Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Last minute decision?!

Zach Miller @ Minnesota
Or
Travis Kelce @ Baltimore

Non-ppr standard scoring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

BonoMan posted:

I'm going to be the outlier here and say Hightower over Miller. I'm nervous about Miller's ankle and the Dolphin's ludicrous playcalling. I'm having to play both of them though so it's easier for me to say.

I'm playing both of them too buddy so at least we are in this together :hfive:

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

RCarr posted:

Last minute decision?!

Zach Miller @ Minnesota
Or
Travis Kelce @ Baltimore

Non-ppr standard scoring

Miller has a better chance of scoring, I'd say.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Ugggghhh.....
Matt Jones vs BUF or Fozzie Whittaker @ NYG? 0 PPR

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Fozzy

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Good luck, guys. Some of us will perish today. Some of us will triumph. May you be among the latter.

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6as8oVcuM

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Tough call. I'd say Forte.

I thought about this all the way up until kickoff and wound up leaving Charcandrick in. So far I'm okay with that decision :)

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

IllegallySober posted:

I thought about this all the way up until kickoff and wound up leaving Charcandrick in. So far I'm okay with that decision :)

Same here, since my wife is facing me in the playoffs and she has Forte.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
Sorry to everyone who started Fozzy (except my opponent :getin: )

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Shout out to my fellow ODB owners having our worst fears come true

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Hazo posted:

Enemy has ODB, it owns :getin:

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Hazo posted:

Him dropping that first quarter bomb will haunt my dreams tonight

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Well, starting Tyrod over Cousins seems to have backfired. I hate fantasy.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Boosh! posted:

Well, starting Tyrod over Cousins seems to have backfired. I hate fantasy.

Having Cousins stashed in my dynasty league is making me happy. Pity I have Tannehill started, although it doesn't matter for that game.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Between Julio, Alshon, Fitz, and Watkins (and for a while, Edelman), I have without fail chosen the wrong ones to sit every week.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Odell Beckham please calm down :ohdear:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Norman has been a pretty big shithead this game too. They should both be ejected.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

LmaoTheKid posted:

Norman has been a pretty big shithead this game too. They should both be ejected.

Yeah but I'm not starting Norman this week.

(I agree)

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Bellmaker posted:

Enemy has ODB, it owns :getin:

Yes it does! Also mad mad props to whoever called Reed over Walker. It's been a good game for me!!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

cool kids inc. posted:

Yes it does! Also mad mad props to whoever called Reed over Walker. It's been a good game for me!!

I'm pretty sure you'd have been okay either way on that one

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Jota posted:

I'm pretty sure you'd have been okay either way on that one

Up until just a few minutes ago, it was a landslide in Reed's favor, but I'll take any extra points, even if the margin is smaller than it initially was.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Spoeank tries to wet blanket a player and everyone yells at him instead of listening, this week's edition:

Odell Beckham, Junior

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Spoeank posted:

Spoeank tries to wet blanket a player and everyone yells at him instead of listening, this week's edition:

Odell Beckham, Junior

:allears:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Spoeank posted:

Odell Beckham, Junior

Rode your own dick too hard a little too soon

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

I'm still probably going to be better off if I had sat him for Ted ginn, but all I really wanted was double digit points so I'm pretty happy. I had my finger on the button right before game time though.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
lmao I decided to get that in before walking into Levis gently caress my rear end I'm the worst don't drink and post

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

No loving way am I drafting Lamar Miller again.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

dkj posted:

I will. Gonna look great behind that Cowboys offensive line.

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

dkj posted:

He may have a competent coaching staff next year.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ugh. I had byes in both of my leagues and both teams seemed to be getting stronger, with me putting up my best scores at the end of the season. Now both teams look like they're about to get bounced in the semifinals. gently caress everything.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

District Selectman posted:

He may have a competent coaching staff next year.

It's the Dolphins. Don't assume anything.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

BonoMan posted:

I'm going to be the outlier here and say Hightower over Miller. I'm nervous about Miller's ankle and the Dolphin's ludicrous playcalling. I'm having to play both of them though so it's easier for me to say.

B4TBG I HOPE YOU LISTENED TO ME!

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
Hey I'm the guy who didn't throw week 13 for second seed. Currently predicted to lose by 15 with the second most points this week. gently caress Walker and his two catches for 20 fantasy points.

Snaxxor
Jan 18, 2005

cool giraffe with
cool sunglasses
Ripping my loving hair out right now.

The perfect season, with the best team. Being poo poo on by sheer luck.

My bench has put up 78 points, had I switched my RBs I would have won, now i'm out of a potential $250 pot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
gently caress you Miami, you're undefeated when you actually use Miller and defeated when you don't...

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
Antonio Brown can go straight to hell. My opponent started loving Fred Jackson and Fozzy Whitaker and is winning by a poo poo ton because Denver's "elite CBs" can't cover a news story.

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
You know your day is going poorly when loving James White puts up over 15 against you.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Sproles or Mathews v. ARI? 0 PPR

Or pick up Riddick @NO

Don't laugh at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
Man, sometimes match-ups in Fantasy are such crap.

Game 1:

123 (Me) vs. 147.3

Game 2:

96.2 vs. 55.7

I mean, I can theoretically still win my match, as long as Stafford outscores Megatron and Fitz by 24 (lol). But, if only I had a slightly worse record and got to play one of the guys in the second game of the semi-finals. poo poo's lame.

• Locked thread