Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys,

guys

guys

Let me tell you all about how much I love/hate Undertale/people who talk about Undertale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Mr E posted:

Why are people still allowed to discuss video games in here at all.

Because GameFAQs posts are funny when PYF posters don't try to out-obsess them.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Because GameFAQs posts are funny when PYF posters don't try to out-obsess them.

going to gamefaqs for posts seems like cheating anyway

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Looking at the brackets of nerd-favorite games that it beat head-to-head, there have to be tons of angry neckbeards out there, fingers an orange blur at their filthy keyboards.

"How could you DO this? Pokemon Red and Blue are CLASSICS. Understale is a low-rent Earthbound knockoff that only little kids play! I AM SO loving ANG sorry mom yeah i'll be up for dinner soon, just finishing a job application"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
**In Jerry Sienfeld voice**

What's the deal with this Undertale game!?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Who wants some Pure Platinum grade insanity?

If you click one link in the IOSM thread this year... make it this one.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Chomp8645 posted:

Video games are a popular form of digital media, much like movies and music. All are frequently discussed on social media platforms.

I think you will find this is anti-social media. :smuggo:

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Do not pass this up it is proclick.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

It just keeps going :stare:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Who What Now posted:

This... This is just... :allears:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Puppy Time posted:

Do not pass this up it is proclick.

Wanamingo posted:

It just keeps going :stare:

MizPiz posted:

This... This is just... :allears:

I cannot stress enough how amazing it all is and how every words should be read and savored.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Alex Shepherd: [chanting and slamming his fists on the table] WHERE'S MY WIENER. WHERE'S MY WIENER.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

"There was a foreskin here. It's gone now." I'm in a room full of people and there's no way I can explain what I'm laughing at.

I also might follow this VoidBurger dude on Twitter.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

The endless Twitter roast is really what takes this from the craziest goddamned thing ever to a hilarious rollercoaster of good, wholesome fun.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Who What Now posted:

:dogbutton::dogbutton::dogbutton::dogbutton:
:dogbutton::dogbutton::dogbutton::dogbutton:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BJPaskoff posted:

Voidburger's an uncaring female who will NEVER KNOW THE PAIN OF MALE GENITAL MUTILATION

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BJPaskoff posted:

"There was a foreskin here. It's gone now." I'm in a room full of people and there's no way I can explain what I'm laughing at.

VoidBurger chick :eng101:

e:f,b

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i'm not reading all that, but it seems on par for video game wikis i guess?

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Attitude Indicator posted:

You should read it.

Somehow I meant to type "person" and ended up writing "dude" for some reason, but in my defense, I was circumMUTILATED.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I really, sincerely hope not.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

It's peak IOSM. Just when you think that it's over, it escalates. For extra fun, move your window so the scroll bar is off the edge of the monitor!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Wookieepedia once had an article for breasts.

And the Doctor Who wiki had an article about sex, I believe.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

TinTower posted:

Wookieepedia once had an article for breasts.

It's still there and has one of my favorite quotes on the internet, a caption on one of the images there:

quote:

T'ra Saa, a tree with pronounced breasts.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

It's a bit above and beyond par, even for Silent Hill.

Please read the crazy man talk about how a Japanese video game character is evil and traumatized by his cut up dick because of the Satanist and Illuminati conspiracy running America.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly, it almost sounded like he was tripping on a weird research chemical or something

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Wanamingo posted:

Honestly, it almost sounded like he was tripping on a weird research chemical or something

You know, I have done a lot of research chemicals and I'm having a hard time imagining one that breaks a brain that bad.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

I get what you're saying - I'm willing to bet the Sonic fan wiki is a magical land of weird sexual theories, like that Chip and Ironicus Retsupurae where the guy thought that Eggman kidnapped Cream the Rabbit's mother to rape her. Still, this one is so bizarre and unfounded, even beyond just having a sex-obsessed mind (it connects circumcision to the mass fluoridation of the American water supply, for example) it could only be outdone by suggesting that the entire Super Mario series is a critique against "females" for always getting back with the rear end in a top hat even when a nice guy keeps butting in to save them, and how a nice guy can continue to love a female even after she has an rear end in a top hat's baby (Super Mario Sunshine [1] [2]) and that female still won't see that he has earned her. Further, Mario's ability to run and jump is evidence of support for health at any size, and that the females of the universe won't get with him is evidence of the double standard that says females can judge male physical appearance, but men cannot do the same. Really, Miyamoto is clearly a men's rights activist, and further -

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I get what you're saying - I'm willing to bet the Sonic fan wiki is a magical land of weird sexual theories, like that Chip and Ironicus Retsupurae where the guy thought that Eggman kidnapped Cream the Rabbit's mother to rape her. Still, this one is so bizarre and unfounded, even beyond just having a sex-obsessed mind (it connects circumcision to the mass fluoridation of the American water supply, for example) it could only be outdone by suggesting that the entire Super Mario series is a critique against "females" for always getting back with the rear end in a top hat even when a nice guy keeps butting in to save them, and how a nice guy can continue to love a female even after she has an rear end in a top hat's baby (Super Mario Sunshine [1] [2]) and that female still won't see that he has earned her. Further, Mario's ability to run and jump is evidence of support for health at any size, and that the females of the universe won't get with him is evidence of the double standard that says females can judge male physical appearance, but men cannot do the same. Really, Miyamoto is clearly a men's rights activist, and further -

Go on

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

The difference here is that you're demonstrating an ability to connect connotative signs to ideas and issues. What Baby's Penises up there has done has gone, "I saw meat once, and therefore lizard people are poisoning the water."

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I think my favorite evidence was "THERE ARE SYRINGES AND PILLS IN THIS HOSPITAL" which means they have to do with circumcision because

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I played SH4 through completion several times and it makes perfect sense that Walter Sullivan is the bad guy because someone chopped his peepee up

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

can't afford another women

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

goose fleet posted:

an unironic "women be shopping" in 2015

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Dude's at the right age to be developing schizophrenia, and he's chosen some favorite schizophrenia-type topics, religion, illuminati...

The chopped-up baby dicks are different, I guess. He needs to be on something or off something, whichever the case may be.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Tbf "women be shopping" is eternal

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

PUGGERNAUT posted:

an unironic "women be shopping" in 2015

PSYCHO MANTIS: I see you haven't experienced LAUGHING COLOURS—

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This has been making the rounds (the "Who knows...15 min" was added by the person sharing).

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

"blessed angles" haaa

Scathach has a new favorite as of 03:36 on Dec 17, 2015

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

goose fleet posted:

This is exactly the kind of poo poo my Dad posts on facebook all the time, (along with various other "take my wife, please" style gags/pictures). It irritates the piss out of me. The worst thing is it is always liked by his middle aged female friends/co-workers.

Every now and then I will comment on how old the joke is, or how sexist/racist it is. He responds with a "It's just a joke" etc. and I go back to silently seething.

Hooray for a healthy father-son relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

Pastry of the Year posted:

PSYCHO MANTIS: I see you haven't experienced LAUGHING COLOURS—

Is Laughing Colors the new Funny man with jokes and laughing?