Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

give me that sfv beta imo

whats your steam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I would like the beta but it will still be a little while before I have a PC...someone else may have it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I gave all my beta invites out folks. Sorry.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
thank you

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
lurkers.. give me the street fighter beta

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

lurkers.. give me the street fighter beta

i still have one its yours and i guess if sofia coppola doesnt tell me their steam by the end of this day theres another one up for grabs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I guess I have one unless someone hasn't accepted it yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh nvm. The person who hasn't accepted it yet is me on my other account so I could try to send it to someone on that friends list.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

Four different boys to date: Jeff, Ted, Darren & Kurt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have the SFV beta on both PS4 and PC, for some reason.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

i still have one its yours and i guess if sofia coppola doesnt tell me their steam by the end of this day theres another one up for grabs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thereisnoyhwh

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

ohhh my god how did i get this zelda avatar

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

7610 hours of dota 2

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

elf help book posted:

7610 hours of dota 2

its ironic

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

7610 hours of dota 2

Lmfao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sofia hate to say it dude but you've played twice the amount of Dota 2 as BBG.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

if you look at my ingame stats you'll see that the hours are a poor display of my actual time invested since I basically had it on on a computer that wasn't turned off for 2 years, but I am well aware of the lingering darkness in my soul/human shell

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

bbg and I actually played together like a month ago and I was expecting him to spit a lot of failaids and faggots and stuff, but he was very polite irl

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if you look at my ingame stats you'll see that the hours are a poor display of my actual time invested since I basically had it on on a computer that wasn't turned off for 2 years, but I am well aware of the lingering darkness in my soul/human shell

yea im sure you dont actually play it, and it was something on an old computer a long time ago, thats why its your last played game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

yea im sure you dont actually play it, and it was something on an old computer a long time ago, thats why its your last played game

Owned

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

elf help book posted:

please dont own me anymore, i'm really fragile as a person

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

yikes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

how do you play 355 hours of Audiosurf, also.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

how do you play 355 hours of Audiosurf, also.

I could do that. Audiosurf is badass

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ban him.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

8000 hours of dota is like a big neon sign that says "child molester".

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I could do that. Audiosurf is badass
it is, but.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

actually have there been any good games that do the same music-based thing as Audiosurf since Audiosurf.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

audiosurf is good, its one of the few games i don't get annoyed playing co-op with my boyfriend and its good for non-gamers in general, if you are going to show someone a new song, its just a more immersive way to do it. especially if you listen to a lot of music. if anyone wants to trade last.fm accounts, i've beenn "scrobbling" since like 2005

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

no. audiosurf 2 is completely trash and awful, and there was that beat-hazzard game that was supposed to be a shmup audiosurf, but its godawful. the closest thing I can think of is like vib ribbon

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

7610 hours of dota 2

mods

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral posted:

bit.trip runner 2 (wii u)
sportsball 2 (wii u)
gunman clive (3ds)
"wildstar standard edition"
company of heroes 2 dlcs (4 different ones)

i still have all these codes i think so if any of you would like to have one of these games this xmas season then you may

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

7610 hours of dota 2

:henget:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will have PS4 SFV beta codes for this weekend if anyone wants one.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I will have PS4 SFV beta codes for this weekend if anyone wants one.

Give me one.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bbg and I actually played together like a month ago and I was expecting him to spit a lot of failaids and faggots and stuff, but he was very polite irl

Did we? I don't have you on steam. You should add me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Give me one.

alright, check back in about 8 hours.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Got a copy of CSGO (the one with the new badass instant kill revolver) for the first person to send me a steam message of their favorite boss fight in a game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Travler903/

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I also have a copy of Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege but you have to deal with uPlay and you can only pick one. Steam me if interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah okay.