Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
old mufuckas tell us what technology problems you have that you just cant even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
im trying to buy some christmas cards online and the site keeps giving me new pages asking poo poo like "WANT TO SET A REMINDER FOR THIS TIME NEXT YEAR??" and "DO YOU WANT TO ADD SOME CHAMPAGNE WITH YOUR CARD???" and its like gently caress off, just let me buy your cards

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

who's the guy in yospos who got legit schizophrenia? i can't remember his name now

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mrsuperawesome. that's the guy. thanks op :)

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

anyway, that thing that every loving website does now where they pop up a thing asking you to subscribe to their mailing list.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i'm mad as hell about everything that happened after 2001

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Computer error messages putting words in my mouth. forcing me to use its tone and genered language. It's loving passive aggressive and honestly Creepy as gently caress :stare: It's like Error. Okay... then it's like "Alright, Let's Get Hopping Along" and I'm LIKE WTF!? I don't say Hopping Along, and Frankly, I don't like being told what I say and what I don't say by some "Man" in Redmond. It's like - WOW! I'll respond to this stack trace in my own voice, TYVM. :owned:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

aw, snap!

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Smythe posted:

Computer error messages putting words in my mouth. forcing me to use its tone and genered language. It's loving passive aggressive and honestly Creepy as gently caress :stare: It's like Error. Okay... then it's like "Alright, Let's Get Hopping Along" and I'm LIKE WTF!? I don't say Hopping Along, and Frankly, I don't like being told what I say and what I don't say by some "Man" in Redmond. It's like - WOW! I'll respond to this stack trace in my own voice, TYVM. :owned:

Woopsie! Looks like this program performed an illegal operation. Not that kind of illegal, LOL! Just some geek stuff. Anyway, if you want to, we could restart the program. Don't worry about a bug report; we've already got it.

More geek stuff, LOL:
ErrCode: BattleRaper.exe memory access error [0x0000FFFF].

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i do not care for infinite scrolling

nor for the trend of making websites look like phone apps with poo poo whooshing all over the place as soon as you mouse-over anything

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

:) Windows 10 :)) posted:

Woopsie! Looks like this program performed an illegal operation. Not that kind of illegal, LOL! Just some geek stuff. Anyway, if you want to, we could restart the program. Don't worry about a bug report; we've already got it.

[size="xx-large"] :) [/size]

More geek stuff, LOL:
ErrCode: BattleRaper.exe memory access error [0x0000FFFF].

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Satellit3 posted:

[size="xx-large"] :) [/size]
looks like you got a bit of your order from threadless in there somehow??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Mondrian
Jan 8, 2011

NoneMoreNegative posted:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

:thurman:

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

NoneMoreNegative posted:

:perfect:

• Locked thread