Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Actually it's a cool idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

TubeStank posted:

This color rush poo poo is so dumb

Actually it's a cool idea because pants being the same color as the jersey is awesome

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

It's a cool idea, but the execution so far has been terrible.

And it could all be fixed if they used different coloured socks.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

TubeStank posted:

This color rush poo poo is so dumb

Is someone mad the Packers missed out on this fun

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

Actually it's a cool idea because pants being the same color as the jersey is awesome

I'd like it better if they didn't try to make everything the brightest loving color ever.

Whoever said the Bucs having all Pewter was correct. That would have looked nice

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Febreeze posted:

It almost always looks terrible

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

JRizzle posted:

Nah part of the problem is that they aren't doing anything interesting with them except making the uniforms look like pjs. Alternates are cool because some element of effort went into them. All of these have been lazy.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Joey Freshwater posted:

4. Panthers - These guys don't look like football players, they look like they're being hazed. (picture of Jeff Delhomme and maybe Mushin Muhammed i dunno)

wow, where'd he find a picture of Jeff Delhomme

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
They need to make the socks whatever color the jersey/pants aren't but other than they color Rush has owned.

Bucs / Rams will be the best one yet.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

JRizzle posted:

Nah, we just already had throwbacks ready for the year

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14331592/uni-watch-friday-flashback-green-bay-packers-beat-rush-mono-color-uniforms

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Are the color rush jerseys going to be in addition to the alternate jerseys teams already have? If the only alternate jerseys are color rush monstrosities I'm going to be very mad. It would be terrible bumblebee uniforms and other stuff like that go away because of this.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Febreeze posted:

Pat Patriot is a good secondary logo, I agree it's too detailed and muddled for a primary. However the current one is just kind of dull. It's not bad, it's just kind of there.

Nov 6, 2002

This would have been dope.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I've always said they should steal Navy's Don't Tread On Me unis and wear them whenever they play the Dolphins

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the patriots should steal everything from Navy, including the triple option

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
When I was a kid the Sears Christmas catalog was the coolest thing. It had all kinds of NFL toys and clothes. I was a Vikings fan before the Seahawks were founded so used to root for them both up until 1980 or so. I got all sorts of Vikings stuff for a few Christmases. Bless my Mom's heart - she kept a lot of it for me and I found these in a box of stuff from my parents old house that was in my basement

I love the zip up sweater. I would buy a Hawks one if someone made a line of sweaters like that today.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
That poo poo rules. I would wear adult sized versions of those and I'm not even a Vikings fan.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Teams still make stuff like that.

To sound like a shill: Check out the teams stores.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

wow, where'd he find a picture of Jeff Delhomme

All white people look the same to me.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
rams unis own but yes, giving the home team dark-team-color-accented socks and the away team white-accented socks would have been a lot better

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Those Navy ship helmets are hella rad.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Tonight is the night

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

They still look so loving good. I have no idea why they decided to use a lighter shade of teal now, because the dark ones look amazing.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I like the new Dolphins logo better

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Ross Angeles posted:

Vintage rossposting

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

They still look so loving good. I have no idea why they decided to use a lighter shade of teal now, because the dark ones look amazing.

agreed. protected dolphin is the best miami logo too.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
These unis are so, so much better than the current ones or the angry dolphin sets in between.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

agreed. protected dolphin is the best miami logo too.

He's a dolphin, but he respects safety. What's not to love.

Nov 6, 2002

Ross Angeles posted:

He's not even wearing a helmet! Whose side is he on?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Keith Atherton posted:

When I was a kid the Sears Christmas catalog was the coolest thing. It had all kinds of NFL toys and clothes. I was a Vikings fan before the Seahawks were founded so used to root for them both up until 1980 or so. I got all sorts of Vikings stuff for a few Christmases. Bless my Mom's heart - she kept a lot of it for me and I found these in a box of stuff from my parents old house that was in my basement

I love the zip up sweater. I would buy a Hawks one if someone made a line of sweaters like that today.

I had that shirt with the yellow sleeve.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Keith Atherton posted:

aww man, I love all this stuff...

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

When did they change to the lighter shade? It's so awful, the old shade was so much better.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

DJExile posted:

The deep red is nice (though the creamsicles were far and away the best), but yeah that alarm clock font has to go.

I kinda like the alarm clock in the faux-kevlar weave.

It's a cool idea, but the execution so far has been terrible.

And it could all be fixed if they used different coloured socks.

And a belt.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Dec 16, 2015

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Ross Angeles posted:

Mods?!

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I talked to that friend of mine who is dating Garret Reynolds (Rams OL) and she said he sent her pics of the Rams unis. She said the only thing she could think of was Bananas in Pajamas.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I've also heard it described as, since they're playing the Bucs, Ketchup vs Mustard.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

I've also heard it described as, since they're playing the Bucs, Ketchup vs Mustard.

It's good to know we will finally be able to identify the heretics that PUBLICLY suggest ketchup goes on hotdogs. They will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. :commissar:

And before this goes any further, Corndogs don't count.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

I talked to that friend of mine who is dating Garret Reynolds (Rams OL) and she said he sent her pics of the Rams unis. She said the only thing she could think of was Bananas in Pajamas.

oh man i can't wait :munch:

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo
color rush is the worst poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Suspect Bucket posted:

It's good to know we will finally be able to identify the heretics that PUBLICLY suggest ketchup goes on hotdogs. They will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. :commissar:

And before this goes any further, Corndogs don't count.

A hot dog is both neither a sandwich, and requires both ketchup and mustard.

That is the true proletariat hot dog. All other hot dogs are decadent and wasteful.

The Bucs Color Rush was not too bad, except that usual garbage font.

• Locked thread