Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Wait... Ron who? Was Ronnie B vaping with Doug???

He wasn't vaping but he was one of the guests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

howling

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
No Norton today, so Denny Falcone came in and cracked a joke about it being October already. Opie went apeshit.

About 31min into today's show, for those curious.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Talk about a :iceburn:

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Dario the Wop posted:

No Norton today, so Denny Falcone came in and cracked a joke about it being October already. Opie went apeshit.

lmao

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

FarmerHank
Jan 6, 2011

farming techniques vary

Dario the Wop posted:

haha I gotta hear this.

And the 12-16-2015 episode of Bennington about Chris after the interobang party is a must listen.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Opie vs. Denny - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCYGniRAzJg (timestamp 31m10s for mobile)

Bennington "The Gang Pieces Together Chris' Drunken Mystery" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Al-mLdDTTQ

The latter courtesy of Steven Knight, a hero for our times.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

That Opie thing was pretty boring.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

therealjon_ posted:

That Opie thing was pretty boring.
I think Kenny was more offended than Opie

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Denny Falcone is a god

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
"I'm fighting for my life here!" - Opie

Plus, Kenny and the Stangels rushed to defend his honor. And then he went to the phones.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Fighting for his life to do a couple hours of radio with a full production staff and the Stangels. It seems like it should be easy for him to do that, what with an entire lifetime of experience.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

An Enormous Boner posted:

Fighting for his life to do a couple hours of radio with a full production staff and the Stangels. It seems like it should be easy for him to do that, what with an entire lifetime of experience.

I cannot possibly reconcile how much they used to hate Howard Stern yet it is evident just how much better he is at, say, getting a ton of money for doing a very popular radio show that people apparently enjoy listening to.

I haven't really listened to O&A with any consistency since like 2007 so it is very weird coming in here every once in a while and seeing how off the rails it has gone. It is amazing how much the tide has shifted against them and sad the whole situation is.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kenny is a fat goon (in the classical sense of the word) who thinks his opinions matter because he beat people up in the 80's. Nobody is less relevant than a retired Old School police officer, except maybe an aging shock jock who pulls youtube tier exaggerated faces when he laughs.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

My favourite Opie thing is from back in the instant feedback days when he'd say a mildly funny line, bask in the laughter for a moment, and then say "....Kevin from Connecticut". He was using lines from listeners to trick the room into giving him laughs.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
Pepper is a mess holy poo poo...just listening to the christmas party aftermath show

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/JOq5ngY.webm

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

O__O posted:

Pepper is a mess holy poo poo...just listening to the christmas party aftermath show

Yes, we have already established that Pepper Hicks is the King of SiriusXM and possibly the entire North East.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

I think Pepper will meet his end on the potty like Elvis. But i'm really hoping he is ironically trampled to death by a carriage during a drug fueled periscope broadcast.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

I'm surprised he isn't using YouTube custom thumbnails with those faces in them

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
moobs.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
What was so funny?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Opie felt uncomfortable around authentic laughter so he decided to fabricate his own

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Hicks taking his place as New Fez is the best.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
I ain't gonna let 'em catch me, no...

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Pepper has become ESD without the butt stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lslPmbvnJpA

and Ant is still sticking his dick in crazy teenagers.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Well. That was chilling.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Wow.

Also pepper rules.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

jerkstoresup posted:

Pepper has become ESD without the butt stuff.

Of course Seinfeld is playing in the background at the end.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Someone else brought it up but can anyone think of a single mentally balanced person in the OandA circle? It seems everyone that was a part of that show is hosed up.

Burr maybe? Even then he had to work years to fix his poo poo.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Chromatic posted:

Someone else brought it up but can anyone think of a single mentally balanced person in the OandA circle? It seems everyone that was a part of that show is hosed up.

Burr maybe? Even then he had to work years to fix his poo poo.

Erock? Married, no weird traits, no real enemies and no horrible personality flaws.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Hmm. Louis CK if you ignore those weird rumors.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

jerkstoresup posted:

So how well is Anthony even doing these days? Will he be doing morning zoos to pay for that mansion the girl is going to own after she sues the everliving gently caress out of him?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Call Me Charlie posted:

Erock? Married, no weird traits, no real enemies and no horrible personality flaws.

Had Opie on his hero list. I think Sam is pretty normal though.

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

bunky posted:

Had Opie on his hero list. I think Sam is pretty normal though.

Sam? The guy who eats like an eight year old?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
The most normal person affiliated with the show is Bobo.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
The correct answer is Vos.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Buffalo squeeze posted:

Sam? The guy who eats like an eight year old?

If eating fish sticks is wrong I don't want to be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

Erock and Travis were the correct answers.

• Locked thread