Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

indigi posted:

I just looked up the video. "Hit me like that again, you'll know something."

I love Cam even more now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSo72QnkIIY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

indigi posted:

that's a fight? Cam looks like he's smiling and having a great time. I thought they were just wrestling around on some big brother/little brother type poo poo
What do you expect? Here he is smiling after he broke 2 vertebrae in a car wreck.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

That was a very scary time in the thread. I remember seeing image of him on a stretcher and freaking the gently caress out and I'm not even a Panthers fan.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Cam owns

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
It's weird having the #1 Scoring Offense in the NFL.

It's weird and it owns.

the_worm_
Mar 11, 2001
Panthers Offensive Linemen made custom Star Wars shirts and went to see Star Wars last night on "Nerd Man Date" Confirmed Goons?

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/18000/panthers-c-ryan-kalil-on-purrbacca-star-wars-t-shirts-and-linemens-nerd-man-date

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I seriously can't tell you how great it is to grow up with painful to watch John Fox teams where even when we're good we're horrible to watch except for the occasional amazing Smith play and go from that to the most fun team in the NFL

It's great

All I ever wanted when we were getting destroyed by Vick was to ever have someone as fun as that and not only did we get a player like that, he doesn't kill dogs!

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

the_worm_ posted:

Panthers Offensive Linemen made custom Star Wars shirts and went to see Star Wars last night on "Nerd Man Date" Confirmed Goons?

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/18000/panthers-c-ryan-kalil-on-purrbacca-star-wars-t-shirts-and-linemens-nerd-man-date

If there's any lineman i could see as a goon, it's definitely Ryan Kalil.

Or possibly Nick Mangold.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ribsauce posted:

What do you expect? Here he is smiling after he broke 2 vertebrae in a car wreck.

i'll always make it through
hard times at N-E-W

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Haha I can see the resemblance, especially with that outfit

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

zimbomonkey posted:

Ryan Kalil wrote the foreword for one of the volumes of Southern Bastards.

I love him.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

zimbomonkey posted:

Andrew Norwell?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

FizFashizzle posted:

Andrew Norwell?

I know nothing of his personality.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

zimbomonkey posted:

And of course @GreatBlackOtaku.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Stefan Prodan posted:

I seriously can't tell you how great it is to grow up with painful to watch John Fox teams where even when we're good we're horrible to watch except for the occasional amazing Smith play and go from that to the most fun team in the NFL

It's great

All I ever wanted when we were getting destroyed by Vick was to ever have someone as fun as that and not only did we get a player like that, he doesn't kill dogs!

I want to believe they've changed, but I feel the Fox is strong in Rivera.

But I want Cam Newton to be happy most of all.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

three posted:

It's weird having the #1 Scoring Offense in the NFL.

It's weird and it owns.

With our #1 Reciever out for the whole year, even.

That's right...the Panthers aren't even close to their FULL power yet! :ssj:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Ooooooooowns

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
panthers will feel the everlasting pain of the x-1 record

i would not wish that pain on my worst enemies

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
The Panthers have slain the slayers. You were both piss and poo poo, OBJ, but you were destroyed by Cam Newton, the future MVP

Gorelab
Dec 26, 2006

I have no idea how the Panthers have done this like 3 or 4 times and still haven't lost. Jesus christ.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Gorelab posted:

I have no idea how the Panthers have done this like 3 or 4 times and still haven't lost. Jesus christ.

Because they're a good team and don't fold up like they have in previous years.

Obviously you don't want to have poo poo like this happen repeatedly, but it's nice knowing they can win when they're loving stuff up.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Would have been a nice statement to lock OBJ down completely but he only got his touchdown through a blatant push off and the team camw out with a big win and some valuable experience for artis-payne.

Any doubt on Cams status as MVP?

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

BlindSite posted:

Would have been a nice statement to lock OBJ down completely but he only got his touchdown through a blatant push off and the team camw out with a big win and some valuable experience for artis-payne.

Almost 4,000 total yards, 40 total TDs, and an undefeated record? I would really hope not.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
http://webm.host/c40d8/

ManifunkDestiny
Aug 2, 2005
THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THE SEAHAWKS IS RUSSELL WILSON'S TAINT SWEAT

Seahawks #1 fan since 2014.
Not sure I get the "Cam Newton as undisputed MVP" talk when he's really nothing more than a poor man's Russell Wilson

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

14-0

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

BlindSite posted:

Your avatar is outdated and you desperately need a new one.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kirios posted:

Your avatar is outdated and you desperately need a new one.

I wholeheartedly agree but like my beard I'm not changing anything until after the season. Its been lucky.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Cam Newton is so good that it makes you forget that everyone that's not Greg Olsen is utter trash or what I assume is a robot version of Tedd Ginn.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Cam Newton is so good that it makes you forget that everyone that's not Greg Olsen is utter trash or what I assume is a robot version of Tedd Ginn.

Ted ginn is ridiculous this year

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Flikken posted:

Ted ginn is ridiculous this year

ridiculous with the dropsies!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

ozymandius1024 posted:

Because they're a good team and don't fold up like they have in previous years.

Obviously you don't want to have poo poo like this happen repeatedly, but it's nice knowing they can win when they're loving stuff up.

Agreed. The Panthers have at least four losses at this point with any other Rivera team. It's remarkable how well things have come together, especially since I thought we were hosed when Benji went down and yet we're 14-0. I can't even get my head around how awesome that is.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

nah ted ginn is playing well.

he and cam have a thing going

don't ask me to explain it

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

I feel like most Panthers fans were bummed when he went to Arizona and everyone else thought we were crazy, especially when he had an underwhelming season there. But seriously, Ginn rules in a Panthers uniform and I'm so glad he's back.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FizFashizzle posted:

He's doing great, but he's still dropping it like it's Ginn. Imagine if he had even semi-decent hands.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ron Rivera is....a pretty good head coach? But Panthers fans have sworn to me in years past that he is in fact a poo poo head coach!

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

NickRoweFillea posted:

ridiculous with the dropsies!

What is he at ? 9 TDs?

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

Kirios posted:

Ron Rivera is....a pretty good head coach? But Panthers fans have sworn to me in years past that he is in fact a poo poo head coach!

He's a GREAT leader of men, but I'm not sure he's a great X and Os/strategy guy. The offense is amazing this year because they're letting Cam make the calls at the line.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Kirios posted:

He is a good coach. He was bad a couple of years ago but he learned from his mistakes, something many NFL coaches refuse to do. The team is well coached. They stay calm. They don't make mistakes. The defensive coaching staff has to be the best in the NFL. Kurt Coleman might get 30 million next year like Mike Mitchell. Josh Norman was on the bench 15 months ago.

Also Rivera (probably) won't ever get involved in any drama like most NFL coaches. You don't hear him angling for more control, or wanting "his guy" in the office, or any of that other crap which has sunk many a head coach. He coaches, Gettleman handles the roster, and the team wins. Works for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ribsauce posted:

Kurt Coleman might get 30 million next year like Mike Mitchell.

no he loving won't

under team control next year for 900k lmao

• Locked thread