Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

ElMaligno posted:

I have seen this being unironically posted by people who are currently or served in the loving coast guard. The worst are the active duty millennial and GEN X people who do not understand anything about WWII and just want to post “LOL dumb millennial LOL”.

Wait I thought I this wasn't an ironic thread???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
LOL dumb millennial LOL

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

So is this a "her" or just identifies as a "her"?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

looks like a klurf irl.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
hurry guys get out there and get involuntarily drafted so we can prove how brave we are

then lets all come home and buy a house (no blacks, tia) and some cars and spend the rest of our lives slavishly watering 100 sq ft of grass because damnit son we earned it

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

The Mantis posted:

hurry guys get out there and get involuntarily drafted so we can prove how brave we are

then lets all come home and buy a house (no blacks, tia) and some cars and spend the rest of our lives slavishly watering 100 sq ft of grass because damnit son we earned it

^millennials :rolleyes:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

The Mantis posted:

Yes?

5er
Jun 1, 2000

You just had to break the CWC seal didn't you

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Haier posted:

Cory Feldman looking good.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Haier posted:

If she? puched someone would they even notice?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

blugu64 posted:

Wait I thought I this wasn't an ironic thread???

I ironically unironically like the unironic ironic shitposting that millenials in denial do on this thread.

Also I want a conventional WWIII to happen because a nuclear WWIII would be akin to a mercy kill.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Same

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

mdm posted:

the reason British white men in their twenties feel bad is because of this "PC" terminology of "white men in their twenties" when they should be called what they ARE: chavs

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Haier posted:

goon project: let's beat up this 10 year old child

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

The Ukraine is weak

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Nolgthorn posted:

And live with their parents.

life sure was a whole lot better when all of our young people were dying horribly in one of the most awful wars to ever occur, i miss those days when kids woke up in the morning to a grenade and several less limbs than they fell asleep with

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I saw a millenial using a smartphone today, probably to access some form of social media

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Panniculus Rift posted:

I saw a millenial using a smartphone today, probably to access some form of social media

gross!!!

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Yeah. I didn't say anything, but I huffed and puffed a little and gave her a mean stare for the entire bus ride.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Panniculus Rift posted:

hosed up man. You gonna get the ptsd's.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Panniculus Rift posted:

Yeah. I didn't say anything, but I huffed and puffed a little and gave her a mean stare for the entire bus ride.

you're doing god's work

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

I wish I had thought of some thing ccol to say, like "facebook, huh? How about reading a real book with actual knowledge instead of one about your stupid face which is all you care about, you millenial whore!" but I couldn't think of anything before it was too late.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Panniculus Rift posted:

I wish I had thought of some thing ccol to say, like "facebook, huh? How about reading a real book with actual knowledge instead of one about your stupid face which is all you care about, you millenial whore!" but I couldn't think of anything before it was too late.
early-onset dementia is a serious problem for many Gen X'ers

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

symbolic posted:

early-onset dementia is a serious problem for many Gen X'ers

actually, i'm gen y

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

thank loving god maybe we can finally start fixing all the damage reagan did then

lol jk there will still be more boomers voting than too cool dipshit millennials

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
TO ALL MILLENNIALS:

loving VOTE

VOTE FOR EVERYTHING, THAT MEANS SENATORS AND MAYORS AND GOVERNORS AND WHATNOT

YOU ARE NOT MAKING A STAND BY NOT VOTING IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
read some story about a craze whereby you set yourself on fire while recording it for internet cred I guess

awesome

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Gyra_Solune posted:

TO ALL MILLENNIALS:

loving VOTE

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol you old that was like two years ago

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Panniculus Rift posted:

actually, i'm gen y
early onset dementia is a serious problem anyways

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

chris-chan?

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Its been a long, strange trip.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Haier posted:

I don't really pay attention. I tried before, but everyone connected to it was pretentious enough that I couldn't get into it. Every time I open up something from r/vaporwave about music production, everyone is jerking themselves dry about not using samples anymore and how they are making their own awful faux mall jazz. I tried to like vaporwave, but the laziness and often the newness of the people who made releases (as in just downloaded Live/FL Studio and made an album of slow loops in a week) turned me off. That's all personal though, because I can see how other people like it and get into the imagery and "vibe" it's going for. I'm not going to say "people can't/shouldn't enjoy this," but for me I can definitely say "I think this is kind of dumb."

It is. "Yeaah, I got my own label, man. We have 20 releases on Bandcamp." *Has a melt-down a week later and closes the label and deletes everything*

To be serious about vaporwave for a moment, I agree the genre is heavily diluted with copycats, and I like the direction James Ferraro has been taking a lot better. I just stick around groups that run the aesthetic because I like the pictures.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Gyra_Solune posted:

TO ALL MILLENNIALS:

loving VOTE

If you need any convincing, think of someone you hate because they're stupid, and chances are they're voting so you should vote if only to cuck their vote, because nobody is going to do it for you

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
luckily for everyone the millenials are way too busy looking up adult pajamas on their smart phones to vote, can you even imagine how disastrous that would be

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

luckily for everyone the millenials are way too busy looking up adult pajamas on their smart phones to vote, can you even imagine how disastrous that would be
a lot of people i know are actually pretty politically conscious, which is nice

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

im glad this is the generation that will see the nuclear fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax