Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

His Divine Shadow posted:

I'm feeling up for some aurajuusto now. Tried other blue cheeses but they are so mild, almost tasteless. Aurajuusto packs a punch, it's like a well deserved knife in the neck for speaking swedish in the hot dog queue on a saturday night.

Cascade Failure posted:

Hell yeah. I made some chicken with aurajuusto-cream sauce this past weekend, poo poo was tasty. Like a knife in a swedu-back -tasty.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

Pussy Noise posted:

Today at Prisma I took the elevator down to the parking garage with a slightly disheveled obese man wearing a kiitospaita who had ten frozen tarjous-hams in his shopping cart. People from Prisma.

What a foolish person. No wonder he is poor and has to hoard cheap meat, he doesn't even know that frozen hams get their deepest discount a week after joulumas, not before.

I hope I don't look as pleb as that guy when I stock up on chevre and chorizo twice a year at galna dagar.

Bensa
Aug 21, 2007

Loyal 'til the end.

vuohi posted:

What a foolish person. No wonder he is poor and has to hoard cheap meat, he doesn't even know that frozen hams get their deepest discount a week after joulumas, not before.

I hope I don't look as pleb as that guy when I stock up on chevre and chorizo twice a year at galna dagar.

You should be embarrassed at the least, everyone knows the gruyère and appenzeller deals are the best.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Cascade Failure posted:

Hell yeah. I made some chicken with aurajuusto-cream sauce this past weekend, poo poo was tasty. Like a knife in a swedu-back -tasty.

poo poo brah I did more less the same the past weekend.

Perhaps I am your Tyler Durden, or the other way around??!11 :stonklol:

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Shop opening hours will be liberalized! Another step in the neoliberal conspiracy to oppress workers through choice.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Hey guys think if Rexroom or Jerry or lol DanThePan started having odd flashbacks about driving cars near VOKs during the dark of night, and having fights at nakkikioski, and thought they joined some sort of underground club or something until one day they remember personally being involved with torching a vastaanottokeskus and *bang* wake up in the in the roof of an empty building, middle of the night, fuel canisters ready and they'd understand, it's ME, I am LIGUR.

Then they would have to shoot themselves in the mouth with a lutku to banish me from the forum and end the terror for good.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1450147113092.html

quote:

Suurin osa nyt palaavista irakilaisista on rauhallisilta alueilta tulevia nuoria, jolla ei ole päämäärää elämässään. Irakissa he asuivat kotona eivätkä käyneet töissä, koska mamma ja pappa elättivät. Tämä on tavallista siellä. He luulivat, että Suomessakin joku huolehtisi heistä samalla lailla. Monet luulivat, että he tulevat saamaan asunnon, palkan ja parhaan mahdollisen ruuan – olemmehan me Euroopassa sentään

Cascade Failure
Jan 8, 2010

Ligur posted:

poo poo brah I did more less the same the past weekend.

Perhaps I am your Tyler Durden, or the other way around??!11 :stonklol:

Finnish Fight Club would just be regular snägäri- or taksijono. Operation Mayhem would be breaking into the local Prisma for some beer and jauhomakkara.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ice-reveal.html

Not exactly Finnish news but since I'm not allowed to post in the Cathedral of Cancer that is the Scandinavian thread, I might as well leave it here. I'm pretty sure there are additional "isolated cases" in Finland as well. Good times.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Cascade Failure posted:

Finnish Fight Club would just be regular snägäri- or taksijono. Operation Mayhem would be breaking into the local Prisma for some beer and jauhomakkara.

The cool Durden-chic style would be actually just pirikiikarit and liekkipipo.

Vitun nopee.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

OhYeah posted:

Not exactly Finnish news but since I'm not allowed to post in the Cathedral of Cancer that is the Scandinavian thread, I might as well leave it here. I'm pretty sure there are additional "isolated cases" in Finland as well. Good times.

Finnish Politics Megathread II: Asylum of Something Awful

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

OhYeah posted:

Were you kicked out because you post links to daily mail?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

OhYeah posted:

We accept all refugees escaping from the merciless Swede. Welcome, brother.

Also, Finland doesn't have this sort of a problem because Finland doesn't have this sort of a problem. "Ei koske Suomea" is the official policy in these matters and a wise one it is.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Dudes have images of dead children and execution videos? They probably just like 4chan

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Yeah like who doesn't have NEDM cat, cliff puppy, Russian car crash compilations and a few ISIS beheading videos on his phone? Sheesh, hypocrites!

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Rule of the D&D

Never link to the Daily Hail and take it without salt.

Pussy Noise
Aug 1, 2003

you can get huge chunks of stilton at Lidl for cheap and their kermajuusto is way better than and almost as inexpensive as "oltermanni baby muenster" :godwinning:

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

The point of Jouluham as I see it is that it keeps well so you can eat it all through the holiday because gently caress cooking on the second Christmas day when you can just carve a slab of ham onto a slice of Joululimppu and eat it while wondering whether or not you'll survive until Closingiainen.

I don't mind a well prepared ham but I can't live with eating the flesh of an animal which spent it's short torturous life in a pig Auschwitz in Huittinen.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

OhYeah posted:

Yeah well they ARE escaping a horrible, inhumane civil war.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Andrast posted:

Were you kicked out because you post links to daily mail?

Extreme0 posted:

Rule of the D&D

Never link to the Daily Hail and take it without salt.

I'm well aware of the reputation of Daily Mail, but since there are people arrested in Nordic countries for participating in the massacres in the Daesh controlled areas, it doesn't seem to implausible even if the extent of the problem is somewhat exaggerated.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pussy Noise posted:

you can get huge chunks of stilton at Lidl for cheap and their kermajuusto is way better than and almost as inexpensive as "oltermanni baby muenster" :godwinning:

Reported for trolling.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

OhYeah posted:

I'm well aware of the reputation of Daily Mail, but since there are people arrested in Nordic countries for participating in the massacres in the Daesh controlled areas, it doesn't seem to implausible even if the extent of the problem is somewhat exaggerated.

Just because they have pics of dead people on their phones doesn't mean they were there are they were the ones doing the massacring. Or even if they were, isn't it good they're getting out of that poo poo instead of continuing it?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Oldsmobile posted:

Or even if they were, isn't it good they're getting out of that poo poo instead of continuing it?

Sure, if "getting out" involves being prosecuted for war crimes, or murder, or something like that.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Hahah yeah that argument is totally null. Maybe if Hitler felt bad in the end, he should've been given a new chance!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

SnowblindFatal posted:

Hahah yeah that argument is totally null. Maybe if Hitler felt bad in the end, he should've been given a new chance!

He felt so bad that he shot himself.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Yeah that's what you when you feel sorry at that situation.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

Oldsmobile posted:

Just because they have pics of dead people on their phones doesn't mean they were there are they were the ones doing the massacring. Or even if they were, isn't it good they're getting out of that poo poo instead of continuing it?

Yeah you know what, if I see a public massacre of innocent people I'm not going to stand around and take pictures and record a nice little video about it. At best, if I'm unable to help the poor people being slaughtered, I walk away in disgust.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

SnowblindFatal posted:

Most nazis became productive members of society. They didn't just hang everyone at Nuremberg.

Just because you're involved in a massacre on some level, enough to witness one, doesn't make you complicit.

Was the guy who photographed Assad's torture chamber victims complicit?

At some point there's going to be peace in Syria and most murderers are going to go free and only the worst offenders can be prosecuted (assuming anyone is). The most important thing is for them to become productive members of society.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Oldsmobile posted:

Most nazis became productive members of society. They didn't just hang everyone at Nuremberg.

Just because you're involved in a massacre on some level, enough to witness one, doesn't make you complicit.

At some point there's going to be peace in Syria and most murderers are going to go free and only the worst offenders can be prosecuted (assuming anyone is). The most important thing is for them to become productive members of society.

so when are you going to be one

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why would there ever be peace in Syria again?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Welp, Teuvo "Ligur" Hakkarainen literally wants the state to be able to murder people without repercussion. I guess he really isn't a Christian.

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Looks as though the lead writer of MVlehti, Ilja Janitskin, along with some Russian buddies of his, has been putting together a database of around 2 000 000 Finns and their personal information such as phone numbers, addresses and activities such as liking pages on Facebook. For purposes such as making sure Christmas cards get where they are supposed to be on time, I'm sure.

http://pastebin.com/raw/4pTFjVNG

Sadly the database seems to be gone now, but a few screenshots remain.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Fabulous Knight posted:

Looks as though the lead writer of MVlehti, Ilja Janitskin, along with some Russian buddies of his, has been putting together a database of around 2 000 000 Finns and their personal information such as phone numbers, addresses and activities such as liking pages on Facebook. For purposes such as making sure Christmas cards get where they are supposed to be on time, I'm sure.

Aika velikultia, as some Mongol might say.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Oldsmobile posted:

Unless Assad manages to botch his war, neither he or his men will be prosecuted for any war crimes.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Jerry Cotton posted:

Welp, Teuvo "Ligur" Hakkarainen literally wants the state to be able to murder people without repercussion. I guess he really isn't a Christian.

Voi voi tätä meidän Teuvoa. Kuinkas siltä nyt taas lipsahti tämmönen sammakko suusta.

Samaan aikaan joku persu on menny raiskaamaan 15v tytön.

Ja Hirvisaari kirjoittelee jotain Final Solution vihapuheita.

Luin vain otsikot tällä kertaa joten korjatkaa toki jos nyt meni väärin minun tulkinta.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gortarius posted:

Voi voi tätä meidän Teuvoa. Kuinkas siltä nyt taas lipsahti tämmönen sammakko suusta.

Samaan aikaan joku persu on menny raiskaamaan 15v tytön.

Ja Hirvisaari kirjoittelee jotain Final Solution vihapuheita.

Luin vain otsikot tällä kertaa joten korjatkaa toki jos nyt meni väärin minun tulkinta.

Nah you got the gist of it: literally all Rudies are murderous child-rapists. Take Ligur, for example. Please.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Oldsmobile posted:

The notion we should welcome known war criminals and murderers as refugees is absurd. Whatever reconciliation may happen in Syria or Iraq if they ever achieve peace is a completely different issue.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Fabulous Knight posted:

Looks like people trawled quite a bit of this from Google's cache. He also seems to mention it on LinkedIn. Whereabouts is Ilja these days, I can imagine this being quite illegal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I wonder if folks will realise the number of purposes their public information can be used for.

If something is possible, it will eventually happen, unless that thing becomes impossible at some point. It is a mathematical fact.