Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

:yeah:

Masked Pumpkin
May 10, 2008
Dammit, I'd just edited this to fit well in the Quotes thread before realising I was in it already.

Have it anyway.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

You'll never convince me that you're not feverishly posting your disgusting results on some bird murdering fetish website

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

The quotes are coming from inside the thread! :aaaaa:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Here is the thing about Goon Bird Death House:

It's like owning a gun. Just because you have one, that doesn't mean you're going to shoot anybody with it. But you still have it.

EDIT: Maybe a sword would be a better example in this case.

More like sticking a birdhouse on the end of your gun and swearing to not use it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's like a real life cartoon device, only instead of Sylvester building a birdhouse around his head its a literal bird torture house.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's like a real life cartoon device, only instead of Sylvester building a birdhouse around his head its a literal bird torture house.

David Parker Raven.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyL5mAqFJds

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Das Boo posted:

David Parker Raven.

H.H. Heron.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

A. Hereafter.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Jedit posted:

Not really. Nobody ever sighed as they drew their birdhouse.

I guess your art teacher was a much happier person than mine.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.

heavens to murgatroid

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
On that new Harry Potter tie-in movie:

Segmentation Fault posted:

if we're gonna get Harry Potter EU stuff all I want is a book/movie/whatever about Wizard World War II where Dumbledore defeats Grindelwald

Shaggar posted:

Nazi wizards cut down the English wizards with nazi wizard machine guns which are just normal machine guns

Shaggar posted:

"Wizard BJ Blazkowicz, Wizard MechaHitler is developing the largest wand in the world! it will be able to turn people's hair funny colors from hundreds of miles away! You need to break into Castle Wizardstein to stop him!"

Shaggar posted:

American wizards show up and save the day by being hella rad and laying waste to german cities with wizard's fire.

Shaggar posted:

In the east, the Lich King Stalin sends wave after wave of undead against the germans. His mindless hordes crash against the Nazi forces and overwhelm them with sheer numbers. In the end an uneasy pact is made between the allied wizards and the evil lich, but at what cost??

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Sham bam bamina! posted:

On that new Harry Potter tie-in movie:

Yeah I'd legit watch any of these

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

paranoid randroid posted:

obama stares at two buttons, "bad guys" and "law abiding citizens". a single sweat drop slides down his forehead

GOP Primary Debate thread in RSF.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

w00tmonger posted:

Yeah I'd legit watch any of these
i got a legit chuckle on stalin

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Did the quote get posted about running marathons and waking up in a parking lot? Also the goon who only posted twice and both times it was super far apart and incomprehensible strings of numbers and letters?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

mds2 posted:

They will make you ,your own, personal, pizza.

Goober Peas posted:

I just can't get enough

EXAKT Science posted:

Let me show you the world in my pies

pfs Write posted:

a question of crust

pfs Write posted:

enjoy the slices

CobiWann posted:

Pick up the receiver, I'll bake you a meateater's.

Soulex posted:

I will deliver, you know, we're not beginners

Baron von Eevl posted:

Fresh, handmade on the telephone.

PCOS Bill posted:

Pizzas are pizzas

The Blue Pyramid posted:

I'm having a slice with my best friend

om nom nom posted:

Something that's baked on stone ware, but not to share

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That first quote sucked because the pizza place nailed it way better on their own.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Solice Kirsk posted:

That first quote sucked because the pizza place nailed it way better on their own.
seriously what was the point, it's right there and it's perfect

and they clearly saw it because they broke it up with commas the same way

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 06:40 on Dec 16, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I don't understand
Whaaaaat makes a man
Say it badly again—
Help me understand.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Sham bam bamina! posted:

They might not have got the reference and just thought it was a weird way to punctuate a shop sign.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

SouthsideSaint posted:

Your 4t60e is probably leaking from the axle seal. And as for the white car having issues with starting I would definitely check the fuel filter if not already done. And I love every time you update this thread. So many good memory's had in the back of a cutlass or century a body. Also my first accident was in a 88 of the same vintage.

Raluek posted:

Was your first accident also a good memory in the back seat?

kastein posted:

Accidents in the back seat cause babies, babies in the back seat cause accidents.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sham bam bamina! posted:

"Your own personal cheeses" is a better pun on "your own personal Jesus", yes, but personal pizzas are an actual thing while I seriously doubt the pizzeria is actually making each customer their own private blend of cheese. Furthermore,

e: the actual explanation is in the thread though

mds2 posted:

I did not see the text on the banner. gently caress.

loquacius has a new favorite as of 19:25 on Dec 16, 2015

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't care for Depeche Mode.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I don't care for Depeche Mode.

What?! Why? Don't tell me you're one of those Tears for Fears dorks! They're just a poor man's Depeche Mode! HOLD ME BACK! HOLD ME BACK!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

loquacius posted:

"Your own personal cheeses" is a better pun on "your own personal Jesus", yes, but personal pizzas are an actual thing while I seriously doubt the pizzeria is actually making each customer their own private blend of cheese.
Personal cheese pizzas. :colbert:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
What's the quote where some genius in TCC said a drug was like the warp whistle in Mario 3, except it takes you directly to the hospital, because that poo poo was hilarious. Someone find it for me tia.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

C. Everett Koop posted:

What's the quote where some genius in TCC said a drug was like the warp whistle in Mario 3, except it takes you directly to the hospital, because that poo poo was hilarious. Someone find it for me tia.

It's from another site, but

quote:

Hospitalised me 3 times, this one is potent chaps, don't listen to them stupid people talking about eye balling. As for effects i have no idea lol it's like the ocarina from zelda and it teleports you to hospital.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

theflyingorc posted:

It's from another site, but

That sounds useful, actually. No need for ambulances, if I have a medical emergency I can just warp right to the hospital!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

treasure bear posted:

president trump will take rocks and dirt from the rest of the world and use them to make america bigger

treasure bear posted:

president trump in scandalous text message to me: "it will be the good dirt, not the bad dirt (islam sand)"

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

C. Everett Koop posted:

From the last quotes thread:

quote:

i opened the MMB and i did do some research, like this is the most powerful drug i've ever done and i was expecting it to be however, in my screwed up lil high mind i just put a bit less in than i had been doing prior and i gained consciousness in an ambulance outside my house, i think i was being violent ........ (against my nature) cause i got the feeling that the people in the ambulance with me were having a hard time, anyways i then threatened the guy to let me off the ambulance and i went back to bed only to wake up naked on the floor being handcuffed and taken to hospital. Interesting to note despite being incredibly drugged out of my face i managed to hide the MMB in my boxers the entire day.

I get home...... that was very stressful i said, i think i need a JOINT after that.............. regained consciousness in hospital in the same day LOL, i even made extra special care to like 1/3rd my dose honestly you could barely tell there was a substance in my cigarette. Got home, and .......... had another joint the ambulance was called again.

This is really not normal for me and i can't explain to you why i kept doing this to myself but understand i rarely ever touch drugs maybe once a year i'll get "drug urges" and order some RC'S that's all.

Anyways i order the same a week later after doing more research and i was hospitalised for the 3rd time after the 2 grams of thj, when i hot home.

I was putting in THREE specs of the finest powder at the end of a cigarette and finally managed to just relax and get high but you know what? I prefer the high THJ2201 has over this, because this stuff is more like "indica" and will put you to sleep, tjh2201 is much more mentally altering.

In conclusion even if you know your amounts and are measuring volumetrically - you don't know how this will effect you just leave it

As for effects i have no idea lol it's like the ocarina from zelda and it teleports you to hospital.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

warp whistle to hospital

I've always loved this quote. "I have no idea what this drug actually feels like, I just keep waking up in the ER after I do it, 9/10 would do again and again for some unfathomable reason"

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I've always loved this quote. "I have no idea what this drug actually feels like, I just keep waking up in the ER after I do it, 9/10 would do again and again for some unfathomable reason"

On some level I think we've all realized that whether TCC is open or not isn't going to stop these people from killing themselves but with it at least we get funny posts sometimes.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's here for arm reduction.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Aphrodite posted:

:perfect:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
e: nm didn't refresh.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
that's like the oldest tcc joke dude

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Captain Yossarian posted:

Why would you buy a home blood type kit?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

to know what type of blood your house is built with jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite posted: