Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

The Over in a Flash update makes Kaioken Goku even more appealing. Maybe I'll finally Z-Awaken him and build a team around him and Majin Vegeta.

SSJ3 Goku is our new overlord and Kaioken Goku/Majin Vegeta are his best buddies. It's not even close, +3 Ki alone is better than all the standard SSJ Links (Saijan Warrior Race, Super Saiyan and Golden Warrior)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Aurora posted:

Support got my account back!

Also:

:shittypop:

That was pretty quick. I just had an issue with a purchase, so hopefully they'll turn that around for me as quickly.

Wuxi posted:

SSJ3 Goku is our new overlord and Kaioken Goku/Majin Vegeta are his best buddies. It's not even close, +3 Ki alone is better than all the standard SSJ Links (Saijan Warrior Race, Super Saiyan and Golden Warrior)

Shame I probably won't luck into him, he seems amazing, especially since I have the other two.

I wish it was possible to filter by type and only see that type. Would make dealing with chaff a lot easier.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Dec 14, 2015

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Yeah, I would LOVE SS3 Goku, but unless they do a "login so many days, and we'll give you a unit of your choice" deal like Brave Frontier is doing, there's next to no way in hell I will ever see one outside of my friends list

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Didn't realize it was a rate up, I just did 2 free pulls and got the Phy Rare Android 18, meh, followed up by SSj Goku on the pull, resulting in SSR Super Buu!

Well, that ended up being way more worth it than I thought it would be!

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Globals very first rate up. I'm so proud :allears:

I'm currently rerolling like a madman, after spending all of my leftover F2P stones on the last event and not getting a Videl in 5 multi-summons. Probably not the brightest idea of my life, but my old account wasn't that good to begin with (also spending 250 stones on basically two SR SSJ didn't help).

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm assuming that it's a better idea to farm Z-Hard if you're looking for Bulma medals

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, you can occasionally get Bulma medals from the chaff fights. I still haven't managed to get one from a final boss so far, though.

17 keeps kicking my rear end with that super. What the hell? This event is actually tough and I'm not used to it. If that's how they want to play, UR bullshit team is a go.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Dec 15, 2015

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Yemma and Baba are your friends

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
You meant I don't have to face-tank everything? Actually, Ranfan is more than enough if I can get Trunks or Golden Frieza in front of him.

I should run Gero as lead, too. I've just been doing poo poo the easy way, forgot how to do it strategically.

Hope it's actually possible to Dokkan both Gohans. They only give you one of each Buu medal from the missions and each Dokkan needs one.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Dec 15, 2015

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I made some poor financial decisions with this game tonight, but SSJ3 Goku would have been nice in my rainbow team. I can't complain about the SSR's I did get (SSJ Goku Convulsing Rage (SA4!), SSJ Trunks INT(SA2) , Majin Vegeta (SA2), and Majin Buu (Finall a PHY UR). I also get 3 Bojacks, 3 of the New Piccolo's, 3 of the TEQ Videl, 2 of the Gohan that can be awakened and 3 of the New Trunks (Why are his links so bad). I also decided to finally started to using SR*'s as training material, except for event characters or those that I know that will Dokkan Awakened (Both Kid Chi-Chi's might have SA10 by the time I awaken them).

Now that I have a Bojack, I don't have enough medals to awaken him since I stupidly said "I'll never have a Bojack, I won't need medals to awaken him". At least I had enough money, training items and characters to get Buu up to 100.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Are we going to get enough STR Adult Gohans to get his Special to 10?
I was looking through the Missions for the page, and I was only counting like 6 or 7 extra Gohans for SL boosting.
I really don't want to Dokkan him before getting him to 10, I learned that the hard way with the Gohan from the Bojack event

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I don't understand rerolling. Are you starting all over?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
200 dragon stones later I have a lot of SR's and R's. I suppose I should have known.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Today is TEQ Videl's time to shine. Between her and TEQ 17, Dabura can't hit for poo poo.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

ChronoReverse posted:

200 dragon stones later I have a lot of SR's and R's. I suppose I should have known.

With a little bit of work those SR's can be SSR's!

...I'm just trying to be positive.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

Today is TEQ Videl's time to shine. Between her and TEQ 17, Dabura can't hit for poo poo.

I don't have poo poo for TEQ.

Ready for that Buu medal though. I'm swimming in Bulma medals.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Squallege posted:

I don't understand rerolling. Are you starting all over?

Yeah, with 2 or 3 cards of my choosing, depending on how grateful RNG decides to be.

ChronoReverse posted:

It's a solid rate-up, but chances for SSR are still quite lovely. ~4-5% I'd say, which is much more, but still not much. At least you got a Videl, right? :shobon:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Wuxi posted:

It's a solid rate-up, but chances for SSR are still quite lovely. ~4-5% I'd say, which is much more, but still not much. At least you got a Videl, right? :shobon:

Yeah, I did get a few Videl's. Still, I wanted a natural SSR. I guess my old STR Goku is going to be carrying the load a lot longer. I don't see me gathering 200 DS even if I played another year.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Today is going a lot more smoothly than yesterday. I also have a way better team for it, which helps. 17, Videl, Beerus, Majin Vegeta, and SSJ2 Goku do not have a hard time. The medal drop rate from the normal fights seems pretty good, too. Maybe 1/4 or so?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Webbeh posted:

I don't have poo poo for TEQ.

Ready for that Buu medal though. I'm swimming in Bulma medals.

Which levels were good for Bulma medals? I have been going through today's level and have only gotten like, three.

quote:

Yeah, with 2 or 3 cards of my choosing, depending on how grateful RNG decides to be.
Do you just lose all the cards you've gotten? Are you able to trade cards or something? I don't think I get what the benefit is.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I did pretty well the first day, I think. I'm up to 6 or 7 today, though, so I think it's pretty good.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Squallege posted:

Which levels were good for Bulma medals? I have been going through today's level and have only gotten like, three.

Attack every non-boss you can find.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Squallege posted:

Do you just lose all the cards you've gotten? Are you able to trade cards or something? I don't think I get what the benefit is.

Yeah, you lose everything - Its not worth it, unless you're a giant sperg like me, who wants to optimize his team without dropping cash AND doesn't mind starting again because he likes to play the early levels. I'll travel alot over christmas/new year, so I have some time to play dumb handy games.

Now how do I get enough medals to Dokkan Videl/Gohan with a new account in two days? Probably not at all, but I'll still have to try. Good thing I don't have to do Z-Hard for anything but the Dragon Stone missions.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

4 SRs in a row from single pulls. The new Piccolo and Trunks, 1st Form STR Frieza, and AGL 17.

I want one of the Dokkanable Videls damnit.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Aurora posted:

4 SRs in a row from single pulls. The new Piccolo and Trunks, 1st Form STR Frieza, and AGL 17.

I want one of the Dokkanable Videls damnit.

If it makes you feel better, I got the rare str video from my single pull today. You at least got sr's

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Drowning Rabbit posted:

If it makes you feel better, I got the rare str video from my single pull today. You at least got sr's

Ugh, that happened to me, too. At least she has SA3 now, I guess.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

At this point I'm wondering who I should swap my base SR AGI 18, AGI Goku, and STR Master Roshi out for. The other 3 I have chilling in my party are Full Power Bojack, PHY SSJ Gohan from that event, and INT Perfect Cell.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I had the dumbest luck. I single pulled twice and got the SSR Perfect Cell both times. Like, one right after another.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Hope you didn't need any more Bulma medals today, because :siren:maintenance.:siren: I managed 8, I think. Was a pretty solid mission for it.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Ugh, I didn't manage to do today's mission on Z-hard before maintenance hit.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

cptn_dr posted:

Ugh, I didn't manage to do today's mission on Z-hard before maintenance hit.

It'll be live again before the event goes down. I think there's only one more new stage.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, tomorrow is the Buu event, then everything will be available on Thursday.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I guess we're all the way up to 2.4.0 from 1.3.1 now.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh boy oh boy it's doing a data download in-game as soon as I get past the Mr. Satan screen I swear to loving god :shepicide:

e: okay thank god i still have my account

Aurora fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Dec 16, 2015

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Everyone should be glad they're not awake for them extending it one hour every time it's supposed to be over.

I hope they extend the event because of this. Japan originally got two cycles through the stages as it stands.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

At least I got 10 Dragon stones for the inconvenience (+ dailies)..

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Alright, new account is thing.
If any of you high-level types don't mind a low-level SSJ3 Goku on your friend list, 2522399295 is my ID.

Wuxi fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 16, 2015

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Alright, new stuff in 2.4.0:

Obviously the biggest thing is that the tournament is Coming Soon. For real this time.

You can now raise the SA of a card with cards of the same name (So R TEQ Goku from the event can raise the SA of SR AGL or STR Goku. SR AGL Final Form Freeza can raise the SA of SSR TEQ Final Form Freeza). This isn't a 100% chance, its determined by the rarity of both cards (you could level the SA of your SR Videl/Satan/Chiaotzu/Yamcha/etc by doing friend summons and feeding the N-cards, but its pretty rare to get an upgrade). Z-Awakening before feeding increases the chance. The SA-level of the card you're feeding doesn't matter, so don't throw away any SA10 AGL Freezas for fun.

Kami's lookout is probably coming soon (its a once-a-day training stage with good xp, a really easy fight (doable with a fresh lvl1 account) and some UR-capsules, there are new missions for this (do the stage 10 times and get 3 Dragon Stones and Old Kai/Supreme Kai)

Training has a chance to give extra xp, but gently caress me if I know how that exactly works.

New set of dragon balls is available in story mode

The TEQ SSJ Goku you get from dokkan awakening the R TEQ one is in the links and stage 2 of the Goku event is also mentioned in a new mission. Since we get Angel Goku from Dokkan, the SSJ one is probably going to be a drop from that stage on Z-Hard.

I think thats all I've noticed so far

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
And today's Buu challenge can drop Gohan if the boss is Buu with Absorbed Piccolo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Oh yeah time for justice!