Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Taking a Romeo break, I came across this weird fellah on Flickr. All of his favorites are photos or videos of burning diapers. Apparently this is a thing diaper people will post.

Let's check out a burning diaper video's comments, shall we?

I don't know what SAP is and I don't want to know.

e: Im the diaper sniper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Scroto Baggins posted:

Taking a Romeo break, I came across this weird fellah on Flickr. All of his favorites are photos or videos of burning diapers. Apparently this is a thing diaper people will post.

Let's check out a burning diaper video's comments, shall we?

I don't know what SAP is and I don't want to know.

e: Im the diaper sniper.

That seems like an extraordinarily bad thing to do if you value, y'know, breathing. Whatever fuckin' space-age polymer they put in that-- oh, wait, poo poo, that's what SAP is, isn't it? Genuinely didn't put that together until I had already typed it out.

Anyway, whatever the gently caress they put in those things almost assuredly is super-bad to breathe in.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

If this bothers you, you're the "wrong kind of person."

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Scroto Baggins posted:

I feel like I should be calling the FBI.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Pastry of the Year posted:

I feel like I should be calling the FBI.

"Mr. Director? I think I found that diaper burner you've been looking for..."

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

blarzgh posted:

If this bothers you, you're the "wrong kind of person."

Sorry this is relatable for you. Divorce is always an option.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Cosima posted:

Sorry this is relatable for you. Divorce is always an option.

You choose to see "omg misogyny" instead of "fun family joke." Sorry thats relatable for you.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

blarzgh posted:

You choose to see "omg misogyny" instead of "fun family joke." Sorry thats relatable for you.

Lol you're the one who mentioned misogyny, I just thought it was a crappy joke about a bad marriage. But if this is your style there is a new Adam Sandler movie out you might like.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Cosima posted:

Lol you're the one who mentioned misogyny, I just thought it was a crappy joke about a bad marriage. But if this is your style there is a new Adam Sandler movie out you might like.

Then we aren't talking about the same thing.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

blarzgh posted:

Then we aren't talking about the same thing.

Tell me who the "wrong type of person" is though:allears:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

blarzgh posted:

Seriously? It's super misogynistic.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Cosima posted:

Tell me who the "wrong type of person" is though:allears:

Me. It's me.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Nope. Not playing.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Wanamingo posted:

Seriously? It's super misogynistic.

Sometimes people can make an inappropriate joke and the real joke is that there are people that would make that joke seriously.
For example, I have a friend who is a different race than me. Occasionally one of us will make a racial joke toward the other. We both know that we don't literally mean these things, we are laughing at the sort of people who say these things and mean it. If someone who didn't know us saw this, they would probably have the same reaction that you have. But to people who know us, they know we are not being "racist" just like I doubt that family is being misogynistic. They are simply making an inappropriate joke and people who don't know them assume the worst.

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

blarzgh posted:

Nope. Not playing.

why did you start a conversation that you don't intend to have?

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

popewiles posted:

Sometimes people can make an inappropriate joke and the real joke is that there are people that would make that joke seriously.
For example, I have a friend who is a different race than me. Occasionally one of us will make a racial joke toward the other. We both know that we don't literally mean these things, we are laughing at the sort of people who say these things and mean it. If someone who didn't know us saw this, they would probably have the same reaction that you have. But to people who know us, they know we are not being "racist" just like I doubt that family is being misogynistic. They are simply making an inappropriate joke and people who don't know them assume the worst.

Joke's on them, I was only PRETENDING to hate women!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

popewiles posted:

Would you stage a picture of said inappropriate joke and post it on the internet for strangers who might not be in on the joke to see? Even if it's in good fun, it's still easy to misread, since no one can say for sure the intent.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

same

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DicktheCat posted:

Would you stage a picture of said inappropriate joke and post it on the internet for strangers who might not be in on the joke to see? Even if it's in good fun, it's still easy to misread, since no one can say for sure the intent.

Some people are bad at interneting online.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
So we give everything lovely online a pass because it might be an in-joke?

What's the point of this thread then, and why are you here?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Samfucius posted:

So we give everything lovely online a pass because it might be an in-joke?

What's the point of this thread then, and why are you here?

Seriously.

Also,

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Scathach posted:

Seriously.

Also,

Unbreakable Inky Twit

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

Seriously.

Also,

Amy Winehouse lookin' kinda manly for her return.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Amy Winehouse lookin' kinda manly for her return.

It's HIS return actually get it right.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
Thanks for reminding me of that time Romeo rose posted pic of his weird dick in my reptile thread

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Big Centipede posted:

Thanks for reminding me of that time Romeo rose posted pic of his weird dick in my reptile thread

What the gently caress, why, and also can I have a link because of what the gently caress? "Romeo Rose-- his dick is about half the size of my tokay and twice as scaly."

I really hope that hapless sadsack comes back. I didn't realize he actually had a SA account.

E: More like an orangutan with those facial fat flaps vvvv

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:59 on Dec 17, 2015

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Because when a woman has been with Romeo Rose, in my book that is ALMOST the same thing as beastiality, because Romeo Rose looks like a horse with artificially-whitened teeth. I don't mean any offense to Romeo Rose, but that's just the truth. You can't look at a man like Romeo Rose and a horse and tell me you don't see some similarities. I am just speaking the truth and saying what MOST people truly think but don't have the courage to say.
- green chicken feet

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Big Centipede posted:

Just as long as his dick never gets posted in my raccoon thread I think I can move on with my life

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Scathach posted:

What the gently caress, why, and also can I have a link because of what the gently caress? "Romeo Rose-- his dick is about half the size of my tokay and twice as scaly."

I really hope that hapless sadsack comes back. I didn't realize he actually had a SA account.

I think that was the post that actually got him banned last time. If not the exact post it was at the same time. Just search the end of his post history

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Congratulations! That photo has hit the news cycle:

Holiday photo with wife, daughters gagged 'degrading'

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

The horror, the horror...

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/kQ7p69A.jpg

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

The look on his face, holy god. And the look that woman is making really is horsey.

A++ thread content

Anyway why is his hair always so greasy?

vvvv I agree, really not a notable peen one way or another.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 03:40 on Dec 17, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Meh. It's just a weenie. I'm just happy his horse teeth are hidden.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

LingcodKilla posted:

Meh. It's just a weenie. I'm just happy his horse teeth are hidden.

IT IS A BAD WEENIE

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Thank God I was reading my tablet in portrait mode. God bless you, sweet "back" button.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

blarzgh posted:

Thank God I was reading my tablet in portrait mode. God bless you, sweet "back" button.

Wow, you have an app that lets you see his arse too? And you used it?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Birb Katter posted:

Wow, you have an app that lets you see his arse too? And you used it?

Thank you, for filling my imagination with a world where every tablet has a button that shows you a person's butt.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

blarzgh posted:

Thank you, for filling my imagination with a world where every tablet has a button that shows you a person's butt.

It's called Grindr.

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature
Thanks, random Imgur collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'm the trancformation.

• Locked thread