Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

SnowblindFatal posted:

I'm not saying we should convict people due to their appearances, but I dare anyone of you to tell me that Auer doesn't look like a goddamn psychopath.

I bet you also believe Auer was a satanist who had orgies with her children.

That is something she was jailed for btw, along with some poor sod who got caught up in that whirlpool of bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Rexroom posted:

I bet you also believe Auer was a satanist who had orgies with her children.

That is something she was jailed for btw, along with some poor sod who got caught up in that whirlpool of bullshit.

So you don't disagree with me?

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

SnowblindFatal posted:

Our evolution has developed us to see the madness in other people.

E: Sorry for your autism.

Well if that's true, then I guess only autists get murdered by crazy people, since they can't see it coming.

Serves them right, the neurofaulty.

In retrospect, I don't know if demonstrating logic is actually a good response to being called an autist. Yet my inability to make changes to my previously formulated plans makes me post this anyway.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Really, am I the only one who gets ultracreepy vibes from Auer?

vuohi posted:

Well if that's true, then I guess only autists get murdered by crazy people, since they can't see it coming.
Also of course it's not 100% accurate. I hope you aren't claiming that our brains don't have a lot of hardwired mechanisms for spotting unstable people. The autism thing was a joke because I insinuated that you are unable to read people's faces. And jokes apparently. :mmmhmm:

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Dec 18, 2015

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Though many journalists have said they get an honest vibe from Stubb. How on earth, I have no idea, but I guess some folks have shitpoor people reading skills.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

SnowblindFatal posted:

Really, am I the only one who gets ultracreepy vibes from Auer?

Also of course it's not 100% accurate. I hope you aren't claiming that our brains don't have a lot of hardwired mechanisms for spotting unstable people. The autism thing was a joke because I insinuated that you are unable to read people's faces. And jokes apparently. :mmmhmm:

I can spot the dude who talks to everyone on the street, but sociopaths actually appear completely normal, even charming.

Yes, it's true. I don't get jokes and I am also unable to respond to them with my own.

Your perception about Auer is probably coloured a little by the context you first saw her in.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Look Snow I'm sure you are great at spotting evil defective people all around you but the question why our police and court system hosed the case up so badly is more interesting than whether or not Auer has crazy face or if goats are autists.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gee, Jalonen, you're a government coalition MP. Why don't you ask Soini directly?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

doverhog posted:

Look Snow I'm sure you are great at spotting evil defective people all around you but the question why our police and court system hosed the case up so badly is more interesting than whether or not Auer has crazy face or if goats are autists.

Yeah, of course it's funny as hell how badly an investigation can be botched, but if the people handling the case were anything like our friends in huumepoliisi, they probably had their own personal businesses occupying their minds at the moment.

vuohi posted:

Your perception about Auer is probably coloured a little by the context you first saw her in.
Probably true. Would be interesting to know if I had gotten the same impression without any information of her. However, I'm sure there are plenty of confirmed killers who don't have those kinds of crazy eyes.

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Dec 19, 2015

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 58 minutes!
Please ban every Bonzi Buddy hitler.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Antti posted:

What are these namby bamby wind farms and solar panels? Where's my Russian nuclear power plant?

I was discussing with my boss last summer when he was drunk. He told me that they fired one polish or something guy, because he was drunk at work all the time. And that the guy works building OL3 now.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Jerry Cotton posted:

Please ban every Bonzi Buddy hitler.

I tried to change my avatar 2 weeks back but my I lost my card drunk :(

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I think Auer is a bit creepy. But yeah, the charade is about everyone knowing she did it and teh puhleese botchin' the gently caress out of their cis which lead to prosecution desperately trying to invent something that sticks.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

hillo posted:

I was discussing with my boss last summer when he was drunk. He told me that they fired one polish or something guy, because he was drunk at work all the time. And that the guy works building OL3 now.

Well the difference between Hanhikivi-1 and Olkiluoto-3 is that Olkiluoto-3 will never be finished but Hanhikivi-1 will probably be because Russia will see it as a matter of prestige and influence to have a nuclear plant operating on Finnish soil. I guess in that sense Fennovoima's plant is a more sensible investment.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
pravdassa oli mielenkiintoinen artikkeli asenteesta köyhiä kohtaan: http://www.hs.fi/sunnuntai/a1450417337441

muistaakseni tuo rikkaiden ja keskiluokan asenne on tunnettu ulkomaalaisissa tutkimuksissa jo ainakin 80-luvulta asti

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Dec 20, 2015

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Welp, reading that article turned me into a communist

Full communism now

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Kyllähän se tässä maassa on ollut jo ainakin 90-luvulta asti selvää, maahan kaatunutta potkitaan ja haista sinä vittu jos et älynnyt lukea teekkariksi tai kauppatieteiden maisteriksi.

Suomesta rakennetaan kovaa vauhtia kahden kerroksen yhteiskuntaa ja tässä vaiheessa taitavat rajalinjat olla jo sen verran selvät että jos et koe olevasi yläkerrassa, et sinne myöskään ikänä pääse.

Enää ei tarvitse pelätä puna-armeijan panssareita ja köyhien päälle voi avoimesti sylkeä. Siitäkös suomalaiset nauttii!

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Antti posted:

Well the difference between Hanhikivi-1 and Olkiluoto-3 is that Olkiluoto-3 will never be finished but Hanhikivi-1 will probably be because Russia will see it as a matter of prestige and influence to have a nuclear plant operating on Finnish soil. I guess in that sense Fennovoima's plant is a more sensible investment.

Siitä Olkiluodon ydinvoimalsta ei kyllä ikinä kuule mitään muuta kun huonoja uutisia. Tämmösen maallikon päässä on semmonen kuva, että sehän räjähtää koko paska taivaan tuuliin samantien kun joku vääntää starttiavaimesta.

Mistä niillä riittää laittaa sitä rahaa siihen? Eikö kannattais jo kohta laittaa hanskat tiskiin ja todeta vaan että eihän tästä nyt tule vittu yhtään mitään.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Are people just posting quotes from website comments sections in this thread?

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Dec 20, 2015

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Gortarius posted:

Siitä Olkiluodon ydinvoimalsta ei kyllä ikinä kuule mitään muuta kun huonoja uutisia. Tämmösen maallikon päässä on semmonen kuva, että sehän räjähtää koko paska taivaan tuuliin samantien kun joku vääntää starttiavaimesta.

Mistä niillä riittää laittaa sitä rahaa siihen? Eikö kannattais jo kohta laittaa hanskat tiskiin ja todeta vaan että eihän tästä nyt tule vittu yhtään mitään.

Ne voimalat kyllä ylirakennetaan siihen asteeseen että ne ovat aika vitun idiotinvarmoja. Se suurempi kysymys on AREVAn hällä-väliä asenne tähän hommaan sillä se reaktori tulee mielestäni olemaan aikamoinen ongelmapesä.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
mutsillas on ongelmapesä

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

quote:

Köyhyys on lähes aina ihmisen oma vika, ja lähes jokainen köyhä on yhteiskunnan rupusakkia.

quote:

Köyhä ei pysty huolehtimaan omasta terveydestään, ja kiinnostuskin siihen sekä ulkonäköön on täysin lopahtanut.

quote:

Köyhyys on henkistä: yrittämisen puute, huonot valinnat, kyvyttömyys hoitaa omia asioita. Varojen yli eläminen.

The posts, they're coming from inside the thread!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation

DanTheFryingPan posted:

The posts, they're coming from inside the thread!

Geriatric Pirate answered the survey in triplicate because he's thorough unlike filthy poor people.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Rappaport posted:

Enää ei tarvitse pelätä puna-armeijan panssareita ja köyhien päälle voi avoimesti sylkeä. Siitäkös suomalaiset nauttii!

Finns are strange people. When given the opportunity to either make your situation better or your neigbour's situation worse, most will gladly (and eagerly) make their neigbour's situation worse.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Another victory for multuculturalism.

We are have a dream!!!1

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Fish of hemp posted:

Finns are strange people. When given the opportunity to either make your situation better or your neigbour's situation worse, most will gladly (and eagerly) make their neigbour's situation worse.

even if you would do it, that doesn't mean that everyone would

Dumbo
May 6, 2007

Ligur posted:

We are have a dream!!!1

Dude, ten posts down you yourself are talking about an almost identical case with a white Finnish murderer. Also, best Finnish legal minds at work again:

"Vaimo on lopulta lopetettu niskaan tehdyllä iskulla. Vähän vaikuttaa samanlaiselta kuin ne uhraukset Afrikassa - ne eläimethän lopetetaan samalla tavalla. Pystytkö selittämään tätä?". Finnish prosecutors, fighting against satanism and African witchcraft since 1917.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

SnowblindFatal posted:

I'm not saying we should convict people due to their appearances, but I dare anyone of you to tell me that Auer doesn't look like a goddamn psychopath.

Armchair diagnosis here; from her interviews it seems she might have some kind of mild aspergers or maybe fetal alcohol syndrome or something. Nothing that would stop her from functioning in society or in normal human interaction but enough to make a bunch of suspicious policeman think there was something "off" about her.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Lock someone who clearly isn't a Satanist up for pedo Satanism for a few years and they'll all look crazy.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Ligur posted:

We are have a dream!!!1

This is pretty hosed up, even for you.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Lucia maidens are offered as sacrificial brides to faraway heathens in the name of multiculturalism!!!1

http://yle.fi/uutiset/lucia-neitoihin_kohdistuneet_valheet_jarkyttivat_koko_koulua/8544380

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Rexroom posted:

Lucia maidens are offered as sacrificial brides to faraway heathens in the name of multiculturalism!!!1

http://yle.fi/uutiset/lucia-neitoihin_kohdistuneet_valheet_jarkyttivat_koko_koulua/8544380

No, you see on one side you have the violent nazis but on the other side, school girls wearing Lucia-disguises are just as bad. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Kill me now please.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Personally I wouldn't let lit candles anywhere near my hair but I'm a tradition loathing hatemongrel.

Or do they use electric lamps these days? I remember 10 years ago I always looked in terror as multiple girls subjected themselves to terrible risk.

Kinda amazing how that was ok when throwing snowballs was forbidden and our experiments with bunsen burners would've been completely out of the question had we gotten caught. Still I say that the latter two were far safer than sticking a dozen or so candles to a crown and putting that crown onto your head.

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Dec 22, 2015

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
I think they use LED candles.

Ichi
May 25, 2004

llama llama ding dong
http://m.mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/soini-ei-taysin-poissulje-arvonlisaveron-nostoa/5622572

So, another step towards tanking the economy even further? I don't think the PS voter base will be too happy with this.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Ichi posted:

http://m.mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/soini-ei-taysin-poissulje-arvonlisaveron-nostoa/5622572

So, another step towards tanking the economy even further? I don't think the PS voter base will be too happy with this.

Who gives a gently caress? My sauna is full of sugar already.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Ahh, I always wondered what happened to that guy.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SnowblindFatal posted:

Personally I wouldn't let lit candles anywhere near my hair but I'm a tradition loathing hatemongrel.

Or do they use electric lamps these days? I remember 10 years ago I always looked in terror as multiple girls subjected themselves to terrible risk.

Kinda amazing how that was ok when throwing snowballs was forbidden and our experiments with bunsen burners would've been completely out of the question had we gotten caught. Still I say that the latter two were far safer than sticking a dozen or so candles to a crown and putting that crown onto your head.

Those crowns are actually surprisingly stable, and the risk of accidental tripping in minuscule due to that slow shuffle-walk they do. Barring the possibility of some teenage girl in the procession suffering a sudden heart attack on stage, the biggest risk wearing one is getting some stearine in your hair.

Ichi posted:

Since Soini has single-handedly outdone even Kepu in the pettäminen department, I suppose he figures he'll go the full mile WRT loving over his own voters and see what happens.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation

Cerebral Bore posted:

Those crowns are actually surprisingly stable, and the risk of accidental tripping in minuscule due to that slow shuffle-walk they do. Barring the possibility of some teenage girl in the procession suffering a sudden heart attack on stage, the biggest risk wearing one is getting some stearine in your hair.

Since Soini has single-handedly outdone even Kepu in the pettäminen department, I suppose he figures he'll go the full mile WRT loving over his own voters and see what happens.

Soini will become the world's greatest example of voter forgetfulness on the next election when he's going to get elected just by giving the Ligur wing some vague support. Because even a destitute Ligur will vote for a guy who lets them hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cerebral Bore posted:

Plus you'd have to do some serious moshing moves for the stearine to fall onto your scalp rather than the wreath itself - the wreaths are thick for a purpose.