Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

If he's a wolf, he can eat his cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
If you bit a disabled kid, wouldn't you just be fired and probably have some legal issues to deal with?

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
All rise. This court is now in session, Judge Mentle presiding.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

He has a cat as a pet because if he had a dog then it would be a relationship, and he can't handle that.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Gross Dude posted:

If you bit a disabled kid, wouldn't you just be fired and probably have some legal issues to deal with?

I think so too. There's no way you won't get fired as a caretaker, and probably arrested, if you bite a child.

At least I want to tell myself this, and that this degenerate isn't in touch with kids.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Maybe he is a disabled kid himself.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Maybe he is a disabled kid himself.

She, apparently

"I acted on instinct of this animal I think I am, and bit a child on the neck :downs:"

renojiin
Oct 26, 2005
College Slice

Hey if she wants to be a real dog we can do to her what we would do to a dog who bites a kid.

Capital pawnishment :downsrim:

I'll see myself out

e: she

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Male Tears posted:

This was our exchange:

He bought both books new at a total of $47, plus gift-wrapping, plus next day shipping. He spent a lot of money to send something AUG instead of something nice.

I've been laughing about this all drat morning; thank you (and mysterious Santa) for making my day

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Right now, from what I understand, it's looking real real bad for him. When the feds get involved they play for keeps, (their prosecutors have like a 97% success rate or some bonkers number) and since he's like $60 million in the hole he's prolly looking at around 20ish years if the charges stick.

More importantly is the Feds have that success rate on convictions because they almost always refuse to get involved before they are certain they have enough evidence to win the case. If you have them step in on your illegal trading investigation and press charges, you're hosed before you walked into court.

El Cid
Mar 17, 2005

What good is power when you're too wise to use it?
Grimey Drawer

Male Tears posted:

This was our exchange:

He bought both books new at a total of $47, plus gift-wrapping, plus next day shipping. He spent a lot of money to send something AUG instead of something nice.

But the gift allowed you to spread joy and laughter to the AUG thread, and isn't that what Christmas is really all about?

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Can something this good and just really happen on this planet? :psyduck:

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Bluemillion posted:

Can something this good and just really happen on this planet? :psyduck:

/humor/

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

cash crab posted:

To be honest, I'd love to read a book that is critical of liberal feminism. But I would like to read one that isn't written by a) That guy who endlessly edited the Silent Hill Wiki, b) Camille Paglia or c) a shrill, insecure MRA who's entire political MO revolves around his discomfort with women distinguishing themselves from doormats, to borrow a phrase.

:saddowns: I'm sorry this weird rear end in a top hat decided to do... whatever he was trying to accomplish.

Oh my god same. I would love to see actual critique videos or essays about the short comings of feminism or gaming feminism or geek feminism or whatever the gently caress feminism. Except it's all angry white guys or people screaming that they're one of the good ones of their group instead.

Speaking of that, Hbomberguy uploaded a new video recently about "Cultural Marxism" aka "the Jews are ruining everything and I'm mad." Our old fave Davis Aruini and his plastic skull shows up again too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQo6LI3Y7c

quickedit - The highlight is a crazy Swedish guy flexing naked/topless for all his videos.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

I heard Judge Mentle is a tough judge.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Speaking of that, Hbomberguy uploaded a new video recently about "Cultural Marxism" aka "the Jews are ruining everything and I'm mad." Our old fave Davis Aruini and his plastic skull shows up again too.

I find a certain comfort in the fact that the vast majority of internet users care more about lolcats than about poo poo like gamersgate or cultural Marxism.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Part of Everything posted:

I heard Judge Mentle is a tough judge.

He is, but it comes from a place of caring. He just wants people to be as good as they can be.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quickedit - The highlight is a crazy Swedish guy flexing naked/topless for all his videos.

You weren't kidding.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I find a certain comfort in the fact that the vast majority of internet users care more about lolcats than about poo poo like gamersgate or cultural Marxism.

You know, sometimes I wonder why I care and know so much poo poo about things like Aurini and Gamergate and Romeo Rose.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Possibly posted before but :pwn:

context:
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-35128683

It looks like everyone was horribly photoshopped in. If this is America's (any) line of defense, you guys are hosed

EDIT: Really rest of the pics fit here too. That one was just (somehow) the worst.

DarkCrawler has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Dec 19, 2015

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Non Serviam posted:

You both sound like annoying fuckwits so I think you should try to stay in touch.

Getting a lovely joke secret santa gift makes someone an annoying fuckwit?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Telemaze posted:

Getting a lovely joke secret santa gift makes someone an annoying fuckwit?

lol

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

You know, I really wish I could pet a big cat, but god drat is that a stupid idea

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Drugged big cats make me sad. :smith:

I searched (My city) Star Wars

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Picnic Princess posted:

I searched (My city) Star Wars

That mustache makes me irrationally angry

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Hey, that's a good idea! Let's see what I get...

Nevermind.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

EXAKT Science posted:

That mustache makes me irrationally angry

Never ever go to a "cool" bar in any major American city then.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

"It was the baest of times, it was the wokest of times."

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Oh, right. I forgot to mention: the new Tumblr debacle is... [drum roll] Don't steal human bones!! uwu callout post.

There's a larger post about it, too. (Before you ask, yes, that was the least obnoxiously formatted page I could find.)

My favourite part of this is that, so far, only one person has asked, "Wait, why didn't they call the police or something?"

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Shkreli news is funny because it proves that if you stick it to the poor, no one gives a poo poo
If you stick it to the rich, oh, you're loving dead

Oh my god same. I would love to see actual critique videos or essays about the short comings of feminism or gaming feminism or geek feminism or whatever the gently caress feminism. Except it's all angry white guys or people screaming that they're one of the good ones of their group instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQo6LI3Y7c

That Swedish guy, what the hell was that pec pumping. I...I'm surprised he talked about homosexuality being bad while he was doing that

e:

cash crab posted:

Oh, right. I forgot to mention: the new Tumblr debacle is... [drum roll] Don't steal human bones!! uwu callout post.

Even if you could bone sell in your state, wouldn't bone selling to other states still be illegal because of interstate transport?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

cash crab posted:

"It was the baest of times, it was the wokest of times."

I love my dead woke bae.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

''Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?''

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

cash crab posted:

There's a larger post about it, too. (Before you ask, yes, that was the least obnoxiously formatted page I could find.)

My favourite part of this is that, so far, only one person has asked, "Wait, why didn't they call the police or something?"

She can cast spells? Is she evil? I feel this is very scary thing, maybe most people cannot cast spells but perhaps they might be able to influence the world? I wouldn't want to "test my luck". My paternal grandfather told me once about how prayer to the Saints can bring luck so maybe they can also bring a curse? The police should stop witches from collecting these bones for dangerous purposes...

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Shayu posted:

She can cast spells? Is she evil? I feel this is very scary thing, maybe most people cannot cast spells but perhaps they might be able to influence the world? I wouldn't want to "test my luck". My paternal grandfather told me once about how prayer to the Saints can bring luck so maybe they can also bring a curse? The police should stop witches from collecting these bones for dangerous purposes...

http://metalgeararcade.tumblr.com/post/135394288844/no-i-am-not-digging-up-loving-graves-jfc

She sure says she cast evil spells, unlike you fluffy bunny Wiccans. She casts them with magic from indigenous practices, of which, as you know, there are so few that it is not worth specifying which. She is definitely not just some kind of pastel goth neopagan with no respect for the dead. Or poor people.

E: Link goes to her response.

the_sea_hag has a new favorite as of 05:14 on Dec 19, 2015

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

constantinople posted:

http://metalgeararcade.tumblr.com/post/135394288844/no-i-am-not-digging-up-loving-graves-jfc

She sure says she cast evil spells, unlike you fluffy bunny Wiccans. She casts them with magic from indigenous practices, of which, as you know, there are so few that it is not worth specifying which. She is definitely not just some kind of pastel goth neopagan with no respect for the dead. Or poor people.

I like that this person who is sooo entrenched in ~New Orleans dark magic culture~ can't spell y'all correctly. Also the bones thing.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

constantinople posted:

quote:

And I’m sorry, but for me, a spiritual person who works with death, seeing a loving machine tear into graves like that seemed a lot less respectful to the dead you all are so concerned about, than me picking them up and saving them.

Right.

You know how people say funerals aren't for the dead, they're for the living? Human remains fall under the same category. Years ago, my mother and I went to visit my grandfather's grave, only to find his tombstone, and presumably body, missing. She was livid. Turns out they'd moved him, but you can understand why she'd be mad, right? Imagine if she found out his bones had been stolen (sorry, "saved) by some backwater """dark pagan""".

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

cash crab posted:

Right.

You know how people say funerals aren't for the dead, they're for the living? Human remains fall under the same category. Years ago, my mother and I went to visit my grandfather's grave, only to find his tombstone, and presumably body, missing. She was livid. Turns out they'd moved him, but you can understand why she'd be mad, right? Imagine if she found out his bones had been stolen (sorry, "saved) by some backwater """dark pagan""".

This why cremation is best. Nobody is gonna use my bones to make bread or cast spells if I can help it.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

LingcodKilla posted:

This why cremation is best. Nobody is gonna use my bones to make bread or cast spells if I can help it.

Dude. Tons of spells use the cremated remains of a virgin.

Not that I know any spells or rituals or anything. Im not a wizard :anime:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

cash crab posted:

No one called the police because the police were already aware and were investigating. The uwu callout post was to inform others in the Vulture Culture group thing to not purchase items/human remains from this person as there is a chance they were illegally obtained.

Good people who run in the Vulture Culture circle(s) tend to care about staying within the law and not going to jail and/or paying hundreds of thousand of dollars in fines.

This chick is still hella gross for stealing human remains though.

• Locked thread