Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Holy poo poo Barry got in on the Wu Tang heist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Rhesus Pieces posted:

@samsteinhp: Senior Adm Official says the upcoming State of The Union will be a "non traditional speech"

:raise:

"I've just one more year of this poo poo. gently caress you all." -Barack Obama

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

This is seriously what I'm hoping for.

Like he just gets up before congress and plays the album.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

If he goes up to the rostrum, points to DJ Diamond Joe to cue the beat, and just starts dropping sick battle rhymes on the GOP I would be impressed.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Obama is going to spoil Star Wars.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Obama is going to spoil Star Wars.

Han dies, but I bet it's doing something noble and not like hitting a star while making the kessel run.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Man, that would be the loving best!

Wabbit
Aug 22, 2002

Have you any figs, Sir?
Whoa, did anyone make a joke about how that guy that got arrested is the same dude that bought the Wu-Tang album yet?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wabbit posted:

Whoa, did anyone make a joke about how that guy that got arrested is the same dude that bought the Wu-Tang album yet?

No, now's your big chance buddy

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Obama shows up wearing an I Stand With Bronsolini shirt and announces hes declaring the Wu Tang Clan enemy combatants.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

MariusLecter posted:

It's never too late to clone/time travel up William T. Sherman.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

Obama shows up wearing an I Stand With Bronsolini shirt and announces hes declaring the Wu Tang Clan enemy combatants.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zoux posted:

That heist clause is made up right?

I don't see why it would have to be fake. You can put anything you want in a contract, doesn't mean it's enforceable.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

apparently glenn beck denounced trump

i never thought i'd be happy about a sentence containing the words "glenn beck"

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

FAUXTON posted:

I hope this fuckface is roasted on the news show circuit all day and then roasted again on the night show circuit before being laughed at by his cellmates for being a big-talking shithead.

(Also I hope they confiscate that album and release it to the public or straight up invalidate the purchase contract allowing for its return via one Bill Murray.)

This is just so characteristic of this shitheel, thinking he's a step ahead of everyone and he can just keep finding a new Peter to rob.

Armenian gangs, at least the ones in California, are notorious for long-running bust-out scams (not all of it being laundered through property investments though) so it's cool this happened like 2 days after he talked all that poo poo about being tied in with the criminal underground.

If the world was truly just, he'd end up in gently caress Me In The rear end prison and get AIDS, after the feds confiscated all/most of his money.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Augusta County, VA had to close all its schools tomorrow because of the volume of complaints and threats received after some right-wing rag posted that there was going to be a FORCED CONVERSION TO ISLAM (using the shahada as an example of Arabic calligraphy) at schools there.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Rhesus Pieces posted:

@samsteinhp: Senior Adm Official says the upcoming State of The Union will be a "non traditional speech"

Well, the traditional speech is a preview of that year's budget ask, which would be a waste of time.

Hopefully "non-traditional" also means there won't be any callouts to struggling middle class families sitting in the First Lady's section.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Moktaro posted:

If the world was truly just, he'd end up in gently caress Me In The rear end prison and get AIDS, after the feds confiscated all/most of his money.

Yes to the confiscation, nah to the HIV/rape.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Joementum posted:

Hopefully "non-traditional" also means there won't be any callouts to struggling middle class families sitting in the First Lady's section.

Other way around. It'll be a speech that consists of rapping interleaved with long, Thriller-like spoken callouts/breakdowns voiced by Joe Biden.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Oh wow they already posted the text of Obama's "non-traditional" State of the Union speech

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Don't abuse our trust in you like that, Joe

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:golfclap:

You're a national treasure, Joe.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rhesus Pieces posted:

:eyepop:

He is either going to Bulworth or Ozymandias

Christmas is going to be in Janurary :)

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Obama is going to stage a simulated mass shooting during the speech just to see how all the Republicans like it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Obama will announce that as of an hour ago, he instructed a team to conduct a raid that has killed John Isis.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Id be happy if he just yelled at the GOP and warned America about fascism and anti Islam sentiment.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I hope it's this speech :allears:

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Im confused, what exactly were they objecting to? That looking at Arabic calligraphy that the kids probably can't even read would magically convert them to Islam against their will?

Do these people really think Islam is a form of evil sorcery? This would kinda explain their dumbass belief that lining the street with severed pigs heads will form a protective anti-Muslim barrier around the neighborhood and that shooting bacon-dipped bullets at Muslims sends them to hell instantly.

gently caress these people are imbeciles and they're reveling in it.

Alligator Horse
Mar 23, 2013

Same but this one

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

All people entering the USA will now have to eat 2 (two) slices of bacon.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Do these people really think Islam is a form of evil sorcery?

Yes.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Im confused, what exactly were they objecting to? That looking at Arabic calligraphy that the kids probably can't even read would magically convert them to Islam against their will?

Do these people really think Islam is a form of evil sorcery? This would kinda explain their dumbass belief that lining the street with severed pigs heads will form a protective anti-Muslim barrier around the neighborhood and that shooting bacon-dipped bullets at Muslims sends them to hell instantly.

In Obama's America, children can study koran in school but not the bible or torah. That just ain't right.

euphronius posted:

All people entering the USA will now have to eat 2 (two) slices of bacon.

*does not apply to Israeli passport holders.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Joementum posted:

Well, the traditional speech is a preview of that year's budget ask, which would be a waste of time.

Turns out, Obama will be delivering a Powerpoint presentation to the Congress.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

QuoProQuid posted:

I think Obama would prefer Prezi.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

QuoProQuid posted:

Hope it has many stupid charts.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

QuoProQuid posted:

Already did that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i85haOoK5os&t=14s

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rhesus Pieces posted:

We must find strength in ideology

This is a global struggle

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

My Imaginary GF posted:

I think Obama would prefer Prezi.

"Hello, my name is Barack H. Obama, and I will be presenting on the State of the Union."

Obama clicks his remote. A pixelated map of the United States swings wildly into view. On each state, there is a bullet point in a barely readable font.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

DemeaninDemon posted:

Hope it has many stupid charts.

The world can never have enough Floor Charts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Rygar201 posted:

The world can never have enough Floor Charts.

:agreed:

• Locked thread