Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
:toxx: If Junpei beats me in the flaming tables match this Saturday, I must have my entrance music changed to the song of his choice for as long as Iggy deems necesary (and vice versa should a miracle happen).

No going back now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

It is on in a manner reminiscent of Donkey Kong.

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

Junpei Hyde posted:

You toxx on match results, duh.

I get that, but it can't just be any old :toxx:. I mean, in theory, you could toxx yourself on any old LPFWA match. However, this is a PPV. These need to be Toxxes worthy of a PPV, a cut above your average Toxx!

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
Iggy!!! You gotta lemme know when you post the match card next time so I can draw my own version of it. :3

I still will, when I get home today. But like, yeah.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Whoops. I may have completely forgotten to talk about this week's show in the writing chat and instead we talked about shows from two years ago.

And I just learned that I may be late this Saturday. So the stream might start later.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Sorry guys, gonna skip this week too. General tiredness and my existing plans make me want to not force a stream.

Unfortunately my current busy work schedule has made it so I wasn't able to make as many CAWs as I wanted to make (only fully finished two more)

Hope to see you next wee, though, But it's the busy season maybe I'll have some obligations, but right now the next two weekends should be cool.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Dunno about you guys, but I'm starting to think something's going on here... :tinfoil:

Tell us the truth, IGs, is the VGCW paying you not to steal their thunder?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Dunno about you guys, but I'm starting to think something's going on here... :tinfoil:

I think Iggy probably has the pockket change required to purchase TNA.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

I think Iggy probably has the pockket change required to purchase TNA.

I have about 3 Euros, but I need 2.70 to to do laundry so I only have 30 cents to purchase TNA, don't think that's quite enough.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

VGCW got, like, ten different shows tons of people watch. LPFWA is not even close to being competition... is what I want you to believe.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think I'll post about it on twitter with the hashtag #RealLifeGate

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

This is all just part of the universal conspiracy to make sure me and Anil never have our match. Speaking of which, pretend my toxx says next Saturday I guess.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Maybe something along the lines of "whenever we actually get to do the match".

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I never would have done this a year ago

https://twitter.com/Zanziham/status/673196240566374400

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hey guys hey!!!
We're gonna do it this week I... I'm not gonna say I promise because you never know what happens, but right now there should be nothing in the way of some wrasslin' this Saturday.

IGgy IGsen posted:

Wow, I'm finally back in charge again! Good. Here, have this mach card I threw together haphazardly.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Heavenator

#2 One on One
BunBun vs. Pvt. Scott

#3 One on One
Big Scary Owl vs. Yeezus

#4 Extreme Rules
LORD OF BUTT vs. Quantum Crayons

#5 Flaming Tables - The grand feud finally concludes!!!
Junpei Hyde vs. anilEhilated

#6 Co-Comm title match (Rematch!!??)
Lazyfire and Immortan Joe vs. Cat and Food

(If you're wondering about the lack of women's matches despite a good amount of new talent, don't worry, I just wanna wait until I got all of the rest done.)

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Aurora might not be participating this week, but I'm still expecting a decent amount of suplexes.

Also does Zore have new moves, or is he still programmed to be the Buscus Champion?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Also does Zore have new moves, or is he still programmed to be the Buscus Champion?
Depends. I can make it happen any time but I need to find a way that does not conflict with the Zore brand.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
How about making Eroz, the evil clone from a parallel bizzaro moon? Instead of dressing like an eye-searing ninja, he'd be dressed as something that's normally really flashy, but with very mute colors that blend with the background.

ne: and of course he'd have the goatee

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Zanzibar Ham posted:

ne: and of course he'd have the goatee
Ideally on the outside of his headgear.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The match of the century happens tonight.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Going live with LPFWA in 15 minuts, peepz! the match card is below. Let's all have a good time watching us beat each other up! http://www.hitbox.tv/IGgy

IGgy IGsen posted:

Wow, I'm finally back in charge again! Good. Here, have this mach card I threw together haphazardly.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Heavenator

#2 One on One
BunBun vs. Pvt. Scott

#3 One on One
Big Scary Owl vs. Yeezus

#4 Extreme Rules

Touraxus
Sep 4, 2011

Lord of the dance, and bananas.
Here is the soundboard for those who weren't there.
Laugh along at home!
http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/wrestling/machoman/1

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
So, spoilers: the anime got his rear end righteously roasted and according to the toxx I get to pick his entrance theme. Thing is, I know gently caress all about music so the only thing I could come up with was this. So I'm fully willing to accept submissions that would fit a defeated anime; get creative, folks!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Steiner Math was mentioned in today's show.

If you have never seen it or heard it, FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

So, spoilers: the anime got his rear end righteously roasted and according to the toxx I get to pick his entrance theme. Thing is, I know gently caress all about music so the only thing I could come up with was this. So I'm fully willing to accept submissions that would fit a defeated anime; get creative, folks!

I have the cesaro entrance so this seems appropriate.

Touraxus
Sep 4, 2011

Lord of the dance, and bananas.

anilEhilated posted:

Oh yeah!
Go with that one.
Like Iggy said, a neckbead song was needed!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
How about giving him Sweet Blue Flag from Killer7?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1G-7dftcgw

If you know Killer7 you should be able to guess whose theme this is.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

LPFWA 12.12.2015 - Ooooh Yyyyeah! - Let's Play Freaking Wild Audio

E: Oh right, the results, drat.

Scene 1: Zore Backstage with Fred Hope, sad that he loses all the time. Fred says it's not about winning or losing, but winning is cool and offers to train Zore.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Heavenator
Result: Zore rolls Heavy into a pin and takes the win.

#2 One on One
BunBun vs. Pvt. Scott
Result: BunBun does some moon move and pins Pvt. Scott.

Scene 2: Eeevil comes to IGgy and demands he hold up is part of the more women's matches deal. He says there's not a lot of talent, Eeevil then lists a bunch of people she knows, like a Skeleton, Girl Dio, a robot and that chick from the Library, she can wrestle too!

#3 One on One
Big Scary Owl vs. Yeezus
Result: Yeezus suplexes BSO

Scene 3: Palpatine stands there, announces he's being forced to do interviews, it's revealed that he's interviewing Flamander, remarks on how awkward that is and tries to talk to him on a somewhat respectful manner.

#4 Extreme Rules
Result: QC chokes LORD OF BUTT

Scene 4: Junpei and anilEhilated confront each other backstage and they attempt to trash talk, but they are bad?

Result: anilEhilated... wins.

Result: The Mad Max guys win. The other guys lose.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Dec 13, 2015

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I feel that with beating me in my specialty match type, Anil's earned a shot at my title at the next PPV. And because I have pride to regain, I'll allow him to pick the match type.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Did you see that, IGs?

Clear as a crisp spring morning!

"J H"... In the coffee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uprCvq1CVQ

SpaceOrphan
Jan 27, 2014

This town is full of monsters!
Name: SpaceOrphan
Your Twitter: @theiluminatiisreal (This doesn't actually exist btw)
Appearance:
Type: Rough and strong, the kinda moves you'd see a buff, drunk man do in a bar fight.
Signature Moves: Headbutt or anything like that.
Finishing Move(s): Clothesline From Hell.
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc6PommZKWQ
Hometown / Country: No Place in Particular
Announcer Name: Space Baby
Other gimmicks: Believes in weird and out of this world conspiracies. (Aliens are real, Illuminati is real, stuff like that.)

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Geez, you'd have to be some kind of a complete moron to believe in conspiracy theories.

Anyway, time went past and options were reviewed, and in the end by right of toxx I'll just go with my original suggestion, please free to cut it up however you feel like, maybe a repeating chorus?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Guys! The Grinch stole the match card! But I assure you: There will be a show this Saturday!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Guys! The Grinch stole the match card! But I assure you: There will be a show this Saturday!

At least he didn't throw you into a fire (or was it hell?) and steal the show again.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

No, mean he literally just stole the match card and I can't remember what was on it so I hope the people on it still know who they were supposed to fight. I'll probably make something up and pretend or was my plan all along in the end.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Ooo! Ooo! Can we wrestle wearing Santa hats?

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Ooo! Ooo! Can we wrestle wearing Santa hats?

You fool! That's exactly what he wants us to do! You'll doom us all!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Dash Rendar in nothing BUT a Santa hat.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Pyroi posted:

You fool! That's exactly what he wants us to do! You'll doom us all!

You know what goes well with doom? Coffee!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Today we we're gonna have a Christmas episode. But all my co-commentators have abandoned me.

I hate to do this but we'll have our final episode of 2015 in 2016. Let's celebrate Christmas after New Year's. Next show should be on 2nd January. Take care till then. Have some awesome holidays and reach 2016 safely. Peace!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Wasn't the final episode of 2015 ten years ago?

e: well 9 now

• Locked thread