Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah that's the Colorado flag. And unless I'm being whooshed that's not me :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Ehud came up to him as he sat alone in his room on the roof. He said to Big Bob, “I have a message from Elohim for you.” As the king rose from his throne, Ehud reached with his left hand, took the FART from his right side, and plunged it into Big Bob Patakis belly.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Congrats Febreeze.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
One of the guys in my group text just shared the NFL logos as Butts article

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Joey Freshwater posted:

One of the guys in my group text just shared the NFL logos as Butts article

hahaha

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR
You know you have made it to the big time when random people start sharing your drawings of butts frebreeze.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hey Febreeze you (uproxx) got a shout out in an article on NFL.com:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000604118/article/end-around-whats-the-end-game-for-jerseyswapper
(scroll to the bottom)

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Sorry y'all, nothing this week.

I mean, technically I have something. I've got 2,000 words so far but it all loving sucks. I don't think a single game writeup is funny and every one of them reads like it was forced out of obligation instead of a funny idea.

Sorry, but I'm not going to post garbage I'm not proud of just for the sake of posting it.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I mean, technically I have something. I've got 2,000 words so far but it all loving sucks. I don't think a single game writeup is funny and every one of them reads like it was forced out of obligation instead of a funny idea.

Sorry, but I'm not going to post garbage I'm not proud of just for the sake of posting it.

Preserve the artistic integrity of Big Bob Pataki.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Big Bob Pataki posted:

The Atlanta Falcons as a poster.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Ehud came up to him as he sat alone in his room on the roof. He said to Big Bob, “I have a message from Elohim for you.” As the king rose from his throne, Ehud reached with his left hand, took the FART from his right side, and plunged it into Big Bob Patakis belly.

top hats monthly reads the bible lol

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Latest DP comic owns, Russell Wilson as BB-8 killed me

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Ehud posted:

top hats monthly reads the bible lol

I'm translating the bible into a fart house friendly book, complete with Big Bob staring as YHWH

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I mean we already have those purple Jesus mosaics

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Big Bob Pataki posted:

The NFL does every almost every sunday night.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

effectual posted:

The NFL does every almost every sunday night.

nice

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I'm translating the bible into a fart house friendly book, complete with Big Bob staring as YHWH

1. What is your football translation of Ezekiel 23: 19-21?

B. Which saint am i?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Chichevache posted:

B. Which saint am i?

Yet he became more and more promiscuous as he recalled the days of his youth, when he was a quarterback in New England. There he lusted after his rings, whose winning were like those of cheaters and whose prestige was like that of asterisks. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in New England your balls were deflated and your old head coach's hoodie sleeveless.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Dec 19, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Chichevache posted:

B. Which saint am i?

I'm working on it, but I have to imagine it as a literal metaphor for the life of Tom Brady

You are the whore of Babylon

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Yet he became more and more promiscuous as he recalled the days of his youth, when he was a quarterback in New England. There he lusted after his rings, whose winning were like those of cheaters and whose prestige was like that of asterisks. So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in New England your balls were deflated and your old head coach's hoodie sleeveless.

You loving took it out of my mouth I was literally starting to write that haha bravo

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

You are the whore of Babylon

Something something soothing vapors wife

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wheezesians 5:18

Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the spirit

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Volkerball posted:

Wheezesians 5:18

Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the spirit

Amen

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Is Mel Judas?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
That would make Tebow Jesus and the Steelers Romans, right?

Seems legit.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Imagine if I had never told you guys. Imagine if I had just never told you.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Our lives would be more boring. Thank you for your service.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

whypick1 posted:

That would make Tebow Jesus and the Steelers Romans, right?

Seems legit.

Ave Steeler! :hist101:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Those kinds of minor foibles are what make tff so beautiful. Depriving us of the schadenfreude tears at the tapestry of our friendship.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Just lean into it like I do with the fact that I'm a stereotypical 49ers fan and I drink red wine at the tailgates.

Tomorrow we're having tuna steaks and homemade eggnog to go with our Napa and Paso reds.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Spoeank posted:

Just lean into it like I do with the fact that I'm a stereotypical 49ers fan and I drink red wine at the tailgates.

Tomorrow we're having tuna steaks and homemade eggnog to go with our Napa and Paso reds.

Swap the wine to an ipa and i'm there.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Chichevache posted:

Ave Steeler! :hist101:

Steelers delenda est

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spoeank posted:

I'm down with the Tuna Steaks. But yeah replace the red wine with some IPAs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I don't blame you guys, since clearly you haven't had an actually good California reds if you want IPAs instead. Napa/Sonoma is the most well-known region, Central Coast/Monterey/Paso is probably the most distributed but Calaveras County has the best reds in CA for the money (bottles are $20-40 instead of the $50-$70 to start in Napa). I'm not bring the wine though so I'm stuck with overpriced Napa stuff.

The thing is you'll never find Calaveras wine outside of California. They produce some awesome Bordeaux blends that are really bold. Their zins are especially peppery.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Spoenak hope you don't mind but I was using your avatar as my Facebook avatar for like the last year and a half.

I just finally changed it. A good av.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Wine just aint my thing, too sour. And I've had wine in France, cali is nothin.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

French wine is like French food: overhyped trash too far up its own rear end in a top hat.

My favorite winery's owner taught my friend the nuances of wine and started by saying, "don't hold your glass with your pinkie out like a little bitch." There's a certain edge to Calaveras wine that you can either get in or get out. My... third? favorite winery up there is run by a former biker.

A Man and his dog posted:

I just finally changed it. A good av.

Jimmy T has a month max as 49ers coach so I'm already figuring out a change. It was a good av.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

effectual posted:

I've actually found a lot of really sweet & fruity wine, it just goes bad pretty fast.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

effectual posted:

There is more than one kind of wine. Get a muscat or something if you want sweet, sweetness.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Pinot Noir domination

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Pinot Noir domination

Cab supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poison Jam
Mar 29, 2009

Shh...
We're being watched.
When it comes to alcohol just ask yourself, what would wheez do? He'd drink it because it's booze and by god so should all of you. Any booze. Any time. :colbert:

• Locked thread