Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Tiny Chalupa posted:

I have none of those heroes at 4 stars :/

You just have to own them, I think? The star requirement is just for who you can use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

You do need to have a whole team to participate however.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Yeah guck that. What a poo poo show. Maybe we will start to see the beginning of the IAP grab grab grab.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

That's kind of a dumb statement when they just increased the amount of free crystals each month by like, 1000.

The high level BW always has been the better rewards, since they are harder to get into.

e: Got a gold booster and am getting 52k from each level 5 daily, hah

Drythe fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Dec 15, 2015

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Nice to see Selectors as login rewards.

Mr Hootington posted:

Yeah guck that. What a poo poo show. Maybe we will start to see the beginning of the IAP grab grab grab.

What do you think NM has been doing the past year?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Ah poo poo I forgot. We are all whales here. I'm reaching shame level 12 soon. I hope they can add new shane levels past 15z

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Who is out highest shame level here? I'm not whale yer. More like popcorn shrimp status.

I'm at 3. I got some gift cards at Target though that will get me to 5 for Christmas.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I'm like 1500 from 6?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Just hit lv 4.

Can anyone tell me how team up works? the coop play mode.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
I'm halfway through 5 :(

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

EzEight posted:

Can anyone tell me how team up works? the coop play mode.

You choose a superpokemon of at least lvl 40 and 4 stars and join 2 other people in beating up a boss. Then you get rewards depending on your VIP level (2 rewards for no VIP, 3 for Vip 2, and so on, can't remember the actual numbers). From what I've seen, they can be money, components, biothingies...

You can do it once per day with each hero you have that fulfils the requirements.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Doin a Spider-Team, best leader? Got Doc Ock (superior spidey), Spiderman, and Gwen

They're all 4+ stars so not sure I'd want to swap in Silk or Miles for a while

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
The "skill level upgradeable" screen at the end of a level is annoyingly close to just being "skill level up". I did a double take a couple of times before wrapping my head around the "upgradeable" part.

Voodoo fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Dec 15, 2015

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

Doin a Spider-Team, best leader? Got Doc Ock (superior spidey), Spiderman, and Gwen

They're all 4+ stars so not sure I'd want to swap in Silk or Miles for a while

Gwen's leadership skill is really good if I recall

e: Yea, out of those three I would go with Gwen

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Drythe posted:

Gwen's leadership skill is really good if I recall

e: Yea, out of those three I would go with Gwen

Rad, thanks. She seemed good but I wanted to make sure.

Her web-swing kick move is crazy looking too.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

For doc oc, gear his slot 3 for HP so that he can take a hit, then jump in an iron fist rift when someone opens one and get a dodge gear.

With a dodge gear on my superior spidey dodges enough to proc his uniform bonus on cooldown, and HP on slot 3 is more useful than dodge. Plus with Gwen's leadership he gets a shorter cooldown on skills when he dodges.

Gwen is really fun, she doesn't move around as much as Silk, but her animations are sweet. She also gets a good amount of iFrames like a good spider

Silk on the other hand does a lot of damage, has two skills that web, and her skills move her all over the place which helps dodge hits.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I'm 1000ish from VIP 5 :confuoot:

Also what should I be spending my chaos and honor tokens on? The chests or the bios for the actual characters?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Also what should I be spending my chaos and honor tokens on? The chests or the bios for the actual characters?

I have over 20,000 of each i am sitting on until they add a character there I can go crazy on.

So your call.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I have over 20,000 of each i am sitting on until they add a character there I can go crazy on.

So your call.

That's only 120 bios, not really that crazy

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
a bit way into vip 3

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holyshoot posted:

a bit way into vip 3

Where the hell have you been I am highly disappointed you logged off recently.

Please know your purpose is to remain permanently logged in. App up 100%.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
Vip lvl 7 but I.... I have no excuse.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Where the hell have you been I am highly disappointed you logged off recently.

Please know your purpose is to remain permanently logged in. App up 100%.

New path of exile league came out. Sorry senpai! I will do better. I need to manually progress further so I can have more stuff to auto run poo poo while I play other games.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

So your call.

I thought they capped out at 20k? I know there is a cap but I guess its higher then that.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i still need more friends so send me friend invites

i am kelpplankton in-game

Also, Uniforms We Need:

- Buckycap for Winter Soldier, for triple-cap teams with Cap and FalCap. more shields MORE SHIELDS

- Iron Spider for Spidey that changes him to Blast. webs and repulsors what could be better

- Agent Venom for Venom, full on Doc Ock->Superior Spidey style skill changes and stuff. 100% need asap

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

I thought they capped out at 20k? I know there is a cap but I guess its higher then that.

Yeah they probably do. Looks like a little less than that then. Welp better get spending.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Need a Drax costume as he will be my first 6 star

Do it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

The chests can get you bios for people you can't farm, someone posted a jpg a couple days ago listing who's in what chest. So if you're not sure what to spend on, get the chests, but if you have posters of Elsa all over your bedroom, you have to go straight for her.

Shame Level 3 for me, hope to get to seahorse level over christmas.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Outside of the usual random avenues like chests, flash sales etc., biometrics for the new spider heroes are probably only going to be available via BW, right? I have enough funbucks to buy one of the 180 packs currently available, but the character would be sitting at five stars for basically the rest of time afterwards and I'm not sure I'm up for that.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I suspect they'll be BW only, but it's possible they'll go to honor/chaos tokens like the halloween characters did. I think they should make them BW and rotate Jen, Nico, and Donna Troy into farmable status.

edit: http://www.product-reviews.net/2015/12/15/marvel-future-fight-christmas-update-with-snow-stage/

Looks like they'll be farmable like elsa/wolfman/otherperson. This is great news, for halloween it was possible to farm one of them of your choice to 6 stars.

punchymcpunch fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Dec 15, 2015

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Well for now. Eventually they will add them to farm status somewhere. They're just the new release. I wouldn't bank on them being unfarmable for a lengthy period of time.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Since everyone is saying it I'm sadness 5
Might jump to 6 with the 6 star upgrade pack plus mastery thing
I'm just debating who I would take to 6.
Ie should I take Nico to 6 and bump someone else to 4?
Collision to 6, Nico to 5 and someone to 4?
Or someone totally different to 6

Choices choices

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Do you have any 6 yet chalupa?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also goons, don't forget channel 859 in game. Been lots of goons playing lately and cool way to connect across our many guilds.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

punchymcpunch posted:

I suspect they'll be BW only, but it's possible they'll go to honor/chaos tokens like the halloween characters did. I think they should make them BW and rotate Jen, Nico, and Donna Troy into farmable status.

edit: http://www.product-reviews.net/2015/12/15/marvel-future-fight-christmas-update-with-snow-stage/

Looks like they'll be farmable like elsa/wolfman/otherperson. This is great news, for halloween it was possible to farm one of them of your choice to 6 stars.
Hmm. I'll hold off on those packs for now in case this gets officially clarified. It'd be great if those heroes ended up being farmable.

Also.

C…cosmic today?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Grem posted:

Vip lvl 7 but I.... I have no excuse.

half way to 15 friend. You can do it!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

MMAgCh posted:

Hmm. I'll hold off on those packs for now in case this gets officially clarified. It'd be great if those heroes ended up being farmable.

Also.

C…cosmic today?

Ok that's an omen. I gotta a) cosmic today. B) become zooplankton status and reach Vip4 today.

Honest Davion
Jul 25, 2006
I buy Joel Nerf Guns
Gwen is way cool. I like her lots, and is fun so idgaf if she's even good.

Like, Coulson is forever waifu, but Gwen for side waifu for definite.

Now to find good fun combat and universal heroes to try to round out my guys a bit.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Do you have any 6 yet chalupa?

Nope and half way to drax being 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Memorize this guys:

Rift Rewards:

quote:

I know we've recognized that when someone plays your rift you get a reward from it, I just thought I'd put here exactly what is available.

Fallen Legend (Captain America) - 3 Clear Tickets
Spirit of Vengeance (Ghost Rider) - 3 Clear Tickets
Bloodthirsty (Blade) - 3 Clear Tickets
Hawk Aiming At Feed (Hawkeye) - 7 Dimension Debris
Son of Ultron (Vision) - 7 Dimension Debris
Heart of Dark Dragon (Iron Fist) - 7 Dimension Debris
The Unworthy God (Thor) - 20,000 Gold
Unfriendly Neighborhood (Spiderman) - 20,000 Gold
Incarnation of Destruction (Destroyer) - 20,000 Gold
Chitauri's Invasion (Loki) - 7 Level 4 Exp Chips
Furious Beast (Black Panther) - 7 Level 4 Exp Chips

• Locked thread