Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Ninpo posted:

Is the real banner "I hope you all get injured"?

You really, really suck. You should be put on probation for your poo poo posts.

Wanting an undroppable player out of the team = wanting all our players injured. Right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

PirateBob posted:

Wanting an undroppable player out of the team = wanting all our players injured. Right.

Been some great results with Rooney out of the team that have prooved you right, a draw and two losses. mmmm

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

PirateBob posted:

Yeah because United were so much better with Rooney out of the team. With that sort of impact I hope he never comes back!!!

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Everyone's very salty at each other for middle of the week posts.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

The Big Taff Man posted:

Been some great results with Rooney out of the team that have prooved you right, a draw and two losses. mmmm

Rooney has been dire lately and I hope he doesn't play for England, sorry if that upsets you Taff.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

fat gay nonce posted:

Rooney has been dire lately and I hope he doesn't play for England, sorry if that upsets you Taff.

The whole team has been poo poo and somehow worse without Rooney and Rooney's England performances have been alright.

It might just be that Rooney isn't the problem.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

Byolante posted:

I think the Vardy for england calls are warranted but Shawcross has not allowed a goal to be conceded while he has been on the pitch this season, where are the people saying he should be playing for England?

After being made to look like a clumsy oaf by Zlatan in that friendly he's never going to get another chance.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Sorry to disappoint you guys but villa are going to have a storming second half of the season and comfortably reach 20 points.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chelsea considering Juande Ramos as interim manager if José Mourinho is sacked

Juande Ramos is the shock candidate being considered as a potential caretaker manager by Chelsea should they decide to sack José Mourinho before the end of the season.

The club’s executives will spend today deliberating with Roman Abramovich over Mourinho’s future, with the discussions believed to centre on whether to dismiss the manager immediately or allow him to take charge for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League match against Sunderland.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/article4642461.ece

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

oliwan posted:

Chelsea considering Juande Ramos as interim manager if José Mourinho is sacked

Juande Ramos is the shock candidate being considered as a potential caretaker manager by Chelsea should they decide to sack José Mourinho before the end of the season.

The club’s executives will spend today deliberating with Roman Abramovich over Mourinho’s future, with the discussions believed to centre on whether to dismiss the manager immediately or allow him to take charge for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League match against Sunderland.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/article4642461.ece

Yes

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
pls dont sack jose

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
it's gonna be a straight swap LvG for Jose

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

hadji murad posted:

it's gonna be a straight swap LvG for Jose

Fellaini should be involved imo

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
So has Jose lost the locker room and the results will get way better right after he leaves?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Monday Bandele posted:

After being made to look like a clumsy oaf by Zlatan in that friendly he's never going to get another chance.

That probably is the reason partially but its loving unfair considering he was thrust into playing with cahill when they already knew zlatan had turned on cheat codes, it was setting him up to fail. I really don't think anyone in the prem has form close to shawcross this season, again, who else can say that a goal hasn't been scored by the opposition while they have been on the pitch this season.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

fat gay nonce posted:

Yeah I dont think hes been good at all but to dedicate an entire episode of the Traffordcast to celebrating an injury taking him out of the team was a bit ridiculous from PirateBob, I was tempted to unsubscribe from it after that.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

T Bowl posted:

So has Jose lost the locker room and the results will get way better right after he leaves?

The locker room has lost Jose.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

T Bowl posted:

I think at some point you have to conclude that the players are simply refusing to make any effort for Mourinho. He's not setting them up incompetently, and even if he was that squad should still be capable of getting better results than this.

At this point the situation reflects worse on the squad than on Mourinho imo, but replacing a manager is easier than replacing a team.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

What's Capello up to these days? Surely a better choice than Ramos.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Does JT have his badges yet

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Carlo has said he would be willing to come back.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
I was briefly torn between the joy of seeing Jose sacked and the joy of seeing Chelsea continue to be poo poo, but then I remembered that both are possible.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do Swansea have a manager yet?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

julian assflange posted:

They might be waiting for Jose to become available

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Jose to replace Pep at Bayern imo.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Syncopated posted:

Jose to replace Pep at Bayern imo.

lol never gonna happen

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Chelsea are guaranteed to have a hot streak if Jose leaves, unfortunately.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

julian assflange posted:

Huw is back in the country after his trip to South America.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

corpuscollossus posted:

Chelsea are guaranteed to have a hot streak if Jose leaves, unfortunately.

A hot streak of piss

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
If they sack Jose now, Redknapp can have a good look at the squad before the window opens.

Or they might want to go back to their usual defensive solidity and playing style.

Kean in.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
The ideal situation is they sack Jose, a new guy comes in, they dont gel right away and lose once again.. and then it's in full meltdown mode and the new guy is already losing the faith as well.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

The Big Taff Man posted:

Ah, so after he demanded to take that pen then missed it.

Jack Klompus played for United?

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

T Bowl posted:

The ideal situation is they sack Jose, a new guy comes in, they dont gel right away and lose once again.. and then it's in full meltdown mode and the new guy is already losing the faith as well.

So they need to out-Villa Villa right now? That's a big ask. What are the odds of Villa finishing above Chelsea?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Ancelotti in talks with Bayern apparently

Pep to Swansea confirmed

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

oh my god

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Ancelotti in talks with Bayern apparently

Pep to Swansea confirmed

That's too bad, especially with Pep likely to go to Man City in the summer. Maybe Carlo would be willing to do a Hiddink for us this year?

Or maybe Mourinho will turn things around with a couple new players, but considering how little he's got out of Falcao, Pedro and Rahman, I'm not going to hold my breath.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

:vince:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL