hooked eonwe

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Blazing Zero posted:

good job on your r/eve troll thread, it even hooked eonwe

:eyepop:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Citizen Rat posted:

Not quite right. Comcast attempted to acquire TWC but got blocked both on anti-trust/regulatory issues and because the deal itself was voted down by TWC shareholders. There is (was?) a pending deal for TWC to acquire Charter, but I think it is running into the same anti-trust/regulatory problems.

Yeah, I fact checked myself after posting that to make sure the equity merger went through, and apparently it was canceled in April.

Even wikipedia hates Comcast.

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Xolve posted:

Yeah, I fact checked myself after posting that to make sure the equity merger went through, and apparently it was canceled in April.

Even wikipedia hates Comcast.

Which is why the Charter/TWC merger is interesting given that most of the objections that are there for Comcast ought to be there for the Charter deal. I don't think Charter is that much smaller, but I could be wrong on that assumption.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
More like mentally ill-ium am I right

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Ed Jurak posted:

no :haw: he didn't exactly endear himself to the group huh? however you did remove my POS roles after arguing with mara over hole rolling broadcasts though xfd (clue #1) and then my access to the SIG was immediately revoked after i left corp because someone in leadership was much too salty (clue #2), and tolstoy was having threats leveled at him about being kicked before moving his assets out by the same person.

looking over the no vacancies membership though i'm glad you took monaker with you, i miss him and RB a lot too (i know you post here RB)
hi taxt

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Blawrf posted:

hey.

sorry goons.

love you.

It's cool bae, people just move on.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Kill all cable companies. Kill all directors.

Eat the rich.

Im gay.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i dont think anyone is a bad person for calling someone mentally ill

ive done it in the past, its an easy insult

but its pretty insensitive and hosed up

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Kill all cable companies. Kill all directors.

Eat the rich.

Im gay.

this but unironically

Favonius
Nov 28, 2014

I thought there was a minimum level of mental illness we all needed before we could play EVE.

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Favonius posted:

I thought there was a minimum level of mental illness we all needed before we could play EVE.

certainly gives it to you if you didnt have it before

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3wov17/bat_country_leaving_the_cfc/
Get your "what alliance are they going to" theorycrafting in.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Mitsuo posted:

Honestly, first thing that came to mind was the story I heard about Vilerat having a fake falling-out in order to infiltrate enemy alliances or something, but I don't think so anymore. Probably just some nerds being angry at other nerds like usual.

Yeah it would be a pretty long set up.

Again though, if we don't face an existential threat we'd have to make one ourselves

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
BoB is dead. Goons commissar Blawrf and Endie. No one pulls a Haargoth. No one cares because Eve is already dead.

Hi Eonwe

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Kind of glad I got kicked from goons so I can just watch this poo poo burn down from the outside looking in.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

CODE.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.pandemic-legion.pl/forums/index.php?/topic/598-welcome-batcountry-to-pl

Theorycrafting done, PL absorbs all corporations with supers

orange juche fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Dec 13, 2015

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

you are bad at this but it's ok

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009

Ed Jurak posted:

no :haw: he didn't exactly endear himself to the group huh? however you did remove my POS roles after arguing with mara over hole rolling broadcasts though xfd (clue #1) and then my access to the SIG was immediately revoked after i left corp because someone in leadership was much too salty (clue #2), and tolstoy was having threats leveled at him about being kicked before moving his assets out by the same person.

looking over the no vacancies membership though i'm glad you took monaker with you, i miss him and RB a lot too (i know you post here RB)

Taxt, yeah, I confused your names. I did #1 and that was a mistake. #2 and #3 wasn't me and I don't know who was. The sperging and shouting around that time and then dozer made realize I needed a break, not dealing with pos. Lesson learned: nothing crushes your desire to do space jobs as much as dealing with drama, especially when you have no idea how to.

Didn't we give test poo poo during the war for replacing some female director who had a funeral or some RL poo poo going on? I get removing inactive leaders and propaganda, but doesn't the hypocrisy get tiring?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Posting from my phone, it won't stop appending url tags to the loving post.

Denis
Apr 8, 2015

Kimsemus posted:

Kind of glad I got kicked from goons so I can just watch this poo poo burn down from the outside looking in.

what was your eve nick ?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Kimsemus posted:

Kind of glad I got kicked from goons

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

598 is the new 48080/53112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene