Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

He's a man who compensates for his lack of a ability with sheer bravery and a disregard for his own wellbeing

he gets better the more injured he is, it's bizarre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
this is the worst game ive ever seen

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Jenkinson wants christmas off

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

excuse me lady posted:

this is the worst game ive ever seen

stoke villa 2010

sassassin posted:

Jenkinson wants christmas off

he can have the season off tbh

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

we did it everyone, you all deserve a lot of drugs

what a farcical ending

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
poo poo finish to a poo poo game

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Remember when Jelavic was on fire for Everton just a few years ago, he looks ready for the glue factory now.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
A point against West Ham is usually decent

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Not bad for the B-team but still a loving terrible game. I want to like Jelavic but he's just awful. Hopefully Enner will be considered fully fit for Boxing Day so he can lead the line with Lanzini returning as well.

Also, fire Mark Noble into the sun.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Also, fire Mark Noble into the sun.

Mark Noble has had the worst year I've seen him have since before Parker, he absolutely can't handle being captain

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

Mark Noble has had the worst year I've seen him have since before Parker, he absolutely can't handle being captain

He needs to be dropped once everyone is fit. I can see the argument with playing him when we're playing a midfield three. But when everyone is back and we go back to Lanzini/Payet/Moses behind the striker and go to two central midfielders, there's no way it can't be Song and Kouyate. Song was our best player today and Kouyate has been undroppable since we signed him. Give the armband to Song or Reid

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Did Klopp and the Liverpool players do the thing to thank the fans today, seeing as it's not a celebratory gesture at all?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

PirateBob posted:

Did Klopp and the Liverpool players do the thing to thank the fans today, seeing as it's not a celebratory gesture at all?

Didn't see but I'll hazard a guess and say they gave it a miss.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

PirateBob posted:

Klopp did a big poo on the pitch at the end just like his players did during.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Spangly A posted:

He's like a flashy foreign Carlton Cole, comfortably good enough to be in the prem but not quite good enough to do what he thinks he can.

this is amazingly accurate

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I used to say that about Harry Kane.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

PirateBob posted:

Actually people are pretty mad because only like three players went over to the fans after the game.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Actually people are pretty mad because only like three players went over to the fans after the game.

Seems a bit entitled. Klopp has spoiled the fans already.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i'm wearing my pitch styled bright green socks in the office today, arsenal never lose when i do, be afraid city.

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
I'm so ready for today's emotional roller-coaster ride of emotions as I support the North London Gunners Football Club FC

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
i'm hoping for a lovely 0-0 draw that disappoints everyone

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Blinkz0rz posted:

actually it's gona be 1-0 with a jammy peno

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Blinkz0rz posted:

Everyone other than Leicester fans

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

Everyone other than Leicester fans

if you're human, you're a leicester fan this year imo

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I have a horrible feeling Ozilmania is going to run wild on Mangala and Otamendi.

Is Sanchez back from hamstring knack?

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I have a horrible feeling Ozilmania is going to run wild on Mangala and Otamendi.

Is Sanchez back from hamstring knack?

He's not supposed to be 100%, starting from the bench most likely. I have a feeling Aguero Madness is going to have its way with Mathieu Flamini.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
My fantasy is 2 from Ozil, one from Kosc and two from kolarov, both assisted by De Bruyne. Thanks for reading.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Von Linus posted:

He's not supposed to be 100%, starting from the bench most likely. I have a feeling Aguero Madness is going to have its way with Mathieu Flamini.

Nah, Aguero is too crocked to do anything right now. Ozil is going to connect with a lot of Ramsey's runs from deep and I don't think City will be able to handle that.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Arsenal: Cech, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Walcott, Özil, Campbell, Giroud.
Subs: Gibbs, Gabriel, Ospina, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chambers, Iwobi, Reine-Adelaide.

Man City: Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Touré, Delph, Silva, Agüero, De Bruyne.
Subs: Sterling, Caballero, Bony, Jesus Navas, Clichy, Demichelis, Iheanacho.

Aguero starts, no sign of Sanchez, City look like they're playing the 4-3-3 that dicked on Sevilla.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I've eaten way too much pizza like a proper fat American and I can't wait for some high quality football

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Josh Lyman posted:

I've eaten way too much pizza like a proper fat American and I can't wait for some high quality football

Same here except I've also cracked open a bottle of cheap Prosecco that I was given by work - Merry Xmas

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Arsenal: Cech, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Walcott, Özil, Campbell, Giroud.
Subs: Gibbs, Gabriel, Ospina, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Chambers, Iwobi, Reine-Adelaide.

Man City: Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Touré, Delph, Silva, Agüero, De Bruyne.
Subs: Sterling, Caballero, Bony, Jesus Navas, Clichy, Demichelis, Iheanacho.

Aguero starts, no sign of Sanchez, City look like they're playing the 4-3-3 that dicked on Sevilla.

I am sad and also fat, but these things are not related for once.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I would like the Arsenal to win but I'm just imagining Sergio Aguero surging past Flamini forever

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
I hope there are loads of goals and red cards and meltdowns in this game if it's loving boring again after that lot yesterday I swear to god

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
aguero is cool

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Are the NBCSN announcers any good or should I try to find a UK stream?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

let's go the london gunners

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

excuse me lady posted:

I hope there are loads of goals and red cards and meltdowns in this game if it's loving boring again after that lot yesterday I swear to god

wtf Watford Liverpool was great

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lmao Delph is dead again, what a waste of money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

pointsofdata posted: