Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
Look at this butt, isn't it neat?

edit: wrong end, too late now

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Say Nothing posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdTdGfVgzYY

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!

a cat irl posted:

also the Auralnauts star wars edits:

I believe you mean 1>2>4>>>>3

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Say Nothing posted:

It's better down where it's wetter.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Wait Paul Rudd is secretly Obama? It all makes sense!

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Did someone say Star Wars?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

A lot of places can't handle shitwipes being flushed. They don't dissolve in water like toilet paper.

[edit] Wait, those aren't babywipes? Who uses napkins instead of rolls of toilet paper??

Ak Gara has a new favorite as of 06:05 on Dec 19, 2015

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Good question. I could see using them if there was no toilet paper, but clearly that's not the problem.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Some countries don't flush tp either, and the tp may not have been there or they were trolling this guy after the first poo poo napkin sign

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Vashro posted:

Some countries don't flush tp either, and the tp may not have been there or they were trolling this guy after the first poo poo napkin sign

The authenticity of a Mexican restaurant is not determined by the food, but by how overflowing the bathroom garbage is with used TP wads.

Sebastian Flyte
Jun 27, 2003

Golly

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Sebastian Flyte posted:

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlord.

Not only is he a sharp dresser but he's great with the kids

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Ak Gara posted:

A lot of places can't handle shitwipes being flushed. They don't dissolve in water like toilet paper.

[edit] Wait, those aren't babywipes? Who uses napkins instead of rolls of toilet paper??

A place I worked someone put used toilet paper in the sanitary bin :eyepop:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Carecat posted:

A place I worked someone put used toilet paper in the sanitary bin :eyepop:

The nightclub I work at, and probably every nightclub have this neat feature for disposing of women's period towels. What they do is open the lid to the period towel box, promptly ignore the designated receptacle, high five the cubical wall, and walk out.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Ak Gara posted:

The nightclub I work at, and probably every nightclub have this neat feature for disposing of women's period towels. What they do is open the lid to the period towel box, promptly ignore the designated receptacle, high five the cubical wall, and walk out.

Huh, this is like the women's restroom in the call center I work at, except with poo poo instead of menses.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's right open palm slap that turd on the tile no time for napkins this gal is on the money

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

RickVoid posted:

Huh, this is like the women's restroom in the call center I work at, except with poo poo instead of menses.

You should look for a new job

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

You guys ain't never turd raced before? You get three of your buddies and sit in the handicrapper with your skivvies by your shins and each one of ya does a squat and pop. Countdown from 5, toss that poo poo at the stall wall and see whose hits the floor last. Slowest stool's gotta buy a round for not eating their wheaties. I remember one time Chuck had to buy rounds all night because he was going commando (no-no for racing, strike one) and popped a squatter over his open palm, but dude had only eaten jalapeņo cheddar kettle-cooked old dutch for lunch and just let loose the brown niagra in his hand. not even any underwear to sieve the stream, just slipped right between his fingers and filled his drawers + pooled around his sneaks. Chuck just turned red and tried to buckle up and stumble out but you could hear him squish on every step, I was laffin so hard I nearly missed the mark. randy lost that one but it was all just the theatrics of it because we knew if Chuck was still by the bar he was gonna be buying, and sure nuff he was sitting on his stool in a spare pair of skate shorts with his head in his hands like he just lost all the talladookie nights. he bought us all drinks and we bought him a proper meal, so weren't hard feelings, but the moral of the story is you never free ball when you p ball and you always have a solid lunch

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

death .cab for qt posted:

You guys ain't never turd raced before? You get three of your buddies and sit in the handicrapper with your skivvies by your shins and each one of ya does a squat and pop. Countdown from 5, toss that poo poo at the stall wall and see whose hits the floor last. Slowest stool's gotta buy a round for not eating their wheaties. I remember one time Chuck had to buy rounds all night because he was going commando (no-no for racing, strike one) and popped a squatter over his open palm, but dude had only eaten jalapeņo cheddar kettle-cooked old dutch for lunch and just let loose the brown niagra in his hand. not even any underwear to sieve the stream, just slipped right between his fingers and filled his drawers + pooled around his sneaks. Chuck just turned red and tried to buckle up and stumble out but you could hear him squish on every step, I was laffin so hard I nearly missed the mark. randy lost that one but it was all just the theatrics of it because we knew if Chuck was still by the bar he was gonna be buying, and sure nuff he was sitting on his stool in a spare pair of skate shorts with his head in his hands like he just lost all the talladookie nights. he bought us all drinks and we bought him a proper meal, so weren't hard feelings, but the moral of the story is you never free ball when you p ball and you always have a solid lunch

same

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

1redflag posted:

You should look for a new job

Fortunately I am neither female nor the janitor, so my knowledge of the pootrocities of the ladies room comes second hand. I do, however, have to interact with the people I know are responsible for these crimes against sanitation, and it's sometimes difficult not to treat them like the loving animals I know that they are.

tl;dr I should look for a new job.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

RickVoid posted:

Fortunately I am neither female nor the janitor, so my knowledge of the pootrocities of the ladies room comes second hand. I do, however, have to interact with the people I know are responsible for these crimes against sanitation, and it's sometimes difficult not to treat them like the loving animals I know that they are.

tl;dr I should look for a new job.

I hope they say their hands.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Yeah they'd better say their fuckin' hands

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hands aren't going to say themselves.

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

Ak Gara posted:

"Uneasiness" is quite the right word, actually...

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

You're a bad child and that's concentrated evil coming out of your backside.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

If you look real close you can read through the white paper. This sign with the poor English or "engrish," is covering up another sign that literally says Engrish.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

stdh.

Or happened too much? I'm no poop geologist.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

too late :sadwave:

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Infyrno posted:

If you look real close you can read through the white paper. This sign with the poor English or "engrish," is covering up another sign that literally says Engrish.

Or, you know, it's a subtle digital watermark to go along with the blatant watermark. One of the two.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Subjunctive posted:

Hands aren't going to say themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t-gK-9EIq4

also much love for death cab for.qt

That was pro

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme

Infyrno posted:

It's a watermark.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

ArcMage posted:

It's a watermark.

Don't urinate everywhere <:mad:>

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Gromit posted:

stdh.

Or happened too much? I'm no poop geologist.

these are things called ""jokes""

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

these are things called ""jokes""

i don't believe you

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

"Because of your interest in Home Alone 3" is probably not the best recommendation for a movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

How... how do you "mang out"?

And does this always give after shits? Asking for a friend.

• Locked thread