Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's the most :buddy: raccoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

cash crab posted:

fun fact: I myself have never been to Chipotle, is it any good?

If you enjoy catching diseases, yeah sure.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Robviously posted:

If you enjoy catching diseases, yeah sure.

Or taking your gun and its attachments out on dates.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

twistedmentat posted:

Or taking your gun and its attachments out on dates.

Why else would you have a gun?

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Birb Katter posted:

Why else would you have a gun?

For self protection!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mouse Dresser posted:

For self protection!

Looks like a tattoo needle.

"Scamps is the best artist down there. Though he's limited in material. He can do a kick rear end garbage can or half rotten tomato."

We're having stupidly warm weather for the middle of December, and its causing the squirrels to get real fat, I wonder if its happening to the raccoons as well.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

twistedmentat posted:

Looks like a tattoo needle.

"Scamps is the best artist down there. Though he's limited in material. He can do a kick rear end garbage can or half rotten tomato."

We're having stupidly warm weather for the middle of December, and its causing the squirrels to get real fat, I wonder if its happening to the raccoons as well.

:smith: All the raccoons here are getting really sick and no one knows why.

In good news, the squirrels here are also getting hilariously fat.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

:smith: All the raccoons here are getting really sick and no one knows why.

In good news, the squirrels here are also getting hilariously fat.

I suspect we may live in the same area. I also had not heard the raccoons were getting sick. I hope it isn't someone poisoning them.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Cheer up, guys! Here's a nice article about getting wild raccoons to take medicines to stop the spread of disease. :)

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/11/25/366333890/drugged-marshmallows-can-keep-urban-raccoons-from-spreading-disease

Phone posting, so my formatting is probably garbage. But that's how the raccoons prefer it!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

McPantserton posted:

Cheer up, guys! Here's a nice article about getting wild raccoons to take medicines to stop the spread of disease. :)

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/11/25/366333890/drugged-marshmallows-can-keep-urban-raccoons-from-spreading-disease

Phone posting, so my formatting is probably garbage. But that's how the raccoons prefer it!

AHHHHHH, MEDICINAL MARSHMALLOWS

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I wish doctors would prescribe my drugs in mallow form.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Wasabi the J posted:

I wish doctors would prescribe my drugs in mallow form.

It's how this guy gets his insulin every 2 hours.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Mad Hamish posted:

My landlord's partner has a beautiful house in Toronto on a street lined with huge ash trees, with a massive 150 year old oak tree in the yard. Sadly he fell on hard times several years ago, and the ceiling over the back kitchen started to fall apart. Eventually raccoons moved in and destroyed pretty much everything in the attic, which let to me being asked to help with repairs. This involved tearing down an ancient plaster and lath ceiling filled with mouldering oak leaves and several years' worth of raccoon poo poo. I was pulling black gunk out of my nose for weeks. gently caress raccoons.

They may be cute and all, but when you hear them running up and down the space in the walls on either side of the chimney while you're trying to sleep you will discover that raccoons are the devil's creature and cheer every time you see a dead one on the side of the road. I grew up in the country and I never saw a live raccoons until I moved into the city.

You probably got worms now homie - Baylisascaris procyonis. The spores get aerosolized in dry poop.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

cash crab posted:

Where I live has been rabies free for decades, and is now seeing a resurgence of raccoons with rabies, so they're flying over dropping vaccine baits (I imagine medicinal marshmallows) over my town. :3: It's Treasure Cat Trick or Treating!!!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

cash crab posted:

This is the most :3: reaction.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
PYF Rakins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7bt5LBj8

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Most people I know call them Rakins.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Weed Bear is way too adorable.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

I was browsing Buzzfeed today and found The Most Important Raccoons of 2015.

Checkit: http://www.buzzfeed.com/krishrach/rip-dead-canadian-raccoon?utm_term=.hh2P77m2O

...Not sure why the URL seems to be for the Toronto Dead Raccoon, but we'll go with it...

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Raccoon Is Very Important

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cuntvalet posted:

I was browsing Buzzfeed today and found The Most Important Raccoons of 2015.

Checkit: http://www.buzzfeed.com/krishrach/rip-dead-canadian-raccoon?utm_term=.hh2P77m2O

...Not sure why the URL seems to be for the Toronto Dead Raccoon, but we'll go with it...

the drunk one is me

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

cash crab posted:

the drunk one is me

I'm definitely Pizza Raccoon in the tree!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I had not seen the one spraying the cat with the sprinkler, that's fantastic!

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
I'm the dead one, at least I got flower right :unsmith:

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

:3:

I can't get over how sleepy and innocent this little guy looks with his Treasure Cat plushy.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cuntvalet posted:

:3:

I can't get over how sleepy and innocent this little guy looks with his Treasure Cat plushy.

:buddy:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Don't keep raccoons as pets.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I'm pretty sure it's the raccoon keeping you as a pet

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

corn in the bible posted:

The Melanie raccoon poo poo is definitely kind of gross

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Is it some kind of rule that every three pages or so someone has to come in and say something like, "raccoons are gross," or "why would you own one," or whatever.

Obviously don't own them as pets. They have worms and opposable thumbs. But here, we're just looking at pictures.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

It's PYF what do you expect

That being said, let's just stare at raccoon pictures, and if you like them as pets that's OK, and if you don't like them as pets that's OK, but either way, it's OK to raccoon

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

goose fleet posted:

It's PYF what do you expect

That being said, let's just stare at raccoon pictures, and if you like them as pets that's OK, and if you don't like them as pets that's OK, but either way, it's OK to raccoon

Friends don't let friends go full raccoon because they keep them all to themself

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
:frogsiren::siren::frogsiren: HOT OFF THE INTERNET :frog::siren:siren::frogsiren:

:pusheen:LEAKED FAMOUS PYF POSTER AND DOUBLE DOWN EATER CASH CRAB'S SEX TAPE!:pusheen:

Found it on Aggro Gator. Had to post. Forgive me cash crab!

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Gridlocked posted:

:frogsiren::siren::frogsiren: HOT OFF THE INTERNET :frog::siren:siren::frogsiren:

:pusheen:LEAKED FAMOUS PYF POSTER AND DOUBLE DOWN EATER CASH CRAB'S SEX TAPE!:pusheen:

Found it on Aggro Gator. Had to post. Forgive me cash crab!

I bet you thought long and hard on how to maximize the funny in this post

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

ArtIsResistance posted:

I bet you thought long and hard on how to maximize the funny in this post

He really thurst that joke upon us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Yea this. I did and it was a super bad idea. Its like having a perpetual 2 year old. Fun at first then very tiring. And he started eating the drywall :/