Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

kalstrams posted:

he comes from ancient dinosaur dynasty

The infamous Velocirapor?

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Sort of a loss edit in reverse. i like.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

:v:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Skeesix posted:

Sort of a loss edit in reverse. i like.

GAIN.BMP

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

ThaGhettoJew posted:

The infamous Velocirapor?

:eng101: "Raptor" already means basically the same thing as "raper," making this pun pretty unnecessary. They're both derived from the Latin "rapere" meaning "to seize."

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

DontMockMySmock posted:

:eng101: "Raptor" already means basically the same thing as "raper," making this pun pretty unnecessary. They're both derived from the Latin "rapere" meaning "to seize."

Aha, yes yes, I see now.

edit to add more helpful dino information:

ThaGhettoJew has a new favorite as of 09:18 on Dec 20, 2015

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

DontMockMySmock posted:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

DontMockMySmock posted:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Wanna be friends with this badass frog

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hey penguino how many fingers should a cosby have?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What really gets me off is that Penguino thinks he's trolling the meme thread while in reality he's spending hours and hours making cosby edits. There's no out-staring that abyss mang

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Penguino thinks he's trolling the meme thread

:lol: wät?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Penguino? You know, scalded schlong? Down jacket fetisch? Cosby dude?

Or is it the "trolling" part you have trouble relating to?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Well you see I have a hard time seeing posting a meme in the meme thread as "trolling" as you put it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Also I'm quite certain I don't know scalded schlong?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yes! loving nailed it!

Spurdoboy: ^^^^ he's all of those guys, over the years.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well you see I have a hard time seeing posting a meme in the meme thread as "trolling" as you put it.

Oh, I see the confusion. He's pretty much the single cosby poster in the entire history of these threads. Sure, others have done one or two, and those numbers add up I guess. But this guy has posted literal thousands of them, all by himself. Such is his meming power. People have asked him to stop repeatedly over the years, but he's like the cosby machine that literally does not take no for an answer.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~

Karate Bastard posted:

Oh, I see the confusion. He's pretty much the single cosby poster in the entire history of these threads. Sure, others have done one or two, and those numbers add up I guess. But this guy has posted literal thousands of them, all by himself. Such is his meming power. People have asked him to stop repeatedly over the years, but he's like the cosby machine that literally does not take no for an answer.

Oh my God we're through the looking glass here, people

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Karate Bastard posted:

getting out memed in the meme thread is pretty shameful

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Karate Bastard posted:

literal thousands

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ow, my loins.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I appreciate every single one of those Cosbys, like a period at the end of a well crafted sentence.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I like to occasionally hit the button to only look at down jacket fetish's posts and slowly take it all in.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

Ow, my loins.

Did you give birth?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jerry Cotton posted:

Did you give birth?

Hell. Yes.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

davidspackage posted:

I appreciate every single one of those Cosbys, like a period at the end of a well crafted sentence.

The sentence is like

Who is John Galt?.

Bam.

e: oh, or did you mean period as in "gently caress im out of tampax" and open palm slap a pad on the stall wall?

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 22:31 on Dec 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I mean Korgan move aside and let the man go through.

• Locked thread