Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

I am not a book posted:

Didn't the Wu-Tang Clan get investigated by the FBI for several felonies including gun running?

To be fair though, every rap group that's ever been worth listening to has been investigated by the FBI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments

She also doesn't seem to care that some of her personal favorite military leaders are war criminals or retired to avoid facing consequences for their actions. She might as well start propping up Allen West at this point.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!

a shameful boehner posted:

He's played guitar and piano since he was a little kid, guys. He might try to do his own poo poo. Look out, Wu!

Reminder: This is the guy who faked being so angry he punched a wall and broke his hand.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

My Imaginary GF posted:

Isn't it a refrain of Democrats that 'deficits don't matter'?

The Oklahoma legislature is running their budget like your typical Okie household.

Are you this dumb or is this a joke post?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

archangelwar posted:

She also doesn't seem to care that some of her personal favorite military leaders are war criminals or retired to avoid facing consequences for their actions. She might as well start propping up Allen West at this point.

When you're Republican committing war crimes is actually a good thing.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

MaxxBot posted:

Are you this dumb or is this a joke post?

Why are people still surprised at MIGF posts? Why am I still surprised they are surprised?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

quote:

That was over $3 million, I want to say. He had to call the police, that guy. There’s a little “Shmurda” in me, too. [Laughs] People that know me know that there’s a little Bobby-equivalent in my blood, too. That comes from growing up on the edge of the hood, I would say. I’ve had guns pointed at me. I’ve had tons of that poo poo happen. I know that world. Not knee deep, but know it enough to know what it is. I’m definitely the real loving deal. This is not a loving act. I threatened that loving guy and his loving kids because he loving took $3 million from me and he ended up paying me back. He called my bluff. He said, “You’re not loving going to go after me.” [I said] “Yes I motherfucking will.” I had two guys parked outside of his house for six months watching his every loving move. I can get down. I don’t think RZA knows that. I think he thinks I’m some powder puff white guy CEO that’s got too much money. No. No, no, no. I definitely don't spend $2 million for nothing. That’s a lot of money, even if you’re Carl Icahn. I’d encourage him to shut the gently caress up before he goes a little too far. We'll see what happens. I think he’s a smart man. He definitely acts like his poo poo doesn’t stink and he invented rap. This concept of selling one album, this poo poo’s backfiring for him now...

__________________________/

help, I'm dying, this is too funny

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

He misheard the lyric, it's "I'm bobby with that tool" not "I'm bobby I'm a tool"

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Spun Dog posted:

Why are people still surprised at MIGF posts? Why am I still surprised they are surprised?

Yeah I know MIGF's shtick but I can't tell if the ignorance about the difference between state and federal budgets is part of the shtick or not.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Just picture Rahm Emmanuel posting with a low-grade brain injury and that's MIGF

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Gimme a link to this interview.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quote:

I think he thinks I’m some powder puff white guy CEO that’s got too much money.

Everyone thinks at least this part.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I...kinda want to kick Martin Shkreli's rear end....

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

site posted:

Gimme a link to this interview.

http://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.2825/title.martin-shkreli-plans-to-bail-out-bobby-shmurda

top comment:

quote:

He cares a lot about what people think of him, even though he says he doesn't. Money can not buy REAL friendship, or REAL respect, or REAL admiration, and those are 3 things he DESPERATELY wants. Anyone can be touched. There have been people 10 times richer than thus guy that have been taken out by Joe Blow. They can put something in your food, have some hot girl slip 'em a goofie, there are countless ways to get at someone. Even the President can get smoked. If this guy got clipped, I don't think the FEDS would be clamoring to find his killer. I'm not advocating some kind of violent act against this guy, I'm just reminding him, because I KNOW he's reading all these, that talking too much poo poo will get you smoked. He reads Shakespeare, he should understand this. You're not Caesar mothafucka.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

archangelwar posted:

Allen West will be her VP pick if she's nominated.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

One day Tupac and Biggie will unite in heaven in kicking his rear end.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This guy apparently doesn't read Shakespeare either.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
So we're never going to hear the Wu's album because some lovely person got to be the one to buy it. Nice job Wu!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

zoux posted:

Right? When he said "You not Caesar mothafucka" I was like uhhhh you remember what happens to Caesar right buddy

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

zoux posted:

I think he means that Martin isn't Caesar in that the masses respected and admired him. Not in the got stabbed to death way. :v:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

I would also like to note that Trump only got 30.2% in the SA debate poll, coming in second.

He must've accidentally covered it up with that image.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I would love it if Martin Shkreli got stabbed to death

karlor
Apr 15, 2014

:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
:911::ussr::911::ussr:
:ussr::911::ussr::911:
College Slice

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I would love it if Martin Shkreli got stabbed to death

:agreed:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Nah, back in 2008 we had a different, though similar one for :arzy:.

This one, maybe?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Joementum posted:

I would also like to note that Trump only got 30.2% in the SA debate poll, coming in second.

I see him at 81.6%, actually.

Though frankly I think Lindsey Graham would be much higher in the rankings if the poll had only gone up after the debate.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

MacheteZombie posted:

So we're never going to hear the Wu's album because some lovely person got to be the one to buy it. Nice job Wu!

I'd be surprised if that album's anything but a blank disc; they had to know from the start it was just going to be some lovely white guy's display piece. The chances of it ever getting played were so close to zero they're indistinguishable to the naked eye.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Chokes McGee posted:

This one, maybe?

Nah it was sorta of some kinda sea monster making the same panicked gesture as :derp:, except while emerging from the water. Also, it wasn't animated as I recall.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This is the full email that they closed the LA schools over:

quote:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I am emailing you to inform you of the happenings on Tuesday, 12/15/15.

Something big is going down. Something very big. It will make national headlines. Perhaps, even international ones. You see, my last 4 years here at one of the district high schools has been absolute hell. Pure, unmitigated, agony. The bullying, the loneliness, the rejection… it is never-ending. And for what? Just because I’m ‘different’?

No. No more. I am a devout Muslim, and was once against violence, but I have teamed up with a local jihadist cell as it is the only way I’ll be able to accomplish my massacre the correct way. I would not be able to do it alone. Me, and my 32 comrades, will die tomorrow in the name of Allah. Every school in the L.A. Unified district is being targeted. We have bombs hidden in lockers already at several schools. They are strategically placed and are meant to crumble the foundations of the very buildings that monger so much hate and discrimination. They are pressure cooker bombs, hidden in backpacks around the schools. They are loaded with 20 lbs. of gunpowder, for maximum damage. They will be detonated via Cell Phone. Not only are there bombs, but there are nerve gas agents set to go off at a specific time: during lunch hour. To top it off, my brothers in Allah and I have Kalashnikov rifles, Glock 18 Machine pistols, and multiple handheld grenades. The students at every school in the L.A. Unified district will be massacred, mercilessly. And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

If you do end up trying to, by perhaps, beefing up security, or canceling classes for the day, it won’t matter. Your security will not be able to stop us. We are an army of Allah. If you cancel classes, the bombings will take place regardless, and we will bring our guns to the streets and offices of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Bakersfield, and San Diego.

I wish you the best luck. It is time to pray to allah, as this may be your last day.

Hand held grenades :ohdear:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

haveblue posted:

The third-most-hated man in America (behind shrike82 and Gail Wynand) defends his recent actions by going full Bulworth and threatening to have the Albanian mob rub out the Wu-Tang Clan.

That kid is going to end up dead on the side of the street someday, he's trying way too hard to be a badass gangster and should just be happy he's rich as gently caress.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

AmiYumi posted:

I'd be surprised if that album's anything but a blank disc; they had to know from the start it was just going to be some lovely white guy's display piece. The chances of it ever getting played were so close to zero they're indistinguishable to the naked eye.

I think it's just a DVD quality remaster of Shaolin and Wutang movie.

I'd pay 2Mill for that.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Nah it was sorta of some kinda sea monster making the same panicked gesture as :derp:, except while emerging from the water. Also, it wasn't animated as I recall.

Do you mean krakken? :krakken:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Oh hey GOP lawmakers have figure out a way to make it illegal (sort of ) to have an abortion. By requiring any person having a abortion to have the remains cremated or buried. If they fail to comply it's a misdemeanor.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2015/12/14/lawmakers-want-aborted-fetuses-cremated-buried/77292140/

So another cost added to the abortion with no justification.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Phelddagrif posted:

Do you mean krakken? :krakken:

It was like that one, yes, but different somehow. Sorry, this is getting needlessly nitpicky and my memory is being unaccountably uncooperative.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

fake terror email posted:

the happenings

Obviously Ron Paul fans.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Cool, thanks.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Martin Shkreli is going to buy every single 35mm and 70mm copy of the original Star Wars trilogy and burn them all on live TV after he makes a personal digital copy of each one for himself.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Sir Tonk posted:

That kid is going to end up dead on the side of the street someday, he's trying way too hard to be a badass gangster and should just be happy he's rich as gently caress.

I halfway think that he's running some kind of morbid social experiment, like he wants to suicide by cop but by enraging the public instead of shooting up a Denny's.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

MasterSlowPoke posted:

I halfway think that he's running some kind of morbid social experiment, like he wants to suicide by cop but by enraging the public instead of shooting up a Denny's.

Like the cops would ever shoot a rich white guy.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Hollismason posted:

Oh hey GOP lawmakers have figure out a way to make it illegal (sort of ) to have an abortion. By requiring any person having a abortion to have the remains cremated or buried. If they fail to comply it's a misdemeanor.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2015/12/14/lawmakers-want-aborted-fetuses-cremated-buried/77292140/

So another cost added to the abortion with no justification.

Any legality to this? Like I can donate my smelly corpse to science.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

It was like that one, yes, but different somehow. Sorry, this is getting needlessly nitpicky and my memory is being unaccountably uncooperative.

Nah, this is fascinating. I was there for the entire 2008 thread and I honestly don't remember this.

We should undergo a project during the 2016 election to re-create it based solely on the sketchy memories of any smilies that could have possibly been it.

• Locked thread