Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

This one's my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyWcr17feeI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Anora posted:

watch the video

I did. I still don't get why a couple of posters would want to punch the guy who uploaded the video though. Good on him for trapping a burglar? :shrug:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

KazigluBey posted:

I did. I still don't get why a couple of posters would want to punch the guy who uploaded the video though. Good on him for trapping a burglar? :shrug:

Burglars post here too you know.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

KazigluBey posted:

He wants to punch him because of the smug Subtitles, I assume.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

ante posted:

It's a one-sided text message, dude. It's pretty plausible he sent it. No Albert Einsteins, no standing ovations, no poignant off-the-cuff monologues or anything.

"Remember that time you spoiled a bunch of stuff for me? Well, please continue reading!"

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
Ugh that star wars prank thing just loving reeks of pandering.

"Can't wait till I'm done sending these texts to myself so I can put it on twitter for the FAVS."

#JUSTICEEE #VALIDATEME

Edit: just realized this guy does a full 360 to break his jaw lol

Uatu The Lurker
Sep 14, 2003

I can say no more!
Already I have over stayed my time in this ephemeral sphere!

Okay what the hell is with the clip at :08 that looks like someone straight up exploding?

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

Mister J posted:

Okay what the hell is with the clip at :08 that looks like someone straight up exploding?

appears to be pyrotechnics for a motorcycle show. Looks like someone's ramping out of the truck behind her as they go off

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

speshl guy posted:

Ugh that star wars prank thing just loving reeks of pandering.

"Can't wait till I'm done sending these texts to myself so I can put it on twitter for the FAVS."

#JUSTICEEE #VALIDATEME

Edit: just realized this guy does a full 360 to break his jaw lol
"Cleanup on aisle dipshit"

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

speshl guy posted:

appears to be pyrotechnics for a motorcycle show. Looks like someone's ramping out of the truck behind her as they go off

Yeah this is an oldie, her hair is a little bit burnt but she's okay.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
http://i.imgur.com/qtfOmn8.gifv

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A little hesitant at first, but a fine single axle with a fencing response finish. Remarkable performance, Brian. Simply remarkable.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

speshl guy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21A7-1SFRtQ

Anthea Turner is an English television presenter and media personality, best known for co-hosting GMTV from 1994 until 1996. During a motorbike stunt that went wrong on UP2U, Turner suffered burns and temporary hearing loss, which led to her successful lawsuit against the BBC.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Can you imagine the driver's reaction if this was red paint? Robocop'd his rear end.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Really, really NSFW due to the subject matter (not any of the actual content), but this is the greatest loving trainwreck in a while: https://storify.com/jasperrolls/the-silent-hill-wiki-circumcision-meltdown-of-2015

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Googling "disappointed star wars fans" on Friday is gonna be good poo poo.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Random Number posted:

Googling "disappointed star wars fans" on Friday is gonna be good poo poo.

It's been getting rave reviews now that the review embargo is past.

That being said, we are going to see master-class meltdowns from über-nerds shrieking about anything "non-cannon" and/or still crying about how they should have included this or that thing from the "Extended Universe".

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

flosofl posted:

That being said, we are going to see master-class meltdowns from über-nerds shrieking about anything "non-cannon" and/or still crying about how they should have included this or that thing from the "Extended Universe".

:goonsay: Its the 'Expanded Universe' actually. Also why did you have to describe my entire feelings about the movie so accurately, except instead of a meltdown I'm probably just not gonna see it.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

flosofl posted:

It's been getting rave reviews now that the review embargo is past.

It's all nostalgia, the plot is best summarized as the diarrhea of the vulture that ate the original trilogy

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Regalingualius posted:

Really, really NSFW due to the subject matter (not any of the actual content), but this is the greatest loving trainwreck in a while: https://storify.com/jasperrolls/the-silent-hill-wiki-circumcision-meltdown-of-2015

Pro-click :dong:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

And now I learn that "pro-click" really means "drown in mental illness."

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fyodor posted:

And now I learn that "pro-click" really means "drown in mental illness."

welcome to the internet

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Regalingualius posted:

:stare: I can't stop reading. Voidburger's a completely reasonable goon, and seems to be one of the only voices of reason in analyzing what happens in the silent hill series in like, the whole world, and doesn't go on random personal opinion tangents without any evidence whatsoever. I should be sleeping but instead now I'm stuck on this ride til the end. Hoooly poo poo...

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

Artificial Persons are more fragile than I thought.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Choco1980 posted:

:stare: I can't stop reading. Voidburger's a completely reasonable goon, and seems to be one of the only voices of reason in analyzing what happens in the silent hill series in like, the whole world, and doesn't go on random personal opinion tangents without any evidence whatsoever. I should be sleeping but instead now I'm stuck on this ride til the end. Hoooly poo poo...

You're not the only one, some New York magazine picked up on the story and spent half the page listing Voidburger's sassy Twitter comebacks instead of reporting.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Roro posted:

You're not the only one, some New York magazine picked up on the story and spent half the page listing Voidburger's sassy Twitter comebacks instead of reporting.

I think it was actually New York magazine.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Noice

Pharma douche arrested

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Do no good pictures of him exist, or do people keep using the ones that make him look like a smug prick on purpose?

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Indolent Bastard posted:

Do no good pictures of him exist, or do people keep using the ones that make him look like a smug prick on purpose?

A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Regalingualius posted:

This is an amazing look at several mental illnesses all experienced by a single person. Seriously. Read the whole thing. :stare:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Ha! Turns out he's just a pathetic scam artist who never even stepped a foot in college. From the article (bolding is mine):

quote:

Shkreli’s extraordinary history—and current hold on the public imagination—makes the case more noteworthy than most involving securities fraud. The son of immigrants from Albania and Croatia who worked as janitors and raised him deep in working-class Brooklyn, Shkreli both epitomizes the American dream and sullies it. As a youth, he showed exceptional promise and independence and, after dropping out of an elite Manhattan high school, began his conquest of Wall Street before he was 20.

If true, he's been an rear end in a top hat his entire life. His parents spend a lot for him to go to an 'elite Manhattan high school' only for him to drop out, intern for the Mad Money guy, and then start scamming people for the next twelve years. Oh, and he just managed to scam people like his parents by jacking up the price of drugs. Just wow.

This guy is just aching for a beatdown.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://vimeo.com/95020571

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

It's comical how much of a douchebag this guy is. He can't actually be real, right?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

nexus6 posted:

It's comical how much of a douchebag this guy is. He can't actually be real, right?

Never underestimate the power of greed.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

:perfect:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

They also arrested his lawyer.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Regalingualius posted:

I cannot possibly emphasize enough how important it is that you click this link.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

zakharov posted:

I cannot possibly emphasize enough how important it is that you click this link.

By the end of it I was sad, because I know that kid is going to shoot up a school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Sounds like it's time for Mr. Murray and the Wu Tang Clan to attempt their heist or caper.