Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Note how the sofa has shifted away from him, while the chair is trying to scuttle out of range.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

aardwolf posted:

Congratulations! That photo has hit the news cycle:

Holiday photo with wife, daughters gagged 'degrading'

The funny part is that a woman still received hate messages over this.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Hello darkness my old friend.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

Jesus, this dude is so desperate for attention that I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Jesus, this dude is so desperate for attention that I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him.

This is all an act. Romeo "Jim Paris" Rose is the new Andy Kaufman. You don't have a clue at all about who he is and what he is about, especially if you don’t know him in real life, you may think you know, but you are a idiot if you think you do, because fact is you are completey clueless in all things regarding Romeo Rose

911 was an inside job

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Scathach posted:

I'm the trancformation.

There were no survivors.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scathach posted:

I'm the trancformation.

I'm the guy recoiling and shielding himself from that hambeast.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dachshundofdoom posted:

I can't remember if it was in the old AUG thread, but a goon's friend actually touched the poop (probably literally) and dated him for a while. Then immediately got banned when she joined and tried to ride that sweet sweet "Dated Romeo Rose" train to Something Awful internet stardom.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I still think it was a good place to hide a knife.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah that was psyopmonkey's friend iirc.

This girl iirc.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah that was psyopmonkey's friend iirc.

This girl iirc.

Isn't she friends with Clochette?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Maybe it was Clochette. Might be mixing up my goon weirdos. :v:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

I still think it was a good place to hide a knife.

An arm brace? Heck yeah. That's only one or two steps away from having one of those knives that pop out of your sleeve like in the movies!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:laffo:

https://m.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2lih2s/beware_mackenzie_kelly_she_is_a_known/

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Good lord :stare:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Romeo Rose, gamer gate, Reddit... I think we hit AUG gold.

Also, RR was on Judge Judy?! :laffo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnaoffGyWo

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Solice Kirsk posted:

An arm brace? Heck yeah. That's only one or two steps away from having one of those knives that pop out of your sleeve like in the movies!

It's Texas. A spring out gun like "Taxi" is were its at.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Breetai posted:

Sighting in the wild - you haven't seen awkward until you've seen a fedoralord so dedicated to being classy that he wears his hat either over or under his call centre headset.

I had a coworker who did that. I theorized that it had melded onto her head, like the morbidly obese people who become fused to their furniture from prolonged immobility. Another coworker figured her skull had just never fussed together after birth and she was the hat was covering her shift spot.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

aardwolf posted:

Congratulations! That photo has hit the news cycle:

Holiday photo with wife, daughters gagged 'degrading'

The AUG with this is that it was taken by a photography studio and is technically loving awful in every single way.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

88h88 posted:

The AUG with this is that it was taken by a photography studio and is technically loving awful in every single way.

Photography studio nowadays means every girl on my facebook who went to community college so the picture being poo poo isn't surprising.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

88h88 posted:

Red Suit posted:

Photography studio nowadays means every girl on my facebook who went to community college so the picture being poo poo isn't surprising.

Yeah, these days, ya gotta shut off that part of your brain that makes you mad at bad "professional" photos because anybody with a camera can upload files to an external printing company and charge the customer out the rear end for the privilege of hearing "okay now hug him by that tree, great, let me kneel down and" *click* "yeah that dutch angle is gonna make this photo a real winner, I wonder if I could make a droplet to make adding my enormous papyrus watermark to these photos faster hmmm oh nothing ok now like hug him and bend one leg up behind you, yeah that's good" *click* "okay now turn like you're walking away toward the sunset holding hands, this one will be all blurry, hang on...why is the screen flashing EV" *click* "great ummm I guess like point at something and laugh together" *click* "god I'm so good at this, is there a way to upload these to facebook straight from the camera"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Yeah, these days, ya gotta shut off that part of your brain that makes you mad at bad "professional" photos because anybody with a camera can upload files to an external printing company and charge the customer out the rear end for the privilege of hearing "okay now hug him by that tree, great, let me kneel down and" *click* "yeah that dutch angle is gonna make this photo a real winner, I wonder if I could make a droplet to make adding my enormous papyrus watermark to these photos faster hmmm oh nothing ok now like hug him and bend one leg up behind you, yeah that's good" *click* "okay now turn like you're walking away toward the sunset holding hands, this one will be all blurry, hang on...why is the screen flashing EV" *click* "great ummm I guess like point at something and laugh together" *click* "god I'm so good at this, is there a way to upload these to facebook straight from the camera"

It's all true!
| /
|/
:cripes:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Filter > Render > Lens Flare...

edit:

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 18:03 on Dec 17, 2015

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Red Suit posted:

Photography studio nowadays means every girl on my facebook who went to community college person with a DSLR and no training so the picture being poo poo isn't surprising.

ftfy

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
There are also these fuckers: https://fstoppers.com/business/why-i-think-all-creatives-should-consider-working-free-more-often-95867

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Filter > Render > Lens Flare...

edit:

Nothing beats Plastic Wrap

e: LOL

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 19:17 on Dec 17, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Here's hoping he'll catch AIDS in the pokie.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Fathis Munk posted:

Also wow he goes off on huge loving spergy rants about city sizes (inhabitants and area) and cars.

Anyways, come back to us romeo

Oh. That's just part of being a resident of Austin. I still haven't seen him downtown yet.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bored posted:

Oh. That's just part of being a resident of Austin. I still haven't seen him downtown yet.

Wow so he really is from here.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Faith in mankind status: slightly restored

e: probably he just pissed off some bigger fishes than him with all the mess he created in the biotech sector

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 21:33 on Dec 17, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

He's 31, he thinks he knows how to play with the big boys.

CombatBonta-kun
Sep 22, 2003
Ehhhh?

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Faith in mankind status: slightly restored

e: probably he just pissed off some bigger fishes than him with all the mess he created in the biotech sector

From what I read, he was a lovely hedge fund manager that lost a lot of his clients money and then became the CEO of an unrelated pharmaceutical company and then stole from it to pay off the pissed investors.

Now would be the perfect time for the Wu-Tang Clan to get that album back.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

CombatBonta-kun posted:

From what I read, he was a lovely hedge fund manager that lost a lot of his clients money and then became the CEO of an unrelated pharmaceutical company and then stole from it to pay off the pissed investors.

There was a clause that if the seller could get it back in a heist, the seller would have all rights restored to them. Maybe this is step 1

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

CombatBonta-kun posted:

Postal Parcel posted:

There was a clause that if the seller could get it back in a heist, the seller would have all rights restored to them. Maybe this is step 1

That poo poo was obviously fake, why do so many people believe it

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

What happens when you try to use a human genome mapping program to rip a Strokes CD

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

CombatBonta-kun posted:

https://twitter.com/NewYorkFBI/status/677597263540191232

The official Twitter for the NY branch of the FBI posted:

no seizure warrant at the arrest of Martin Shkreli today, which means we didn't seize the Wu-Tang Clan album.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

That poo poo was obviously fake, why do so many people believe it

https://twitter.com/RZA/status/675105348253057024

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Gift from my GBS Secret Santa. When I showed my friends, they asked if it was from the Reddit Secret Santa. I don't blame them. Maybe I'll do the GWS Secret Santa instead next year.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Male Tears posted:

Gift from my GBS Secret Santa. When I showed my friends, they asked if it was from the Reddit Secret Santa. I don't blame them. Maybe I'll do the GWS Secret Santa instead next year.

Last year's YOSmas went pretty well. Haven't kept up with this year's.

But that book looks dope. Any testes getting wrecked by old school high heels perchance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Male Tears posted:

A++ User name/Post Combo. No matter how bad GBS it's probably just that.

Right? :ohdear:

• Locked thread