Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I wish Donald Trump would ban video games just to make people shut up about thic crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

NutritiousSnack posted:

a big anti GG person site was copy and pasted by GG people, and they found out she uploaded borderline cp, linked to cp sites now taken down by the fbi, and made remarks on how they wanted to have sex with children, anita and other people said it was okay because she was just being edgy. i thought bringing in the level of mental illness required to sustain a year and half (and continuing) twitter feud over video game tits that went into RSF, where most posters including myself are already nuts, was bad.

Holy poo poo look at this care level

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

steinrokkan posted:

I wish Donald Trump would ban video games just to make people shut up about thic crap

I would support this if he rounded up all the tumbler kids and put them in toughen up camps.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

rabble rabble posted:

I enjoy this immortan fellow immensely, he's so bought into trump that he's even doing the whole insulting everyone every time he posts, it's like having our very own messenger angel, owns

Everyone close to Trump eventually turns into him, kind of like gods have earthly avatars. Look at his campaign manager.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Every day I grow closer and closer to actually supporting trump. I've become this disillusioned with politics. I don't see them getting better, only worse. My god by the time 2016 elections roll around I may actually vote Trump. :smithicide: just to see it all fall apart. Cause gently caress hillary and gently caress the GOP.

They can't provide any legitimate candidates might as well go with this shithead Trump.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Microwaves Mom posted:

I would support this if he rounded up all the tumbler kids and put them in toughen up camps.

mao did this, sent all the beta bitch boys to the countryside to learn some real work

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

how mentally ill do you have to be care about and bring up gamergate at this point

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

trumps gamerwall will have no gate

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

how mentally ill do you have to be care about and bring up gamergate at this point

by definition gamergaters are fuckking nerds

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

babypolis posted:

how mentally ill do you have to be

this is the Donald Trump thread, what the gently caress are you even asking

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

babypolis posted:

how mentally ill do you have to be

:ironicat:

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this thread is a disaster but you know what? we can make it great again.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Zas posted:

this thread is a disaster but you know what? we can make it great again.

we need to doxx the trolls, kill their families, then build a wall around the google datacenter.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Is this where some goon "owns" him on twitter by complaining about his spelling?

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

rear end cobra posted:

Is this where some goon "owns" him on twitter by complaining about his spelling?

Waiting on Deep Hurting's rebuttal now.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

hell, ill take the case

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
unpopular opinion - it was extremely low class and unmanly of trump to respond to getting booed. it does not forecast good things about his ability to perform when he doesnt have a soft target like jeb around. and in any case, he needs to show himself to be the bigger man, the yooger man if you will, by ignoring the small-time haters.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

paranoid randroid posted:

unpopular opinion - it was extremely low class and unmanly of trump to respond to getting booed. it does not forecast good things about his ability to perform when he doesnt have a soft target like jeb around. and in any case, he needs to show himself to be the bigger man, the yooger man if you will, by ignoring the small-time haters.

Popular opinion - you're retarded.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Immortan posted:

Rude

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Immortan posted:

d'aw ok lil buddy, ill pay attention to you

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Went to look for Trump memes on /pol/, saw a snuff video. Meh.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

mike12345 posted:

Sorry you had to see ¡Jeb!'s latest ad. How horrifying. :smith:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mike12345 posted:

Masha: Videodrome. What you see on that show, it's for real. It's not acting. It's snuff TV.
Max Renn: I don't believe it.
Masha: So, don't believe.
Max Renn: Why do it for real? It's easier and safer to fake it.
Masha: Because it has something that you don't have, Max. It has a philosophy. And that is what makes it dangerous.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Microwaves Mom posted:

Every day I grow closer and closer to actually supporting trump. I've become this disillusioned with politics. I don't see them getting better, only worse. My god by the time 2016 elections roll around I may actually vote Trump. :smithicide: just to see it all fall apart. Cause gently caress hillary and gently caress the GOP.

They can't provide any legitimate candidates might as well go with this shithead Trump.

One problem I see with accelerationism is that people assume there is some kind of bottom you hit after which it will get better.
There is no bottom and things can always get worse.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Microwaves Mom posted:

There's a antidote to hopelessness and cynicism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnrQZbqIQU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

This is some of the most cringe-inducing poo poo I've seen in Presidential Politics.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVBnFIQ-y1I

:megadeath:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

a chemtrail of swastikas

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mike12345 posted:

a chemtrail of swastikas

the air in baden wurtemburg has been found to contain nearly three times safe levels of nazi particles

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

etalian posted:

There's a antidote to hopelessness and cynicism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCnrQZbqIQU

I like Bernie, but you're kidding yourself if you think he can win against the Hillary Machine.

paranoid randroid posted:

the air in baden wurtemburg has been found to contain nearly three times safe levels of nazi victim particles

FTFY

Microwaves Mom has issued a correction as of 00:11 on Dec 17, 2015

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Accelerationism is the dominion of white middle class males who have never suffered.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
before it changes, go to https://www.jebbush.com

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Phobophilia posted:

Accelerationism is the dominion of white middle class males who have never suffered.

Oh, but they will.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

I'd say there's plenty of misery to be had regardless of your material wealth.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

accelerationism is lazy thinking

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Wheeee posted:

Oh, but they will.

Inshallah

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
why is trump accelerationism when hes another blustering suit minus the socal filter

has he declared he would ride the first nuke into iran?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

why is trump accelerationism when hes another blustering suit minus the socal filter

has he declared he would ride the first nuke into iran?

I don't think trump gives a poo poo about Iran hes too busy bombing the poo poo out of Syria.

• Locked thread