Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
not a kickstarter yet, but, http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/blog/news/shy-bladder-plumbworld-launches-the-privi-pee-cape

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://thefpl.us/episode/191

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
gently caress yes i want to be a dracula when i piss

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

quote:

We recently carried out a survey that paints a picture of Brits being a bit embarrassed by our bodily functions and even modest about showing our private parts. When we asked a selection of the male population about their urinal habits, 75% of the respondents said they would rather do their business in a cubicle than use a urinal if someone is already at the adjacent urinal.

wtf britain you used to rule the world now you can't even take a piss next to another dude who might accidentally see your junk

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
And isn't even looking or cares even

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
There was an inventors reality show once where a guy had a product kind of like this but think tent/poncho instead for use while standing in places.

I remember him demonstrating saying "now the people around me know I'm doing SOMETHING, but they don't know what" :smug: like that sealed the deal right there. He looked like a creepy fucker j/o ing under a black cape / poncho.

How he or anyone imagined that as some kind of ace up a sleeve of a better solution I'll never understand.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Mister Sinewave posted:

And isn't even looking or cares even

we have 3 stalls in the bathrooms at work and they all have partitions between them and most dudes still don't stand next to each other because ???

like sometimes guys will go into the stall instead of taking the middle stall and peeing near someone

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
That's personal space, which is great, not "oh no someone might accidentally see my dick"

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
yeah, my eyesight isn't that good

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
i dont mind pissing next to people except when they grunt and make other retard noises the whole time

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Mister Sinewave posted:

There was an inventors reality show once where a guy had a product kind of like this but think tent/poncho instead for use while standing in places.

I remember him demonstrating saying "now the people around me know I'm doing SOMETHING, but they don't know what" :smug: like that sealed the deal right there. He looked like a creepy fucker j/o ing under a black cape / poncho.

How he or anyone imagined that as some kind of ace up a sleeve of a better solution I'll never understand.

https://uroclub.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwU8n4AOQl0

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

fool_of_sound posted:

i dont mind pissing next to people except when they grunt and make other retard noises the whole time

don't urethral-kink shame

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i was pissing at an airport once and an american guy in one of the stalls kept saying "YEAH, THAT'S THE TICKET!" really loudly every time he managed to squeeze a piece out

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sweevo posted:

i was pissing at an airport once and an american guy in one of the stalls kept saying "YEAH, THAT'S THE TICKET!" really loudly every time he managed to squeeze a piece out
sorry, i didn't hear you come in :blush:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Sweevo posted:

stealing this for my bathroom thread

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
wind smel and holograms for the computer

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/856842557/shield-the-world-s-first-signal-proof-headwear/description

:tinfoil:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

lol

Newborns wear hats outside and inside regardless of the weather, so why not replace the ordinary hat by a signal proof hat. The concentration of signals in the air is exponentially rising everyday, isn't it?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
disappointed there isn't an offhand reference to autism

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

this reminds me of how hilarious it is to watch the news in the morning and see people in Berkeley freak out about telcoms trying to install low-power cellular systems to provide better service in that whole area.

EDIT: https://www.change.org/p/city-of-berkeley-stop-the-proposed-at-t-cell-antenna-tower-near-752-grizzly-peak-blvd

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

point #5 lol

Arcteryx Anarchist fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Dec 15, 2015

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the entire thing is an offhand reference to autism

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
silver-lined full-body burkas for complete protection. saudi arabia ftw

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I'm the guy wearing the hat while looking at my iPhone with earbuds in that are transmitting electromagnetic signals behind the shield hat defeating whatever good this stupid think could possibly do

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

foil hats basically act as antennae anyway unless you enclose the entire head to create a faraday cage

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Sweevo posted:

foil hats basically act as antennae anyway unless you enclose the entire head to create a faraday cage

nuh-uh

Signals will come thorugh other parts of skull - Many people are asking about signals that come through other parts of head and hit the inside of the reflective cap, then pass back through the brain a second time or stay inside and multiply their power - This is ridiculous. The signal is not a bullet and the hat is not a miracle. It`s like giving a question, "why do i feel cold in my winter jacket, it was supposed to protect me against cold and it comes thorugh my sleeves, top and bottom parts." Nothing is one hundred percent and everything depends on other factors. But in any case, you are not going to freeze in that winter jacket ;)

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sweevo posted:

at first i thought you were talking about a guy pissing, and i was worried about pissing in chunks

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

~Coxy posted:

nuh-uh

Signals will come thorugh other parts of skull - Many people are asking about signals that come through other parts of head and hit the inside of the reflective cap, then pass back through the brain a second time or stay inside and multiply their power - This is ridiculous. The signal is not a bullet and the hat is not a miracle. It`s like giving a question, "why do i feel cold in my winter jacket, it was supposed to protect me against cold and it comes thorugh my sleeves, top and bottom parts." Nothing is one hundred percent and everything depends on other factors. But in any case, you are not going to freeze in that winter jacket ;)

*taps scientific calculator*
the science checks out

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
star citizen might reach feature parity with elite soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ck049Bg_I

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

anthonypants posted:

star citizen might reach feature parity with elite soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ck049Bg_I

during this stream chris roberts accidentaly revealed his password, also couldn't play the game because none of his joysticks were plugged in/setup

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I can't believe that's all they have after 3 years and 100 mil

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

anthonypants posted:

star citizen might reach feature parity with elite

/built but unfurnished house stands next to a pile of brick, timber and slate

It's all there!

/nods affirmation

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

This should have been a kickstarter and not an actual product:

http://snowjoe-news.com/1VCD-3W8NU-1CI1OV1PE3/cr.aspx

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

MrMoo posted:

your email address is fnjordy+snowjoe@gmail.com?

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Rolls off the tongue doesn't it? It looks like no one hit unsubscribe as I received another advert mail from them this afternoon.

MrMoo fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Dec 18, 2015

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

MrMoo posted:

i'm the unauthorized use of the facebook thumb

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Build your own WiFi robot, pretty cool although slightly vague on the subscription plans.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
why does everyone think they can get away with charging that little for extremely small batch manufacturing runs

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
well duh obviously small runs are going to be cheap, it's going to be volume that costs money, that's just common sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

I guess you should be able to use the Arduino from Makey Makey for that robot, but you still need the WiFi shield. I received a large box of 10 Makeys yesterday, sweet.

• Locked thread